[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 36

Here is a resume from prev threads
Plastic Man can:
>Stretch his body in a molecular level, so he can take any form he wants, even giant forms
>Resist fire, but too much heat can melt him down
>Turn his limbs into sharp weapons
>Stretch inside a person's body through any orifice, being able to cause instant death by organs damage
>Resist phisic damage due to his gum body in an extreme level
>Immortal, somehow
>Regenerate from dismemberment, but this could cause psicological traumas
>Had enough will power to regenerate himself from deintegration, but it took him hundreds of years
Am I forgetting something?

Luffy can:
>Resist phisic attacks with armament haki, even sharp attacks
>Feel enemy's precense with observation haki
>Move extremely fast with gear second
>Grow his limbs with gear third
>With gear fourth, he can move even faster and is strong enough to break an entire city in two with one hit
>With red hawk, he can make a fire hot enough to burn under water
>Water is his weakness, if he is submerged in a big amount of water
>he can turn an elemental body into a normal human body hitting with armament haki, but it is not known if it would work with Plas
>He can literally instant KO with Emperor Haki, if the enemy's will power is weaker
Am I forgetting something?
So, who would win?
>>
Luffy's probably got more power, but Plas is literally unkillable through traditional means of combat.

I'm thinking Luffy's best chance is to pour on the Conquer's Haki.
>>
>>95244059
>Am I forgetting something?
One important detail, Plastic Man is gag character with toonforce and Luffy a shonen character, they fight always end with no one wining in some kind of joke
>>
>Had enough will power to regenerate himself from deintegration, but it took him hundreds of years
That's not what happened. What happened was he was split into millions of pieces but still conscious for thousands of years until the JLA gathered the pieces back together.

He's effectively immortal. His only "weakness" is freezing him with extreme cold and then shattering him, and that's only a temporary solution.

I don't know much about One Piece but unless he has the ability to freeze and shatter Plastic Man, nothing he does is going to be more than a temporary inconvenience.
>>
>>95244059
I think Plastic Man wins
>>
Mid-fight, Luffy remarks that this is getting in the way of his hunt for the treasure. Plastic-Man then sprouts dollar signs on his eyes, signs up with the crew, and turns into a giant red and yellow sail for the ship.

Match ends in a draw.
>>
File: plas_diving.png (873KB, 630x528px) Image search: [Google]
plas_diving.png
873KB, 630x528px
Plas can swim.
>>
>>95244317
So aokiji would win against Plas. He can freeze the sea, and he freezed half of an island once. Is that cold enough?
>>
Plas is also immune to telepathy and magic, though the second one is disputed and "it's magic I don't gotta explain shit" can always be evoked
>>
File: Plastic_Man_Vol_3_3.jpg (80KB, 400x624px) Image search: [Google]
Plastic_Man_Vol_3_3.jpg
80KB, 400x624px
>>
File: 587037.jpg (45KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
587037.jpg
45KB, 400x567px
>>
File: Hombre de Goma.jpg (170KB, 652x792px) Image search: [Google]
Hombre de Goma.jpg
170KB, 652x792px
>>
>>95244468
Checking the page in JLA again, it seems like Gammemnae actually turns him to stone with magic? It's not a hundred percent clear what exactly is needed to shatter him.
>>
>>95244468
Not that anon, but again is just temparary solution Plas cannot be killed just stoped for a short period of time, Plas can actually defroze himself, but it takes a while, the guy would come back again just to fuck off with Aokiji in some way
>>
File: usoppface.png (1MB, 1417x1028px) Image search: [Google]
usoppface.png
1MB, 1417x1028px
>>95244308
>Luffy a shonen character, they fight always end with no one wining in some kind of joke
You're right, Luffy's never won a fight using moves like:
>a mirror in his afro reflecting a beam
>turning his brain off and dodging on instinct like a moronic dope
>blown air into his arms like Popeye and thrown enormous balloon punches, the recoil of which shrinks him to a midget for a while
>punching someone enough times they barf up their shadows
>grabbing and restraining someone made entirely of smoke
>getting hit by lightning and surviving
Or anything else silly like that.

