[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamala Kahn-Mutant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1161.jpg (133KB, 799x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161.jpg
133KB, 799x644px
So now that the Inhumans tv show bombed and is hated by the critics (and the comics push failed), how long until Kamala Kahn is retconned to being a mutant? I think it would be cool. She can be Wolverine's pal and hang out with the cool fun Mutants like Pixie, Gambit, X-23, and show them her fanfiction. It would also add to her prejudice theme (y'know, her being a Muslim in America) and combine it with sentinels.
>>
i love kamala
>>
>>95244496
I would be down.
I'd also like to see Carol hang out with the X-Men and hook up with Rightclops.
>>
I always saw this retcon as inevitable.
>>
>>95244496

Is this a fucking black superhero? What the hell? How can a black female even get fucking superpowers? I am literally shaking with anger right now.

She is probably going to burn the flag later with her terrorist friends.
>>
>>95244817
She's not black she's Pakistan.
>>
>>95244496
Never, marvel isn't going to hand fox another character to use in their movies.
>>
>>95244817
Put some effort into it next time, you can get a lot more (you)s from a little subtlety.
>>
>>95244817
>long flowing hair
>black
Weak b8
>>
>>95244496
Kamala would be retcon into some sort of fusion between a escape Kree ghost who saved Kamala from the mist by protecting her with a shield.
>>
>>95244496
Never, because her being an Inhuman almost never comes up anymore.

The MCU doesn't affect the comics.
>>
File: Dust.png (154KB, 347x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dust.png
154KB, 347x400px
>>95244496
>It would also add to her prejudice theme (y'know, her being a Muslim in America) and combine it with sentinels.

You knew it before you even said anything didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?
>>
File: 5095307-1717268425-35_03.jpg (382KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
5095307-1717268425-35_03.jpg
382KB, 1000x1537px
>>95244496

Me too, OP.

Hope we get more female (switched) superheroes. They are better than the male ones.
>>
>>95244496

Think it'd be funny if the inhumans fell out of favor so much that the *entire premise* was rectonned into being a standard marvel mutation, with the terrigen mist as just a mutagenic trigger.

(maybe it tends to go straight towards secondary mutations, which tend to be more dramatic physical changes)
>>
>>95244587

Carol practically was an honorary X-Man during the Claremont era. It wouldnt be out-of-character for her to hang with her old friends.
>>
>>95244780
That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>95245032

I'm kinda surprised they even bothered with the time-displaced O5 x-men because, lets face it, 4 of the 5 are male and they're all white. How problematic can problematic be?

Replace all 5 'of em.

What alt-versions of the characters exist? There is Cyke and Emma's daughter, Ruby? Who else could we use?
>>
>>95244934
Sounds like the origin of one Supergirl.
>>
>>95244496

Fuck off muslim apologist, your inhumemeshit char is going to die in irrelevance.
>>
>>95244496
They should retcon her into Hindu, India is a better market than Middle East, and she can do those silly synchronized dances in teambooks.
>>
>>95244496
As much as I would love to see Marvel giving the X-men the spotlight again, I don't think it's likely. They're more likely to make a NuInhuman race to replace the Inhumans due to a lack of movie rights. The movies are Marvel's cash cow and have prompted them to:

>drop the FF team from canon
>stop making new Mutant characters and instead recycle existing characters like with displacing the younger versions of the X-men
>stop including any mention of any of these characters in other media like television and videogames
>reshape the personalities and origins of various in-house characters to reflect their MCU counterparts like NuStarlord

The only characters that get exempt from these rulings are Deadpool due to massive popularity with normies; and Spiderman who is slowly becoming co-owned by both Marvel and Sony in the cinematic universe.
>>
>>95245070
They're not going to give fox anymore characters.
>>
>>95245578
Marvel has the inhuman movie rights, that's what the whole push was about, that's why there is a cheaply made tv show from marvel about them.
>>
>>95244496
if it means her being friends with Dust, sure why not
>>
>>95245635
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough with that statement.

>They're more likely to make a NuInhuman race to replace the Inhumans due to a lack of movie rights [for the X-men].

What I was implying was that Marvel has no intention of handing over anymore characters to Fox's cinematic universe and instead would just try to make a new race entirely to replace the Inhumans if they ever fell out of favor with audiences due to the poor quality of the recent tv show.
>>
>>95244965
Hey remember that episode where they discovered the holocaust was a lie, and Kamala's family got lynched? That was a good one.
>>
>>95244496
>fun Mutant
>X-23

Name one mutant more miserable than Laura.
>>
File: ohmygod.jpg (82KB, 766x474px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.jpg
82KB, 766x474px
Are kamala's books good again? I stopped caring when she took on the horror of internet trolling.
>>
>>95244496
Naw. They already uncoupled the NuHumans from the Royals.
There will probably be some kind of attempt to make them a new faction not bound by ancient law or old enemies.
This distances them and allows for new dynamics.
But Marvel doesn't do good ideas, so...
>>
>>95245993
Her current arc is about the nature of extremism and the psychological mechanisms that make one susceptible.
Aamir gets accused of being a terrorist, holds a flaming speech defending his faith to a disinterested official and gets told he's in for having super powers.
Also Becky is back. And still a bitch.
>>
>>95245973

