[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think about The Walking Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Issue_1.jpg (562KB, 954x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Issue_1.jpg
562KB, 954x1467px
What does /co/ think about The Walking Dead?
>>
File: 1460250332153.png (203KB, 1027x667px) Image search: [Google]
1460250332153.png
203KB, 1027x667px
It's okay
>>
Its ok, it has become monotone and repetitive because Kirkman is incapable or unwilling to build his world beyond nomads trying to survive but its not bad, I like it but I wished it would move forward a bit faster.

TWD is not a book fit for monthlies, its slow and sometimes nothing happens between issues, its a much better read in compilations.
>>
It alright.
>>
It went from very interesting to a weird shell of what it was, if you want to get into it read up to rick and Carl meeting back up with the group after the prison. That’s pretty much the last good part of the whole comic, I still read it because it doesn’t take much out of the day and I’ve literally been reading since issue four with my dad.

The last issue was the actual worst the comic has ever been, though the whole series it has not gotten better at all even once, just a slow terrible decline.
>>
I really liked it to start with and collected the trades from day one. But I stopped when a certain person got shot in the face and they did brain surgery and they survived. That was my jumping the shark moment and I couldn't bring myself to read anymore
>>
>>95255126
I just read it for him but will probably pass on it until Princess is gone.
>>
It used to be pretty good, now its just meandering. Everything after All Out War has seemed like filler and not really needed in the grand scheme of things.

I don't really have an answer on how to make it better except maybe kill Rick to make the story change up a bit and maybe start introducing a skeleton crew of government.

>Carl and crew are being swarmed by walkers in a forest
>all hope is lost
>every walker gets their head blown apart
>out from the trees comes a team of swat
>their entire job is to sweep the country and wipe every walker out
>a small group of people are forming a government and trying to make america better
>>
>>95254888
It would be good if Kirkman could write.
>>
>>95255841
>The last issue was the actual worst the comic has ever been
yeah I really agree with this. Not only does "Princess"'s design stick out like a sore thumb she's basically uncertain-Negan-on-steroids and indulging Kirkman's penchant for monologues cranked up to eleven.

also doesn't help she's stealing negan's gimmick big time, where he basically speaks like a direct mouthpiece for kirkman ("can't kill you yet, your story is too interesting" when he was picking who to kill that ended up being glenn), only this time it was about quota nonsense people kept haranguing him about in the letters section.

that and the fact she's too dumb to live with a mouth that huge ("ha ha I led you to a coven of unknowns! just kidding I'm alone")
>>
>>95254888
i stop reading it wen that bitch told carl she didnt loved him
>>
I really liked the original artstyle
>>
>>9525488
the best thing bout it is that cover
>>
>>95254888
does it get better after issue 30? I got bored after reading it.
Same with the game, I'm in the middle of season 2
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.