Yeah, you're right. One Piece doesn't end fights with gag moments like pic related. You must've read more of it than I have.
>>
>>95244735
While admittedly that guy's post could use some grammatical fixing, what I got from it was that they were saying the fight WOULD end in a gag moment.
>>
>>95244735
Still is Plas is a gag character anon, he's inmortal at this point it dosen't matter who wins as long he has a good laugh or kinda completes his objective, Luffy could defeat Plas, but not kill him,but at the end the whole joke is that Plas would win in some way, like Luffy crush Plas, but while he was not looking Plas steal Luffy's food, transform in a boat and scape
>>
>>95244059
Plas is going to win. He's got decades of fighting experience compared to Luffy. If Conquer's Haki is in play, Plastic Man has resistance to mental attacks.
>>
>>95244890
Conqueror's Haki isn't a mental attack, it's a spiritual suppression. But for the sake of avoiding a OHKO, sure absolutely it wouldn't quite work.
>>
>>95244678
but aokiji can't be killed by Plas too. No matter what Plas does. And he will eventually freeze him again. And how the hell can he unfreeze himself?
>>
File: one-piece-gwr.jpg (36KB, 300x373px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-gwr.jpg
36KB, 300x373px
Luffy is so fast and strong, he'll just wad Plastic Man up in a ball and throw him over the horizon. If Plastic Man gets the rubber balls to come back and challenge him again, Luffy will just do the same thing.

Luffy can't kill Plastic Man, but Plastic Man can't actually defeat Luffy either.

in b4 Plasfags say "b-b-b-but he was alive in da ocean for a million years!" "b-b-but muh Woozy Winks!"
>>
>>95244890
It's not a mental attack, you casual. It's the Will of the King. The disposition to stand above others.

Plastic Man is a common criminal with some superpowers. Luffy is a man destined to RULE. Plastic Man has no choice but to submit to his will.
>>
>>95244059
You forgot about Luffy also being immune against electricity being made up of rubber as well as that he can better much fly when he is in gear fourth
>>
>>95244890
it is not a mental attack. It is a will submision
>>
>>95245075
>implying they won't be friends
>>
>>95244059
It comes down to "Does Luffy's Haki work on Plastic Man, ie, shut down his powers"

If Yes, then Luffy
If No, then it's a bit harder to tell
>>
>>95244890
>Plastic Man has resistance to mental attacks.
That's the Conqueror's Haki. Not the giga nigga Haki which I think OP is talking about.
>>
>>95245106
>Implying Luffy never said that he does not want to rule anything, even if he becomes the king
>>
>>95245106
>Plastic Man is a common criminal
Batman fear him and plas has told superman to fuck off, you are underestimate him
>>
>>95245169
My god you people. Haki does not negate powers. The only thing that completely removes powers is Blackbeard's Yami Yami power. Seastone robs strength from DF users and makes it impossible to activate their power, but doesn't suppress passive powers like Luffy's rubber body.
Armament Haki bypasses the DF invulnerability and strikes the true body underneath. It doesn't turn people back to normal, it just means they can be hit despite being elemental.
>>
>>95245741
and did he fuck off?
>>
>>95245741
The World Government fears Luffy and he told Whitebeard to fuck off.
>>
>>95244678
the question is not who will kill the other, but who will win
incapaciting the opponent for some amount of time counts as a win
>>
>>95245792
He tried to imprison Plas and his son, they break free from an underwater jail for being with super powers and free everyone there.

You don't fuck with Plastic man
>>
>>95245924
But he didn't fuck off.
>>
>>95245328
Luffy just isn't management but he is a ruler. Even if he doesn't mean to do so his actions always influence people to follow him and his will. Even if Luffy doesnt literslly tell people what to do, those who respect his authority will still ultimately do what he wants.
>>
>>95244059
Man, I was really into One Piece up until Marineford or so, halfway through I think. I was really pissed because I though Mihawk was top 5 but it turns out he's barely top 25 and was fighting on even footing with one of White Beard's commanders, not even the strong ones either. And this was on top of me missing the other strawhats and Oda making Sanji a crossdressing faggot. And a weakling. I just lost interest despite the fact that there was literally a war going on.
>>
>>95246983
You lost interest in One Piece because it turns out your favorite guy wasn't the strongest in the world?

Are you 12?
>>
>>95246983
you're a fucking idiot to be completely honest
>>
>>95247017
Mihawk is not my favorite guy. I just hate the clear differences they try to make in power levels.

>>95247058
Eat my dick, fucker.
>>
Kind of tired of this. Can we have Helen Parr vs. Kamala Khan?
>>
>>95247120
I don't understand. You wanted Mihawk to have a clear power level that put him in the top five though.
>>
>>95247128
Kamala wins easily. That's not even a discussion.
>>
>>95247173
I mean that the power levels are too clear, like how Luffy is always going to fight the strongest guy but that strongest guy will still be above the rest next arc and even the next after. Sanji or Zoro wouldn't have been imprisoned on Level 6 in Impel Down. Hell, Sanji would've probably been on Level 4 at most, he'd get embarrassed in a fight by Ivanko, like, no beat, but absolutely destroyed without any effort. I just think having the strongest swordsman in the world be so weak is kind of lame and that's on top of me missing the rest of the crew and Sanji being made not only a crossdresing fag, but also really fucking weak, he was a total weakling on Kama Island.
>>
>>95247120
>I hate it when people are stronger than other people
>>
>>95247487
I hate it when the protagonist is obscenely shilled, yes. I prefer a more balanced take on things.
>>
>>95247294
>Sanji is defeated by a character who is stronger than him

I still don't understand the problem you're having.
>>
>>95247294
I don't understand how you got "Mihawk is weak" out of the Summit War He fought right smack dab in the middle of the war that ended up killing Whitebeard, and he wasn't even injured once.