That was before, now Laura is all about wacky adventures with her quirky sidekick and a wolverine called Jonathan.
>>
>>95245922
The honor killing issue was better. Shame they retconned it though.
>>
>>95244496
Never going to happen, isn't Fox going to have the rights for future movies if she was retconned as a mutant?
>>
>>95245032
Wait, Jane Foster "thor" won against Odin? WTF?
>>
File: ShitHumans.jpg (77KB, 897x246px) Image search: [Google]
ShitHumans.jpg
77KB, 897x246px
>>95244496
>>
They won't make her a mutant, they'll make her whatever they call Spider-man and Hulk.
>>
>>95246256
I'd say it's not a bad thing to have her move on from moping and angsting.
There has been too much of that in the family.
And it's been mostly her slaying her dragons so far. Gabby is a ton of fun, but not so light as to kill the mood. She's kinda fucked in the head in a fun way. A murderous way, at times. Her scenes with Deadpool were priceless. He gave her a sign of his appreciation. He gave her the finger as a parting gift. In a little box with a bow. Super sweet, in a deranged kinda way.
>>
>>95245993
Not as good as they were, but better than that arc. It's the Hydra dudes again, and it's a situation were its Kamala vs the public.

I like that, so many of the heroes have it pushed that either the public loves or that the people who hate them are stupid. Kamala wants to and has to actually fight for the mob to like her.
>>
>>95244496
The current arc has her escaping with various supers, where one of the characters explicitly says he doesn't know which are inhumans and which are mutants. We probably are going to get more of that, with their identities mixing.
>>
>>95246669
There's no way to tell until someone drops Terrigen, really.
And the stupid supers conflict really isn't their fight, I feel, so they have no beef.
I'm kinda interested what is gonna happen with Discord now. And Kamala, now that he knows it's her. Also Aamir needs to be permanently slapped with powers against his will.
>>
>>95246823
They really don't, which is why I really don't get the Inhumans vs Xmen thing. It really feels like most other events such a forced conflict. The average mutant and inhuman in the marvel universe probably see each other as kindred.

I was actually really happy with Kamala revealing her identity to Discord, it may end up having no effect, but it shows sacrifice on her part, at least trying to connect with her villains instead of making them hate her more.
>>
>>95246966
Villain... Not sure that's gonna be a permanent thing.
If he's supposed to have an arc, he should come around to her side.
>>
GUYS! GUYS!

WHAT IF KAMALA IS ACTUALLY:

a Mutant-Inhuman!

Seriously, though, can an Inhuman's X-gene even activate?
>>
>>95246823
I feel like I would actually enjoy a series about non-super mutants/inhumans in the marvel world. Just normal people having to deal with the reputation of all the crazy stuff the supers do but trying to live a normal life.
>>
Whatever her future is, she needs a stronger villain base even though i think of all the new legacy heroes shes the only one that has actual villains.
I like Lockdown/Beckie as her main arch but bitch needs a suit upgrade and even though they're technically Champion villains, i would like to see her tangle more with the Freelancers after that book eventually cancels
>>
>>95247254
Don't know how that would work, if the reaction to the terrigen cancels out the lethal effects.

Since it's a grey area, let's go yes, to keep possibilities open.
>>
>>95247262
Due to the nature of their operation the Freelancers would be a pretty poor fit for recurring villains for Kamala. Unless they're getting paid they have no reason to fight her and considering that Kamala's range as a superhero is a fairly small section of Jersey City she doesn't really have much reason to stumble across them.

I think they should have kept around a third focus character out of the Fascisteens to play with. You have Discord as the people who sign up because they're disaffected and longing for stability, Becky as the opportunists who want power and control over others, and run the third character as the true believer.
>>
>>95247254
Hm. Could she have a second powerset, then?
>>
>>95247707
I just like that team too much to see them fade just yet. Maybe a rich villain gets them to stop Kamala from interferring with his plans and they can be her sinister six stand in with two issues of dealing with them.
And we've seen them be vindictive enough to attack the champions outside of work
>>
>>95246350
vagina power.
>>
>>95247817
I mean she already has two, shape changing and regeneration. The caveat is that she cant use them at the same time. Let the regen be her x gene and let the shapeshifting be her inhuman one
>>
>>95247848
Hm. I think it would be cool to have her talk to some Spider-Man villain who lives in Jersey because NY is expensive and hero-encrusted, so he "commutes" to "work".
So they just meet at the hotdog stand and get to talking about stuff, then he goes on his merry way and it was Shocker or something.
>>
>>95244496
Never, that's her only connection with the Kree.
>>
>>95248159
>that's her only connection with Lockjaw
Still probably her only memorable interaction with any Inhuman
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 600x600px
>>95247947
This tbqh. Have her DNA be the answer to the killer fart cloud God and inoculate all mutants against it. You can make it a relevant and meaningful "pick the white blood donor" analogy.

Marvel is run by retards so it will never happen.
>>
File: Backfired.png (2MB, 640x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Backfired.png
2MB, 640x1500px
>>95244496
>>
>>95247848
The Freelancers as a whole are a little too powerful for Kamala by herself. The OG Sinister Six attacked Spider-Man individually and later incarnations are usually plagued by in-fighting or Spidey gets help.

