[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has no one talked about how good Mike tyson mysteries is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1505073069632.png (292KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1505073069632.png
292KB, 854x480px
How has no one talked about how good Mike tyson mysteries is?
>>
How have you literally never once looked at /co/ and noticed the long list of threads dedicated to it?

Get your eyes checked or something.
>>
>>95249471
Literally the only mtm thread right now
>>
>>95249785

Doesn't change the fact we get them often. We got only one Steven Universe thread right now, with few to no responses, and it's still a show that has been widely discussed on the board.
>>
>>95250066
The only other thread I've seen was the other one I made
>>
>>95249403
>tfw no yung hee gf
>>
>>95250066
No one makes SU threads during hiatus because the mods delete all of them because we're not allowed to discuss the show when it isn't airing.
>>
>>95250066
When was the last thread even made regarding this show?

Anyway I've still haven't seen it, but have been meaning to. How good is it?
>>
It's pretty niche humor. I'm just glad it doesn't get shit on that often as other good shows.
>>
>>95249403
I love the show.

But it is also hit and miss. This past season had like three great episodes, and the rest were so-so.
>>
>>95250358

That changes nothing to what I said, since the point is "Having one thread with few responses right now doesn't mean it doesn't have threads on /co/". The why is irelevant to the logical conclusion.

>>95250301
I get what you are saying, and my answer would be; Lurk more.

>>95250359
Fuck off name fag, go gag on a dragon dildo
>>
>>95250066
>We got only one Steven Universe thread right now
I see two about the show. There are also two others that have a Steven Universe image with the opening post, so they likely have a lot of discussion about the show too..
>>
>>95250793

30 minutes ago, when that post was made, there was one, which made it a good example.

Also worthy of note is that most thread about steven universe hardly ever actually touch on the show, but that's tangential to the matter at hand.
>>
>>95250407
pretty much this, when the jokes don't land it's just kind of meh, when they do it's great. Not much to talk about it other than the great moments and there's only so many of those going around
>>
why is she shitting on the lid
>>
FIGHT OR FLIGHT
>>
>>95250353
I just want to rescue her from all that
>>
>>95250359
>When was the last thread even made regarding this show?
last night, oddly enough.
also hey nice to see you here. when are you gonna start drawing some OK KO?
>>
>>95253210
I guess I'm not shocked I didn't notice since I was looking at something else
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.