I mean, are you saying he's weak because he didn't chase down and gut Luffy after the latter decided not to attack him and ran past instead?
>>
>>95247576
Ivanko is not that strong, Sanji shouldn't be that much weaker. But hell, Sanji was shown to be much weaker than even Carolline or whatever his name is and he wasn't as strong as Ivanko. He made quick work of Sanji actually. And Ivanko was only Level 5 too.
>>
>>95247668
I don't know, I stopped when he was fighting Vista and they seemed like equals so Jozu(deflected Mihawks's attack) and Marco were much stronger than Vista. Delivering the killing blow on a weakened White Beard doesn't sounds as impressive. It's not that he didn't chase Luffy but he did say he wasn't going to hold back.
>>
>>95247715
Ivankov is incredibly strong. Ivankov fights on the level of the Shichibukai. He's a big wig in the Revolutionary Army and a grandmaster of Newkama Kempo. Where are you getting that he's not strong? Because he's goofy?
>>
>>95247860
He also has been eating insanely high quality food for years so his body would be fit as fuck.
>>
>>95247860
He was only a Level 5 prisoner on Impel Down. And like I said, Carolline or whatever is much weaker than Ivanko and still made quick work of Sanji. I didn't know, I jsut expected that byt he time that we got to Impel Down that Zoro and sanj were both stronger than Crocodile but it seems like nope. I like the crew being divided in categories and while Luffy might be the strongest, I always liked to think that the gap between Luffy, Zoro and Sani wasn't that big and then came the 2nd tier of the like of Franky or Sogeking or Frenzy Chopper and a clear difference between the 2nd tier and 3rd tier of Usopp and normal Chopper and Nami.

>Because he's goody
Come on man... I made it that far, didn't I? It's a matter of losing interest, not hate. I really did like it up until then.
>>
File: bhJTjH0.jpg (156KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
bhJTjH0.jpg
156KB, 600x922px
>>95245075
Plas has fought much, MUCH stronger and faster opponents than Luffy could ever hope to be, and Luffy can drown so all Plas would need to do is get inside of him and it's game, set, match.

That said, >>95245143 would be a more likely outcome (despite being the common meme answer). They're almost made for each other and Plas works best with someone that has more confidence in him than he has in himself.

>>95245106
Plas is usually fairly weak willed initially but has a tendency to overcome it and "bounce back" from traumas, insanity, etc. Can't say whether that's just him or a "secondary mutation" tier bullshit application of his abilities.
>>
File: 1480004392443.png (1MB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480004392443.png
1MB, 1400x1000px
>>95247783
Look man. Of the three great powers in One Piece, two of them exist to balance out one of them: The Emperors. No one is stronger than them, as we know. The only thing that can actually kill one of the Emperors is another one of the Emperors. The Shichibukai exist as privateers to intimidate pirates and hunt pirates and basically be on the government's side against the Emperors. They can't actually match the Emperors themselves, but they're so strong that they're actually on the level of the Emperor's top guys. The guys right below them in strength.

So Vista being able to put up a fight against Mihawk makes sense. In the war, none of the Shichibukai actually challenged Whitebeard directly. But they all did battle against his commanders, because that's the level they're at.

>>95248018
Caroline was a filler character. And as far as the public is concerned, there are only five levels of Impel Down. Level Six is for people who are erased from history, so level five has incredibly strong guys in it.

The Straw Hats were never the strongest crew in the ocean, and the war arc just served to illustrate that they weren't ready to be in the New World. They were too weak. If that is what you're issue was, then you should pick it up again. Because they're strong enough to handle the New World now. Sanji is super powerful. I never saw him as weak. He's never been portrayed as one of the weaker ones. Always in the Monster Trio.