>>95248113
As of Superior Foes, Shocker's canonical goals are to make enough money to buy a house in the suburbs and retire to a lifetime of easy middle-class living. It'd fit perfectly.
>>
>>95248550
That would nevessitate any interest in your suggestions, though.
Starting with the unnecessary premise and leading towards a solution for no longer existing problem.
>>
>>95244496
Not until superhero movies start losing steam or Fox and Disney start getting along.
>>
>>95244496
It won't happen.

Anyone who is turned into a mutant immediately becomes property of Fox and Disney won't let that happen.
>>
File: 1504771639109.jpg (176KB, 1089x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504771639109.jpg
176KB, 1089x700px
>paki shiters
india superpower 2020
>>
>>95248914
>>95248936
They got spiderman back. So maybe they can get the mutants back?
>>
>>95246256
That was just her repressing all her issues and pretending to be happy. Or did they just speed through that character 'development' recently?
>>
>>95247923
>>95246350
Tell the fucking truth anon.
>>
>>95244965
>>95244496
Dust and Ms Marvel teaming up could be cool.
>>
>>95250709
It would be interesting explore how the two have pretty different perspectives on being a Modern Muslim, especially as women in the US.
>>
>>95244496
Or they make her into whatever the fuck Squirrel Girl is
>>
>>95247254
Wasn't Quicksilver kind of that?
>>
>>95249421
Because Fox doesn't want to get embarrassed when Disney turns the X-Men into a multi-Billion dollar film series
>>
>>95247254

I think there's a character like that, but I don't remember who. Some noname, I only know of her(?) through /co/.
>>
>>95247947

That might be a tough sell, since the Inhuman doctor already described her healing factor as a facet of her shapeshifting.
>>
>>95251079
Luna Maximoff, daughter of Crystal and Quicksilver. However, she was a non-Terrigen sensitive Inhuman who lacked an x-gene rather that getting some combo platter deal with superpowers. Until she suddenly became Terrigen sensitive after Civil War and Quicksilver stopped being a mutant.
>>
>>95250745
I always liked the idea that was bandied about when Kamala's book was first released that she shouldn't get along with any of the other female Muslim superheroes. Like she thinks Dust is a weirdo fundie, Monet is a kind of a skank, and mutually despises Faiza Hussain because they're basically the same person.
>>
>>95244496
They will never make new mutants for Fox to use. learn what the movies rights are about.
>>
>>95251948
Where's our muslim cutey crossover story, huh Marvel? Why's it just the Asians and Blacks?
>>
I wont buy a marvel comic until ms. muslim hasnt appeared in anything for at least a year
>>
>>95251948
Wait, so the teenage Jersey Girl and the British medical doctorate are the same person?
You'll have to riddle me that.

>>95252071
Because they would immediately run into doctrinal disputes and Mutant/Inhuman conflict between Kamala and Dust.
Also it really doesn't offer much in the way of a shared experience. They were reaching with the Chulk teamup thing, but using people who share only a religious denomination, they'd have to talk religion and that is so extremely touchy, I just can't see anyone going there.
Can you fucking imagine the field day people would have with panels of Dust's religious and social ideas?
>>
>>95249421
Sony is a Japanese company which has its hands in too many pies at once, and it's only profitable sub-company is its personal finance. It's newest Spiderman movies are mostly flops.

Fox, on the other hand, has found great success recently with the X-Men franchise both from First Class and Logan.

Two completely different situations.
>>
>>95252801
Superhero fangirls given superpowers due to an event comic.
>>
>>95252801
>Because they would immediately run into doctrinal disputes and Mutant/Inhuman conflict between Kamala and Dust
But that's what makes it a fun idea. Their lack of a shared connection other than their difference in how they approach their religion and religious background adds to that. It'd be a bit of reach to set up why it happens narratively, but that's a bit whatever. Comic books.

Obviously they'll never fucking do it, even with the writer of Ms. Marvel supposedly actually being about Islam and modern practitioners of it for the reasons you've said, but it's fun to dream about the interesting things, both story/characterwise and degenerate, that could happen from it.
>>
>>95252889
We also shouldn't forget, aside from the email leaks fucking up their PR and plans, along with the ASM2 failure to launch, they were already in talks to try and do some sort of crossover to begin with. It just got pushed along and made different due to all those problems at Sony. Fox has never, even when the X-Men movies were at their lowest, had any signs of handing anything back to Marvel. Not even the FF.
>>
>>95245993
Well we just got "everyone hates me, my GF became a lesbian, I'm a villain now, and I know the identity of the hero I'm hunting but she's my friend" kind of suffering.
>>
>>95251178
See I get that, but consider this. He made a mistake, and the reason her shapeshifting gets weaker every time she heals is because the more she uses her X-gene, the more it messes with her Inhuman gene, maybe vice versa too.
>>
>>95251251

Was that when Quicksilver stole some Terrigen crystals and huffed them, didn't die, and got weird time traveling powers?
>>
>>95253209
Honestly, after all he's been through it was either supervillainy or suicide for Josh. I really hope Wilson has him and Kamala start dating at some point.

>>95255466
Yep, Son of M.
>>
>>95245209
They already made Iceman a minority, so they'd only be replacing three of the five. I guess young Beast could also turn black instead of blue
>>
>>95244496
she can be wolverine's pal and hang out with cool fun mutants without a dumb retcon
>>
>>95244496
She won't become a mutant.
She'll just have nondescript powers obtained through some strange science experiment/HYDRA trickery.

