[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Poochie characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Princess Poochie.png (107KB, 351x457px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Poochie.png
107KB, 351x457px
ITT: Poochie characters
>>
File: marvel-inhumans.jpg (274KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
marvel-inhumans.jpg
274KB, 825x464px
>>95250486
i'll do you one better and give you a Poochie race
>>
>>95250486
Every Walking Dead character. Yes, including Memegan.
>>
Who is this?
I stopped reading this shit when Negan killed that bald chick who lead The Whisperers
>>
>>95250523

But Princess's introduction read EXACTLY like the Itchy and Scratchy episode that was Poochie's debut.

Fireworks factory may as well be Ohio that we're never going to get too
>>
>>95250523

Darrell is the ultimate Poochie, though. (Yes, I know he's not in the comics)
>>
File: 108645312.png (1MB, 1003x1507px) Image search: [Google]
108645312.png
1MB, 1003x1507px
>>95250533
Princess
>>
>>95250591
She sounds so bonkers, I love it.
>>
>>95250591

I thought she was interesting when she said she was a little unhinged which was kind of refreshing for in TWD then she started rambling on about SJW shit. So do you think Pittsburgh is actually empty or is Princess lying to them all? I think the entire thing is an act and we're going to be seeing some crazy shit soon.
>>
I stopped reading after the timeskip. Is it any good, or was I right for not continuing to read?
>>
Purple Comie Horse
>>
>>95250591
i can't tell whether this is playing it straight or presenting it as or a build up to some kind of satire
>>
>>95250772
Everyone else looks pissed off with her, so I doubt they're playing it straight.
>>
>>95250728

The Whisperers arc was okay but I love seeing how batshit insane Rick is becoming.

>>95250772

Knowing Kirkman probably satire, would be interesting if Princess was genocide whites or something just to see how people would react.
>>
>>95250591
>>95250772

The way like she was all '' hey now that I take a closer look at you, you are a minority! You are actually beautiful!'' and none of them seemd to care too much about what she had to say about race
>>
>>95250772
She's going to snap and kill one off the group after they misgender her
>>
>>95250995

Siddiq, he just confessed that he was the father of Rosita's child. His arc is pretty much over and he's a boring character. I was expecting Eugene to kill him some line along the road if they got swarmed by walkers or something to make it look like an accident but Princess killing Siddiq would be a better way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.