Also, you're missing Based Mom.
>>
>>95248215
>all Plas would need to do is get inside of him

Dude, that only makes Luffy more powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUhgoFzlpi0
>>
>>95244059
This is a powerlevel thread, nothing gets resolved in power level threads.
>>
>>95248349
>The Straw Hats were never the strongest crew in the ocean, and the war arc just served to illustrate that they weren't ready to be in the New World
Yeah and I loved that but at the same time, I just don't like it when he tries to imply, such a big difference between Luffy and the rest(or at least Zoro and Sanji)

For me, I always saw the Shichibukai as Emperor/Admiral levels but Admirals had the Marines and Vice Admirals backing them and Emperors had crews while Shichibukai were mostly just one man crews. I figured that a guy that had the title as "strongest swordsman in the world" would be among the strongest and was disappointed. I love it when they talk about long lost tales and such, loved it when Shanks met up with White Beard to tell him to call Ace back and they talked about Mihawk and Shanks' duels and how truly epic they were and Shanks and Whitebeard crossing swords once split up the sky, that shit's awesome man. Or Kuma showing up to wreck shit up, the "nothing happened " moment which is just brilliant and shit and then Kuma separating the crew was sooooooo well done(although I didn't really like where they all ended up)
So it's not just that Mihawk was fighting on equal grounds with Vista, but Vista was weaker than Jozu or Marco too. Hell, maybe even weaker than Ace.
>>
>>95248579
Oh and Garp's "I hold no sympathy for criminals and pirates... but family is different", shit was powerful as fuck man, made me tear up.
>>
File: Kenshiro.jpg (78KB, 641x868px) Image search: [Google]
Kenshiro.jpg
78KB, 641x868px
Like every Anime hero that overstays his prime, Luffy has Faggot Psi/Ki/I Win Plot-powers.

So as much as my instincts tell me to go with DC's eternal Power Creep, I have to assume that Luffy has accumulated enough bullshit that has Absolutely Nothing to do with his powerset to beat anyone who isn't another Anime Bullshit Hero.
>>
>>95248579
Also, Vista was able to distract Mihawk enough to keep him off Luffy's back. I really doubt they were equals. He's strong enough to put up a good fight against Mihawk. We never really saw them in a full on battle. Being the 'strongest swordsman in the world' shouldn't mean that there is no one with a sword who can make him put some effort into a fight.
>>
>>95248702
It always ends with "I can sense your attacks before you make them/negate your powerz completely/you already lost an hour ago" shenanigans.
>>
It's really amazing how they can repeatedly sell this same Anime Endgame crap over and over and over again.
>>
>>95248383
Gonna need some context for that scene, but whatever made him huge likely didn't get into his respiratory system. Also holy shit the combos Plas and Luffy could pull off together, that alone could be like a reverse Jake Suit... If Marvel and Attack on Titan can have a crossover, why not them?
>>
File: Mini_Mini_no_Mi_in_Reverse.gif (3MB, 210x117px) Image search: [Google]
Mini_Mini_no_Mi_in_Reverse.gif
3MB, 210x117px
>>95248905
This is what was inside him.
>>
File: dfgdgr.jpg (1MB, 992x1477px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdgr.jpg
1MB, 992x1477px
>>95248925
Just in his stomach or what?
muh dick
>>
File: Stuffed_lily.png (601KB, 811x685px) Image search: [Google]
Stuffed_lily.png
601KB, 811x685px
>>95249054
>citing Injustice

You can't be serious.
>>
File: 3343367-8214594126-22245.jpg (434KB, 1280x1959px) Image search: [Google]
3343367-8214594126-22245.jpg
434KB, 1280x1959px
>>95249197
You were being serious? Well you seem to be under the impression that Injustice Plas has different abilities from the norm, but Eel tends to have a very consistent power set no matter the incarnation.

Also,
>citing anime only material
Don't try to be too serious now.
>>
I normally would ignore anime cock suckers but
>there's an actual character named Zorro
>he's a swordsman
That's so lame and yet so funny at the same time
>>
>>95249550
>there's a character named Plastic Man
>he's not actually made of plastic

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 192811.jpg (246KB, 746x1200px) Image search: [Google]
192811.jpg
246KB, 746x1200px
>>95249518
>anime only

Lily is the next crewmate, motherfucker.
>>
>>95249714
Has she even appeared in the manga? I can't find a thing on that, just sites calling her non-cannon.
>>
>>95249714
Sorry, you're giantess/inflation fetishizing waifu is filler only
>>
File: 595456-untitled_31.png (260KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
595456-untitled_31.png
260KB, 640x359px
>>95250014
Stay mad, faggot. Carrot isn't joining.
>>
>>95250126
No, but Jinbe is, giantfag.
>>
How is One Piece still going? How close are they to accomplishing their goals?
>>
>>95250256
Because it understands what it is and One Piece is a story about the journey, not the destination.
>>
File: 1501840323912.png (55KB, 301x290px) Image search: [Google]
1501840323912.png
55KB, 301x290px
>>95250256
To find the treasure, they need to translate the four Road Poneglyphs. They have one. One is still missing, but the other two are in the possession of the two strongest pirates in the world.