They'll make an event out of it, even.
Don't even act like this isn't the first time they've done this.
>>
>>95247262
She needs something shadowy like an organization to fight. Something that lots of stupid ideas can be pulled from and no one would bat an eye of where they came from or why they're here.

She essentially needs a goofy organization that's not all that threatening but is still a problem. Like power rangers villains.
>>
>>95258274
You mean like the maple ninjas?
>>
>>95258303
Not threatening enough. Something that can be played like it is threatening instead of being a joke like that is.
>>
>>95248566
>Mudslimes
>Democracy

Really activates my almonds. The Med Master Race didn't create Democracy so that Subhumans could claim it.
>>
>>95258433
Isn't that basically what they were doing with Becky?
>>
>>95245973
why didnt they just stay with how she was in x-men evolution why all the edgy shity
>>
>>95244496
lol mutant

I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel pulls a new term out of their ass and build it up over the years that isn't a Mutant (Marvel:FUCK YOU FOX!1!) or Inhuman(Marvel:FUCK YOU CRITICS!1!)
>>
File: 157147.jpg (15KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
157147.jpg
15KB, 225x350px
>>95248566
do retards think trump is president in the marvel universe or something
>>
>>95244496
nah, she'll be retconned into getting her power from a good ol' fashion accident involving radiation
>>
>>95244496
That would be the ultimate BTFO for inhumans
Nonetheless, the retcon is a matter of time.
>>
>>95244587
she already hijacked Alpha Flight, who deserve their own book much more than Carol
>>
>>95244962
Squirrel Girl being a mutant never came as well, and she was retconned anyway
>>
>>95245592
Fox only owns specific characters. They can't take ANY mutant they want. Case in point: Negasonic Teenage Whatever. Fox had to exchange the rights for her for Ego. They didn't own her.
>>
>>95245123
Butthurt much? Muh muh muh retcons? Peepee in the poo poo small?
>>
File: 51MM0zNud+L.jpg (42KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
51MM0zNud+L.jpg
42KB, 334x500px
>>95245973
easy.
>>
>>95245578
There are plenty of new characters. The problem is that you guys talk like you know shit, but you don't. The problem is because marvel and fox had disagreements thanks to Ike.
>>
>>95259168
God I hate that book. I hate how Pak retconned Magneto into kraut
>>
>>95246312
No. However, marvel couldn't then call her a mutie in movies, albeit theoretically, it would depend whether Fox would sue Marvel.
>>
>explaining mutant's powers

the worst thing they ever did
>>
>>95249421
I hope not. I don't want wolverine as an avenger
>>
>>95258764
Doesn't Marvel usually have the actual President as President?
>>
>>95259149
Wait how the hell does that work that Fox just have to rights to 90's X-Men while Marvel could be free to use any of the New X-men or beyond ones?
>>
>>95244496

She's more likely to be forgotten. Her comic will probably be cancelled in a few years.
>>
>>95259603
They.have.rights.to.specific.characters

There is a list somewhere on the internet that specifies which characters Fox owns. Keep in mind that marvel already tried to have X-Men replacements in the early 00s with Mutant X. This is why since then Marvel is butthurt about X-Men.
>>
>>95259185
i thought he was jewish german. he just fucked a roma though.
>>
>>95259628
It doesn't matter what you thought, because Pak ruined it anyway. It's one of the few instances, when I prefer movie canon to comic books.
>>
>>95259628
Marvel just fucking LOVES Gyppos, don't they? I wouldn't be mad if they portrayed them realistically, but they insist on drawing them as fair-skinned Sexy Nomads. Their Gyppos are just Slavs.
>>
>>95259632
>movie canon
>being a /tv/fag
you should go back
>>
>>95259644
Fuck off. I know more about comics than you ever will. Also, the keyword is "ONE of the FEW instances"
>>
>>95259652
you probably don't depending on if it's marvel or dc. there also wasn't anything unique about his origin in the movies.
>>
>>95259714
Write coherently, please. Also, if such a minor thing triggers you, maybe you should go back to where you come from

>there also wasn't anything unique about his origin in the movies.
And here comes your newfaggotry. Maybe you should re-read New Mutants (by Claremont), around the time where Magneto was a headmaster, as during that time, more about Magneto's past was revealed.
>>
>>95259741
cont. and it was later picked-up in Classic X-Men, when they still had bonus stories
>>
Godamn I hate pakis. They're ruining Britain.
>>
>>95259761
As opposed to the Celts, the Romans, the Saxons, the Danes or those of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha...
Say, how do you feel about the Polish?
>>
>>95259800
I will answer for him: "Kill them with fire"
>>
>>95259800
>>95259809
The Polish are mostly alright. Pakis are uniquely shit.

It's mostly Pakis running the no-go zones and throwing around acid. Quite a few Paki gangs too.
>>
>>95259741
Yes, claremont. Nothing the movie did was particularity original. it was just taking shit from preexisting stories.
>>
>>95259826
Kinda disappointing answer
>>
>>95259836
Am I expected to be a big nazi? I'm a bloody ashkenazi Jew.
Pakis are just shit and spread their shit wherever they go. Moroccans, Sudanese and such aren't all that much better.
>>
>>95259826
Hm. That makes the Brexit vote perplexing, then.
Because Pakis come in via Commonwealth regulations not affected by EU law.
Well, good job getting rib of hard-working Poles, then and have fun with your Pakis and Nigerians.
>>
>>95259834
Yes, it took shit from the better stories, instead of pak-shit
>>
>>95259874
>bloody ashkenazi Jew.
aren't you ashamed to look in the mirror?
>>
>>95259888
there wasn't anything wrong with paks telling of the story.
>>
>>95259879
Nigerians are also not bad. They are a few cuts above the rest of Africa.