If they can actually manage to escape from Big Mom alive, they'll have two. But that seems unlikely, because she's literally fucking unstoppable.
>>
>>95250417
So basically the author is just making it up as he goes along to milk this cash cow for all it's worth then.
>>
>>95250443
Not really. Were you actually curious or were you just trying to shitpost?
>>
>>95250471
That wasn't me, I was actually curious.
>>
>>95250471
No, I just figured that the author did not plan out all of this crazy shit and once it became a thing that has it's own anime adaptation, videogames, and is famous the world over. Any author will honestly try to stretch things out to keep it going as long as possible.
>>
>>95250443
>>95250510
Oda has the end written up. He didn't expect One Piece to become the worlds most popular manga.
>>
>>95250443
welcome to jump and shounen general
>>
>>95250510
The man meticulously plans each and every step. He knows exactly where the story is going and what he's doing. He's just bad at estimating how long it will take. The man is famously devoted to his story.

What you're saying implies laziness on the author's part. Eiichiro Oda works so hard on this shit, he literally worked himself into the hospital. Shonen Jump has to force him to take breaks and vacations. A Japanese company is FORCING it's star employee to take vacations. That's how much he works. He sleeps 3 hours a day.
>>
>>95250534
He probably has a vague 'and they lived happily ever after' type of ending mike most shounen manga and will just adjust the details depending on how high the powerlevels are at the end.
>>
>>95250510
Did you need to say it in a way that made you seem like a shitposter?
>>
>>95250580
Yea his plans are basically 'Luffy needs to figure out a new way to punch out a bad guy with a nonsense superpower that is totally lethal man. His buddies also gotta do the same shit but with the bad guys slightly weaker goons.' and then he gives a gay speech about his nakama and then his one panel punch is lengthened to five minutes in the anime where we all sit there to see how long it takes him to say 'gum gum fist' and knock the guy out. Then the marines come in and take all of the credit and his bounty is raised to a bazillion dollars instead of a billion.
>>
>>95250443
>just making it up as he goes along to milk
Nah, actually the world building is one of the best things about it, second only to the sense of camaraderie the crew shares. Seeds are planted early and are expanded upon much later, it seems well planned out for the most part with few minor hiccups.
>>
>>95250789
That anon doesn't care. He's basically just mad because the series is long and he's too lazy to catch up.
>>
>>95250443
If only the japs understood the superior western model

The ending of Batman was such a perfect conclusion to a tight, cohesive, filler-free story. All these shitty manga that drag on forever will never compare.
>>
>>95250850
I am saying that I honestly doubt that he always knew that they were one day going to be in the land of furries for awhile which would lead to people arguing on if the rabbit with big tits was going to join the crew.
>>
>>95250873
What do DC comics have to do with a guy making comics in Japan?
>>
>>95250126
>>95250206
You're both wrong. Pudding is the next Strawhat.
>>
File: Slave_Price_List.png (327KB, 549x684px) Image search: [Google]
Slave_Price_List.png
327KB, 549x684px
>>95250887
Are you suggesting that Oda just made up Minks a week before he turned in the chapter that debuted their island?
>>
>>95251049
Are you suggesting that he already had the Minks all planned and fleshed out back when the biggest threat in One Piece was Buggy?
>>
>>95251103
Fleshed out? Probably not. An idea he knew he wanted to use? All signs point to yes.
>>
>>95251103
He did mention from the very beginning that Buggy was a crewmate of Shanks, didn't he? and then in Loguetown it was revealed they were on Roger's ship iirc.
>>
File: 0001-047[1].jpg (353KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0001-047[1].jpg
353KB, 1066x1600px
>>95251049
I bet he thinks Haki was thought up later.
>>
>>95251157
He knew he wanted to have furries in One Piece, that I could buy but not them being super tough warriors from the Grand Line plotted out.
>>
>>95251200
Oh no, I could buy him having plotted out an asspull superpower to make sure that non devilfruit users can do more than just job. I actually find that to be really nice since it doesn't go the DBZ route. Also yes I would call it an asspull superpower since their sniper literally unlocks it at the one point in time he exactly needed it the most to save his captain and that other guy from Perona.
>>
File: Early_hancock.jpg (22KB, 248x440px) Image search: [Google]
Early_hancock.jpg
22KB, 248x440px
>>95251220
Why?
>>
>>95251270
Because nobody starts a work of fiction with 20+ years worth of stories already plotted out and at the ready. They might have a personal bible of the setting to make sure that they stay consistent with things but no way in hell does someone plot out that much story.
>>
>>95251313
Really? Nobody?
>>
>>95251328
A manga author who is not even sure if they were going to last a year probably does not have 20+ years worth of stories at the ready. I honestly doubt he was walking to the editor going 'boy oh boy, I bet he will be glad to see I got 20+ years worth of stories already written for him'.
>>
>>95251383
I feel bad for people like you.
>>
>>95251452
I feel bad for fanboys who worship their author like a god who knows everything and has never ever padded out their work.
>>
Powerlevel fags disgust me
>Who could beat X in a fight?
>What if X and X fought?
What's the point? Why do you bother arguing with similarly autistic people in a never ending battle of
>X can't do [thing]
>Yes he can, in this particular panel you can see X is doing [thing]
>No, that's obviously non-canon
>repeat endlessly
>>
>>95244059
>Immortal, somehow