>>95259895
I'm afraid of Islam and Islamophiles.
>>
>>95259874
Hm. Check if one of your grandparents was a refugee from Germany.
If so, you might qualify for a German passport. That would allow you free travel off your island onto the continent. That is, if your government manages to produce any kind of actual result for once and gets their asses out of Brussels as they proclaimed for years.
>>
>>95259901
There kinda was. I'm not going even start about historical inaccuracies (like Pak confusing two different concentration camps, or taking cues straight from goebbels propaganda), but the way he wrote the story was full cringe. It reeked of hollywood shit
>>
>>95259911
Why would he move from one mudslim-infested shithole to another? If anything, he should move to Czech. Cheap beer, comfy life, good women.
>>
>>95259911
germany is an even bigger shithole. they have like the bulk of the refuges.
>>
>>95259911
Russian Jew, anon. Wouldn't want to step foot on German soil, anyway.

I'm working on moving to Australia.
>>
>>95259928
Yeah, but that is a unique offer extended to the offspring of refugees from Germany.
And it would allow you free choice of work place and residency in all the EU. Including Czech Republic, Poland or Hungary, if you want to lower your standards and be hated by everyone.
>>
>>95259932
But none of the Pakis.
>>
>>95259962
Germany is basically a third world country. You can argue that if he is an ashkenazi jew, he has slavic blood anyway, so getting citizenship in v4 would be even easier.
>>
>>95259946
Yeah, if you know what's good for you.
Fucking barbarians.
>>
>>95259982
So the EU is mostly under the political and economic control of a third-world country.
What then is the rest of them?
>>
>>95259974
Syrians are worse.
>>
>>95259974
Wherever Muslims exist in high numbers, Jews are not safe.

In recent years many jews have fled Germany and France
>>
>>95260024
Excellent.
>>
>>95260007
The EU won't last. It has no future.
>>
>>95260007
I don't think you understand how third world country works. Let's take Brazil for example. Majority live in poverty, but those who rule this country live in luxury. There are elites, who are so filthy rich, it's beyond imagination, and you have poverty that has to be seen to be believed.
Yet, Brazil is a bigass country.
>>
>>95260049
Yet, the economic output per capita of Germans to Brazilians is about 7 - 1.
>>
>>95260080
Don't compare Germany to Brazil, compare EU to Brazil, it'll be more honest, especially that Germany officially rules EU. Another thing, give it time, in few years Brazil will be wealthier than Eu.
>>
>>95260108
World power by 2020, of course.
>>
>>95260035
Certainly not with Russia gearing up to flatten the fuck out of Europe.
>>
>>95260219
Not necessary. The EU itself is a disease, and it is destroying the body on it's on merit.
>>
>>95260108

>in few years Brazil will be wealthier than Eu.

Yeah, alright Miguel, you're clearly not delusional at all, I'm totally sure that Brazil's GDP will magically multiply itself by 12 in the next "few years"
>>
>>95260296
Yes, and then the rubber price implodes and it's back to the favelas, everyone.
>>
>>95260049

>I don't think you understand how third world
country works

Do you?

Germany has one of the highest HDIs in the world, Brazil is down below Lebanon and Venezuela.
>>
>>95246350
No she didn't.
Her action through distracted Odin, so Frigga can get murdered.
>>
>>95260337
And just as many places cops basically have no jurisdiction in.
>>
File: 8.jpg (263KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
263KB, 1181x1181px
>>95259879
Disregard what you heard and realize what area that will experience the most change and your filter will get upgraded. Reform is, practically impossible when there is an european court that your gov has to answer to. I mean, look at poland, hungary and checkoslovakia. These countries have done nothing but adhere to their constitutions and they are now being punished for it.

>inb4 well don't join the european club

You really need to realize how the EUs influence has expanded the last 10 years.

tl;dr: If you're one of the plebes that think the brexit was due to racism against pakis, then you need to shut. the. fuck. up.
>>
>>95260851
How foolish of me to think the most commonly cited reason was the most influential.
But sure, do keep sniffing your own farts in the nationalist hugbox.
>>
>>95260890
Yeah, fuck me for thinking about the geopolitics of the situation on a fucking matress weaving forum.
>>
>>95260922
If geopolitics was your forte, you would think differently.
>>
>>95260851

I'd rather live under European courts than British ones any day desu.
At least the EU isn't QUITE as eager to throw people in jail for saying mean things on the internet.
>>
>>95244884
same thing
>>
>>95259761
Your perception of who is ruining Britain will change depending on where you live. Where I am all the crime is chavs and gypsies.

If you have half a brain, though, you'll look beyond this and see that it's our arrogant, selfish political class that's doing all the real damage.
>>
>>95260851

>These countries have done nothing but adhere to their constitutions and they are now being punished for it

Maybe they should have thought about that before they (By overwhelming popular vote) agreed to abide by the European courts and everything else that the EU entails?

>You really need to realize how the EUs influence has expanded the last 10 years.