METAL
>>
File: 1485293592985.png (1012KB, 1092x740px) Image search: [Google]
1485293592985.png
1012KB, 1092x740px
Big Mom and her crew sail into Gotham Port.

What happens? What would it take to stop them?
>>
>>95251898
What do they do? Like what are their powers and what are their overall goals?
>>
>>95251898
>Big Mom
>and her crew
This is just over kill, there's just too much shit that could go on for Bat and friends to deal with. These guys can literally take over a country althought, a good handful of or the entire JL could deal with them pretty easliy.
>>
>>95252046
They have a guy who makes candy, a guy who makes biscuits, a girl who makes juice, and a guy who can become an egg.

Oh, and don't forget the man who is made of mochi.
>>
>>95244059
It depends on what you mean by win. MOST of Luffy's victories involve either knocking his opponent out or knocking them really far away. And if that's the Criteria, Luffy could potentially win.
>>
>>95252119
What if Big Mom uses her power to bring every skyscraper in Gotham to life to fight for her? I think that would warrant a deployment from the ENTIRE Justice League.
>>
>>95252180
Ok, is it some kind of a special candy? Does it appear out of nowhere or does it have to be made from something like people? Seems like if that is what they do then Martian Manhunter could just reach into their heads and knock them out mentally.
>>
File: DHw7ekxXsAEf-R0.jpg (331KB, 1774x1948px) Image search: [Google]
DHw7ekxXsAEf-R0.jpg
331KB, 1774x1948px
>>95244059
Stretchy powers are neat, fun to write. Glad they're being seen as "cool" again thanks to Incredibles and Ms. Marvel, etc.
>>
>>95251200
Making a vicious beast back off through sheer intimidation is a common anime trope. Making it a extraordinary property that only a few people possess, and QUANTIFYING it for god's sake, is an asspull.
>>
File: Enraged_Army.png (901KB, 899x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Enraged_Army.png
901KB, 899x1038px
>>95252271
Ok, gonna be a little more specific here. First of all, Big Mom controls vast amounts of territory and commands a huge fleet, so her crew is basically an entire army.

Big Mom herself, aside from seeming being immune to harm and having some of the most ridiculous super retard strength there is, has the power of the Soul Soul Fruit, which lets her anthropomorphize anything from objects to animals that obey her commands. She even used this power to bring the fucking weather to life, so she can create hurricanes on a whim.

Her main crew is made up of her children. Cracker ate the Bis Bis Fruit meaning he can create and control biscuits. An infinite amount of biscuits can be created from nowhere and he can manipulate them however he wants. He can break them into crumbs and reshape them as giant armored warriors and basically has an infinite army on his side. He's also super strong, wields a giant sword, and you need to be Gear 4 Luffy super strong strong to actually break through his biscuits because they are hard.

One of her other sons has the Candy fruit, and he can create an infinite amount of candy from thin air and shape it however he wants. He can create anything from escalators or an entire research lab out of candy. He can completely encase a person in candy, killing them and turning them into 'candymen' who he likes to lick.

Her head chef has the power to turn any object into food. He stabbed his sword into a massive castle and turned the whole thing into cake.

There's a lot of these assholes and they all have ridiculous amounts of super strength and crazy superpowers. In the One Piece world, they're one of the four strongest pirate groups in the world. Nothing so far has been able to defeat them. Only delay them from taking over the world.
>>
File: 1473332863815.jpg (582KB, 1050x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1473332863815.jpg
582KB, 1050x1138px
>>95251103
>>95251220
>>95251313
>>95251383
>>95251497
Jinbe was mentioned before we even saw Arlong and the warlords were sketched and inked early on. Oda even planned Brook in the initial draft. YOu don't know shit about One Piece, Oda plans shit ahead of time, and I mean literally ahead of time.

For all we know, some endgame character that'll appear in the final arc/chapters could be someone we saw already.
>>
File: Memo_Memo_no_Mi_Infobox.png (213KB, 413x448px) Image search: [Google]
Memo_Memo_no_Mi_Infobox.png
213KB, 413x448px
>>95252271
Couldn't Pudding just use her memory power to make J'onn relive the horror of Mars' destruction or make him remember a time he was on fire to incapacitate him?
>>
>>95252501
All of that seems really impressive but I remember things that the JL did and they would wipe the floor with them. I mean they got a guy who can travel 13 trillion times the speed of light and another guy who is able to benchpress entire planets and wasn't even breaking a sweat.
>>
>>95252639
Which continuity? Comics are so inconsistent.
>>
>>95252601
Well he would have mental defenses, so she would have to contend with someone who can actively try to fight against them trying to mess with his head, which might be something she is not used to doing.
>>
>>95252601
She'd have to incapacitate him to use the power on him in the first place. There's no reason to believe Reiju would allow her to manipulate her memories if she hadn't just been shot.
>>
File: 0876-013.jpg (362KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0876-013.jpg
362KB, 899x1300px
>>95252698
She used her power on the entire Seducing Woods at once.
>>
>>95252592
Well the fanboy got triggered hard, 'oh he mentioned this one guy's name and he shows up later, that means he had every single detail mapped out about him.' I mean hell the fact that you posted early drafts of characters means he was not entirely sure of what to do with them at that point and was still trying to figure shit out and how to make it fit.

I mean crap this early draft of their designs, he didn't even know what their faces were going to be like, of course this is Oda and there is a chick in it that has really big tits so she will be a hot one. Because there are only two bodytypes he knows, women who are shaped like pears, or living hourglasses.

Hell I remember times when he did shit that was literally just to force some conflict into the plot. They were walking through the desert and had plenty of supplies. Well shoot lets create some conflict by having some robber birds take them that we only saw right then and there and are never seen or mentioned again. I mean if that was not just making up some shit to add some conflict to the story, I dunno what is.
>>
>>95252818
And you expect people to believe you're not a shitposter
>>
File: 1471020046662.png (232KB, 541x661px) Image search: [Google]
1471020046662.png
232KB, 541x661px
>>95252818
And I'm the one that got triggered.
>>
>>95252900
And you expect me to believe that the author literally just making up a species of bird that robs people and only show up for 3 panels just to force in some conflict is not making up shit as you go along?
>>
if plastic man engulfs luffy, i would say he can restrict harder than luffy can struggle, and suffocate him. the haki would not work in that situation.
>>
>>95244059
Who can make their dick the biggest
>>
>>95253190
Luffy, the biggest and the blackest
>>
File: sweatin.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
sweatin.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>watching OP
>at the Fishman Island arc
>Nami constantly in a bikini
>sometimes theres a subtle bounce or she tugs on her bikini string between her boobs when it gets really hot
>>
>>95253190
Luffy
>>
File: nami swan.gif (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
nami swan.gif
1MB, 700x394px
>>95252818
Imagine being this mad.

>>95253388
pic related
>>
Am I the only one that loves the ridiculous gag scenes in One Piece?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugkj0rgMso
>>
>>95252923
> Hisoka and the Joker team up
> Both of them plan to betray and kill his partner once they get what they want
> Both of them already know that one plans to kill the other
> Both of them are OK with it and in fact, they barely can contain their excitement for that moment

What happens next?
>>
>>95254217
I am guessing they both are trying to wait for the best time to pull the punchline of their own schemes so they will be at their funniest.
>>
File: Knuckle_with_a_megaphone.png (797KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Knuckle_with_a_megaphone.png
797KB, 1280x720px
>>95244059
FOR THE LAST TIME! IT IS VERY SIMPLE!
IF HAKI WORKS ON PLAS, LUFFY WINS.
IF IT DOES NOT, PLASTIC MAN WINS (eventually).
>>
>>95252271
>reach into their heads and knock them out mentally.
Strong people in one piece are canonically immune to this.
>>
>>95255567
Define strong, and is this a case of them being able to resist a telepath or someone using a form of Haki since those would be two different things.
>>
>>95244735
God One Piece is shit. How is it the most popular thing in Japan?
>>
>ctrl+f 'bike'
>0 Matches found
Goddamn it /co/. One is hydrophobic and can't turn into a bike. Of course Plas wins.
>>
>>95248925
Wait, so cannon vore!?
>>
File: wapol munch munch.jpg (45KB, 748x564px) Image search: [Google]
wapol munch munch.jpg
45KB, 748x564px
>>95256050
Well, she's non-canon but, yes. A lot of it.
>>
>>95256050
>>95256278
And cannon vore as well.
>>
File: Baku_Baku_no_Mi_Infobox.png (477KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Baku_Baku_no_Mi_Infobox.png
477KB, 640x480px
>>95256306
forgot pic
>>
File: 0867-014.jpg (298KB, 899x1300px) Image search: [Google]
0867-014.jpg
298KB, 899x1300px
>>95256050
Yeah, it's there alright.
>>
>>95255985
Well written characters.
>>
>>95255985
>God One Piece is shit. How is it the most popular thing in Japan?