What the fuck does this even mean? The EU is borderline toothless to enforce shit even against it's actual member states, it certainly can't make non-members do anything against their will.
>"B-But if we go against what the EU says then they won't give us stuff"
Yes. That's generally how shit works. If you don't wanna play ball then you don't get the benefits.
>>
>>95260851
The average person doesn't know shit about that, mate. The reason people cited most as why they voted Brexit was because they thought it would stop brown people taking their jobs.

Also, the European courts are way better than the British ones. Do you know how many rights we currently enjoy that we only have because of European law? A good majority of our child labour policies that protect kids from abuse are not actually British laws.
>>
>>95261054
It's literally using sanction threats to bully it's members.
>>
>>95260080
Underrated
>>
>>95244496
it'll probably happen if carol's movie push bombs or if they finally get the movie rights back from fox. whichever one comes first.

kamala is being groomed for TV & movies so there's no way they'll make her a mutant so long as xmen is with fox. if anything she'll probably be retconned into whatever NOT mutants thing quicksilver & scarlet witch were made into for the MCU
>>
>>95261031
Yup. The underclass is perfectly interchangeable, as is the tendency to blame anything on whatever minority or underprivileged class.
Responsibility lies invariably in the parameters set by the ruling class.
And the British one has gambled and lost decades ago, denying responsibility and trying to prop up the financial market as a panacea.
This de-industrialisation and selling-off of property has led to foreign investors taking over what remains of production, unemployment through lack of domestic production jobs, and all the money flowing up to the bankers, or out of the country.
Blaming EU has been the standard way to go, but the truth is, EU did not force Britain to let in hundreds of thousands of workers immediately. It went years ahead of schedule by will of the profiteering special interests.
And Britain was a driving force on many initiatives that fucked over consumers.
That's why parliament can't let you leave. They lose their scapegoat.

>>95261069
That's what governing bodies do, friendo.

>>95261084
Finally someone noticed.
>>
>>95261069

Unless you can show those sanctions or the threat of sanctions to be against the actual rules of the EU then it's 100% fair game and part of what they agreed to.

Poland and Hungary were perfectly happy to be in the EU when all it really meant for them was hundreds of millions of EU funding shekels in return for pennies in membership contributions, by comparison.
Now they actually have to contribute in some real way and they're wailing like a 7 year old who has been told to do chores for the first time.
My symphathy for their "plight" is completely non-existent.
>>
>>95244931
Doesn't Storm have long flowing hair?
>>
>>95261209

Her hair is also bright white, it's hardly natural.
>>
>>95244817
>Yo
not getting a full one from me
>>
>>95244884
ee
>>
>>95259185
Ditto, Mags was originally Polish but no, everyone has to be German. There are already dozens of German characters.
>>
>>95261723
Bet they're proud of all those nazi villains to represent them.
>>
File: captain germany marvel.jpg (57KB, 425x519px) Image search: [Google]
captain germany marvel.jpg
57KB, 425x519px
>>95261864
They never complained about the Nazis villains, but when Marvel made a patriotic German hero they threw a shitfit.
>>
>>95261965
Why yes.
Because he represented the contemporary republic in a way the elected representatives of that republic did not find helpful, in a time where representing Germany as a yelling super soldier was a more than touchy point.
You see, they were trying to shed the image of WW2, still.
I'm sure if it hadn't been Marvel but some tiny outlet, nobody would have given two shits. But Marvel is a bit high-profile to just ignore.
>>
>>95262143
Yet not a word about the endless parade of murderous Nazi supervillains he was created in response to?
>>
>>95262267
You see through the lens of a comic reader.
Those mad nazi villains are purely fantastical constructs, and for a long time they have been moving away from being actual fascists and into the territory of general mustache twirlery.
They do not appear to speak for the modern German state (Or the 3rd Reich in any meaningful way), and few of them would be new or advertised as a big deal.
Had they been carrying nazi flags and trying to revive the 3rd Reich into the 80s, there would have been more of a problem, I imagine.
Imagine they had made a Polish supersoldier that were a gross misrepresentation of the state line, but clad in your flag.
Having some guy who happens to be Polish is much different from a guy who is supposed to speak for Poland, written by some Americans who never visited the country.
>>
>>95262398
>implying Americans don't just see it as them all being Nazis

Just look at Antifa and their ilk
>>
File: 1455633495248.jpg (52KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
1455633495248.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>95244496
>bombed
>>
>>95244931
>black women don't straighten their hair
>>
Why does she need to be an inhuman or a mutant? What happened to heroes having unique origin stories like Spiderman?
>>
>>95244496
Do people on /co/ actually enjoy this garbage propaganda? It's not even well written propaganda.
>>
>>95244934
And the ghost was Mar-Vell!

So they can ditch Carol for Kamala as next Captain Marvel should her movie fail
>>
File: 1505133114984.png (128KB, 529x480px) Image search: [Google]
1505133114984.png
128KB, 529x480px
I'm disappointed her power wasn't just the ability to turn into young carol
it would be so hot
>>
>>95246966
>The average mutant and inhuman in the marvel universe probably see each other as kindred.
like gay and lesbians.
or gay and transexuals
or transgender and bisexual
or...

most likely, they would hate each other's guts because bullshit reasons.
>>
>>95247707
>>95247848
They dislike Kamala and the Champions.

So they attack her, and the Champions, as a hobby.
And usually is not really a physical attack as much as finding ways to make her miserable.