Part of what makes One Piece so great is that theres no love triangle drama bullshit. All the fans assume some of the crew members are fucking, but its never implied or explored at all in the book/series. It completely sidesteps any of that shit so the cast can just go on exciting adventures.
>>
>>95252501
Do Cracker kid, Candy kid and the chef have anything that could stop them from getting speed-blitzed by the Flash?
>>
>>95257484
Most of them are fast enough to dodge bullets, and several of them can see future attacks before they happen.
>>
>>95257590
Yeah but Flash is speedforce OP.
Plus, Katakuri saw all the shit that was about to go down but admitted he couldn't do anything to stop it.
>>
>>95257484
Flash would get knocked out by Mama's haki.
>>
>>95257590
>Faster then bullets...
Flash on a slow day is light speed. He beat a teleporter and can travel through time...
>>
File: Robins orbs.jpg (259KB, 1598x923px) Image search: [Google]
Robins orbs.jpg
259KB, 1598x923px
>>95253496

Both of them just stopped wearing bras altogether.
>>
>>95255985
>"hmmm... how do I most effectively show everyone in the thread I have shit taste?"
>>
>>95257484
Yes. Barry's brain..
>>
>>95245106

Man one piece sounds like the gayest shit .
>>
>>95258541
By liking the terrible anime of One Piece?
>>
>>95250436

Every cunt in one piece is "unstoppable". They're just gonna pull some shit outta their ass
>>
I stopped watching after marineford is luffy still a retard who runs into every fight but manages to deus ex machina his way out everytime while everyone else stands around narrating?
>>
>>95259578
>>95259621
>>95259493
Why are you so mad?
>>
If Plas falls under one piece haki rules, luffy wins. Else Plas wins. There, happy?
>>
>>95259518
But disliking the manga.

It's a complicated balance.
>>
>>95248702
your pulling this in a thread that has plasticman in it
>>
>>95244059
Plastic Man can swim.
>>
>>95244059

All I know is my English is now worse for having read your post.
>>
>>95255985
Most popular comic in the world, boy
>>
>>95246983
>implying Mihawk was actually trying
He didn't even use Haki
Are you dense or something
>>
>>95258541
>literally the most popular comic on the planet
>good taste
help me understand this
>>
>>95247204
Nah Helen has experience.
>>
>>95262026
But all Helen can do is stretch, while Kamala can stretch + shapeshift + regenerate.
>>
>>95254217
>>95254270
>Hisoka and the Joker
>Joker
He's nothing like the Joker, he's a realistic take on Goku.
>>
>>95259189
Good thing I meant Wally.
>>
Why plastic is aways wearing the same clothes? And whe he doesn't have feet?
>>
My boy Richards is still my favorite elastic man
>>
>>95244059
Why would they fight? Luffy would see another plastic man and ask him to join the crew
>>
>>95244059
Luffy is primarily a physical attacker but Plastic Man can absorb any physical attack
But we never really see Plastic Man deal with magic users, so we can assume he's not invulnerable to them
Haki is essentially magic covered punches
All depends on what you think counts
>>
>>95244059
Plas
>>
>>95258509
>find out the only guy on the ship they need to worry about fooling around with them is Sanji, the 3rd strongest guy
Yeah they pretty much realized they had nothing to worry so just decided to go free
>>
>>95262026
Kamala is more powerful.
>>
>>95264221
Actually he has proven to be immune to telepathy and magic that involves shapeshifting doesn't affect him either.
>>
>>95255985
The manga is solid. Dressrosa was one of the worst arcs in the series but even that was still decent. That gag scene actually gets surprisingly solid payoff in the end
>>
>all the lewd jokes that could be done with Luffy/Plas, but cant be done because it wouldnt be kid friendly

>Luffy/plas smashing foes with their truck sized dicks
>can imagine Plas stretching his dick down a hallway and around a corner to wave it in some thugs face
>rule63 it and imagine all the rubber titty gags
>>
>>95267757
>plastic man
>kid friendly
>>
>>95267826
We all remember the live action bulge.
>>
>>95248905
All the context you need is that it comes from one of the many films, and as such isn't canon
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.