Maybe just one or two of them ends up as actual recurring villains, as they fall into obsessing with them... until they get a pep-talk from The Shocker and Taskmaster.
>>
>>95263939

Exactly. Don't forget that humans are assholes in that regard. Why would a gay/lesbian/transgender be any different?
>>
>>95259874
>Am I expected to be a big nazi? I'm a bloody ashkenazi Jew.
>ashkenazi
>ASH-ke-NAZI
>>
>>95244496
One of the worst token characters I've ever seen.

>"Here's a new character. She's special because SHE'S A MUSLIM!!!!"
>But does she act like a muslim?
>NOPE.
>>
>>95259879
>Hm. That makes the Brexit vote perplexing, then.
Not really.
UK citizen were straight-up lied to, being told massive amounts of money going to EU would instead being invested in UK, and that economy wouldn't suffer because they'd get a good deal with EU and everybody else would also be happy to give them good trade deals very fast.
And not having to answer to EU would mean much less red tape, complete control on immigration, especially on low-skilled workers from EU that nobody wants because their job will soon be taken by UK citizens who will also force the salaries up without causing a rise in the final cost of products.
And, most important, UK would only answer to UK laws!

So, yeah. Brexit is bullshit and UK citizens are MAYBE just now starting to notice it.
>>
>>95259902
>Nigerians are also not bad. They are a few cuts above the rest of Africa.
Mostly because the bad Nigerians stays in southern Europe. The good ones escape from there because they don't want to be mixed up with those
>>
>>95244817
Proof that libtards come on boards just to shout about shit they nothing about.

>>95244496
I can't think of any comic character that has been fucked up as badly and in as short a time as Kamala. And it was all done by libtard trash at Marvel.
>>
>>95262143
Hauptmann Deutschland has had less than 20 appearances in thirty years and the only that happened was the German translator/distributor changing the names.
>>
>>95260944
In other words: "OH THE POOR MOSLEMS!" If you don't want to get displaced, ran off, your wife taken by your brown masters as a sex slave, then you're a massive evil racist.
>>
>>95261119
>>95261207
Butthurt Moslems/feral blacks shitting on Eastern Europe, I see? The Europeans will never be your slaves, and you'll never have a harem of blonde sex slaves. You'll always be that stupid welfare rat living in that disgusting hovel in the corner of town, occasionally able to get your dick wet whenever Ahmed organizes another 40+ gang rape. Pathetic.
>>
>>95244884
>Series finale honor killing issue when
>>
>>95264364
>loudly proclaim that the UK's economy is going to implode if Brexit passes
>immediately clarify that the reason the UK economy will implode is because the EU will demand a renegotiation of every single trade and economic agreement with the express intention of isolating the UK economy

Maybe Brexit wouldn't have happened if the pro-EU side wasn't condescending, dismissive, and outright antagonistic as hell to actual, legitimate concerns of its electorate and engaged them with an effective information campaign while not spending the entire voting campaign and it's aftermath petulantly whining that someone disagreed with them.
>>
>>95265620
EU doesn't have to demand for any renegotiation.

UK will just be automatically outside the already existing deals, and will have to make new ones.

Until then, UK will have to play by standard WTO regulations, which are usually worse than any trade deal.

UK will therefore suffer economic difficulties until they get the new deals.
Making a trade deal usually requires years.

If anything, it will be other countries asking EU for a renegotiation, as their deals were signed with the expectation of having access to the UK market, something is now no more true and technically causes a degradation of the deal.

Also, the referendum was a SPECIFIC INTERNAL UK POLITICAL AFFAIR.
EU doesn't interferes in those.
>>
>>95265773
You realize that the two sides to this internal UK political affair were pro-Brexit and pro-EU, right?
>>
>>95265773
UK can also remain part of the common market. If they accept the conditions.
Which are that the UK keeps paying a share without getting fuck all out of it.
The same thing Norway agreed to.

>>95265826
Yes, and? There was no interference beyond standard diplomatic responses saying they would rather see Britain not leaving.
>>
>>95264328
She acts like the vast majority of western muslims, especially muslim women.

You sound like you've never met one in your entire life.
>>
>>95265890
Probably hasn't.
>>
>>95244496
>be a Greek in BC
>invent Democracy
>see it get taken over by Burgers as they pretend it's their patent
>it's okay, I guess
>now it's co-opted by Mudslimes

We need to go back.
>>
>>95260347
Eh even then should Whor even be able to lift a finger against Odin? I mean Whor doesn't even have the odinforce, so this is basically Jane who is really new to the hammer vs a sky father.
>>
>>95265949
You need to pay back, Nikos.
>>
>>95265826
Absolutely.

It was still an internal matter: EU interferes in Intarnal matters only if they are breaking EU laws and rules.
A referendum doesn't break those, so EU cannot do anything, unless UK politicians asked them first.
UK politicians, even the pro-EU ones, did not ask.

>>95265872
>UK can also remain part of the common market. If they accept the conditions.
True. That's why is my personal opinion it will not happen for a few years, enough time for them to decide whether they are going to get back in the game by themselves or not.

There is also the fact they would likely have to make a whole new deal, as Norway is NEVER letting them join their specific group(as they wouldn't be the biggest fish in the pond anymore).
>>
File: Basileios.jpg (105KB, 395x540px) Image search: [Google]
Basileios.jpg
105KB, 395x540px
>>95265890
Nope. Kamala acts like a spoilt brat who likely lives in a less than 1% Moslem region. If it ever rose anywhere above, her Dad would have to kill her in a fairly painful and gruesome manner just to save face in their 'community.'
>>
>>95251948
>Monet

Apparently a muslim solely because her mother was from Algeria despite M being raised the child of an old, wealthy, aristocratic family in the tiny, universally Catholic country of Monaco and never having given any indication of religious affiliation prior to X-Factor.

I wouldn't mind it if it weren't M of all people and PAD hadn't been so obviously trying to make a point about prejudice.
>>
>>95265982
Pffft, what am I, stoopid? I can spend that on coke and hookers... Besides, I'mno Denbtlad, I just think it's "funny" that the US has taken over DEMOCRACY and now Mudslimes pretend as if they're entitled to it.
>>
>>95266054
>he middlename is St.
>short for Saint
>is a Mudslime

WEW
>>
>>95266116
Her middle name is Yvette (because of Hama bullshit that I'd rather forget about). St. Croix is her surname.
>>
>>95266171
Eh, at least now the name makes sense. Still stupid. Marvel just looooooooves making the extreme minorities of each country the TRUE heroes.

>we need someone to weild Excalibur
>it's a Paki
>we need a hero from Monaco
>it's a Mudslime
>we need some heroes from the Balkans
>they're gypsies

It's pretty stupid desu.
>>
>>95266091
Ironic. Islam is completely incompatible with Democracy. It's a form of Taquiyya and they will abandon it once they make up 40% of Europe's population.
>>
>>95266367
GTFO here bigot! Islam is DA BEST! It's the religion of peace, and I wouldn't be surprised if those pasty white Greek fucks stole Democracy from the BASED BLACK Middle East.
>>
>>95266229
Well, with M, it just was just really fucking awkward to have her suddenly go "Oh, by the way. I'm totally a muslim, you bigots!" out of nowhere. I mean, sure, her mother's always been Algerian, but there's just no way she could have been a practicing muslim.

Frankly, I have a hard time believing M believes in any god. Though, I guess I could see her getting offended on her mother's behalf and claiming a muslim heritage. But really, PAD's use of M is pretty much garbage start to finish. I've never really understood why people like him so much.

Oh well. X-Men characters always have weird stuff like that. Like how did Nightcrawler, a guy who looks like a demon and was raised by a witch in a traveling circus, manage to pick up a full-on Catholic education in the first place?
>>
>>95266505
>I've never really understood why people like him so much.
because sometimes he fucks up previously established characters, but, at the very least, they are coherent and make sense inside his stories.
>>
>>95266229
I'd like to point out that Faiza is Iraqi, not Paki. She's also completely assimilated.
>>
>>95266505
>Like how did Nightcrawler, a guy who looks like a demon and was raised by a witch in a traveling circus, manage to pick up a full-on Catholic education in the first place?
Sought it out himself because of his appearance, most likely.
>>
>>95266713
Which is a story I'd actually like to read. Ditto for M really. When you give a character a religion, it's a pretty significant sort of thing. If you're gonna give it any kind of focus, you need to flesh it out.

Let's be clear, I have zero problem with muslim characters. No more than I have a problem with any other character with a religion. But you can't just have a long established character declare their religious affiliation out of the blue without any real basis or groundwork.

Hell, long before we knew Nightcrawler was Catholic, we'd at least come across the occasional scene where he was praying or something.

It's like if Storm and Gambit were walking down the street one day and Remy made a crack about Mormons and bigamy and Storm huffily informs Remy that she is, in fact, a Mormon.

After all, it's feasible that David Munroe could have been a Mormon! We've never had anyone tell us that Storm's dad wasn't a Mormon after all! Maybe Storm's been a Mormon all this time and she just never told us!
>>
>>95263939
>transgender and bisexual
Do they not get along? Seems like the real issue would be "pansexuals" saying all bis hate trans people.
>>
>>95266007
>Kamala acts like a spoilt brat who likely lives in a less than 1% Moslem region.

Yeah, reread the post you quoted dumbass.

>>95265890
>She acts like the vast majority of western muslims
>majority of western muslims
>WESTERN
>>
>>95267272
Imported 'western' Moslems act exactly the same as home grown sand rats.
>Take a nig from the jungle, it will nig.
>Take a terrorist from the wastes, it will bomb.
>Take a white man from Europe, it will build.
>Take a asian from Asia, it will calculate.
>>
>>95259149
They had to make a deal to change her powers:

>During a special Deadpool screening this past weekend at Fox Studios (via The Playlist), writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick noted how for the Merc with the Mouth's solo movie, they wanted to change everything about Negasonic Teenage Warhead besides her name, which included changing her abilities. In order to do that, they had to receive permission from Marvel Studios, and the company was willing to let this happen on one condition. In exchange for the altered Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Marvel would be allowed to use Ego the Living Planet in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
>>
>>95267168
Bisluts and trannies can at least bond over the fact that fags and dykes hate them both.

LGBT solidarity is a lie. We all barely tolerate each other.
>>
>>95267168
Basically, everybody hates everybody else.

This, of course, doesn't apply to the normal people who generally just want to be themselves, but they don't go around making a fuss on the TV\net\whatever...
Thread posts: 229
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.