[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you explain this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: how do you survive that.jpg (20KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
how do you survive that.jpg
20KB, 181x279px
How did Batman survive that?
>>
>>95243654
Because he is Batman!
>>
>>95243654
I hate FInches art

I wish he would piss off and go work on his wife's shit book
>>
File: 1503282298222.png (560KB, 637x515px) Image search: [Google]
1503282298222.png
560KB, 637x515px
That's not a good boy all
>>
>>95243721
*at all
>>
>>95243680
I hate that this is generally considered an acceptable answer for every Batman question.
>>
>>95243654
>His neck is actually armored and filled with fake blood packages
>The dog has actually been drinking tomato juice and is toothless
>Always prepared, Batman actually switched places with a rabies-infected old man off-panel, hence the ancient features and drooling
>>
>>95243963
kek
>>
>>95243816
That is BECAUSE HE IS BATMAN XD
>>
>>95243654
Hiw is it possible that Batman is bulletproof, yet unprotected on a vital spot against some minor as a dog bite?
>>
>>95244571
Because anything hard enough to prevent kinectic energy transfer would be to solid for him to move his neck with freedom... or some bullshit like that. I don't know, i'm just pulling bullshit out of my ass, I have no idea why.
>>
File: ants vs paper clips.jpg (472KB, 600x936px) Image search: [Google]
ants vs paper clips.jpg
472KB, 600x936px
>>95243654
what is this? A board for ants?
>>
>>95244784
Kek while that shouldn't have worked the Hench thing is pretty hilarious and fits Tasky so well.
>>
>>95244829
It was a good book. I want Spencer to go back to silly villain books like this. Grizzly and Machinesmith were great
>>
>>95244626
Same reason Hector got stabbed in the neck in the Illiad.
>>
>>95244571
bulletproof and stab proof are 2 different things a knife will go right through Kevlar for instance
>>
>>95245997
Easy fix is to have a layer of titanium laced carbon fiber mesh sandwiching the Kevlar. Catches teeth/knives/blades, keeps them from deep penetrating.
>>
>>95243816
Me too. It's spouted by cock sucking redditards and retards who've never read a comic book in their life.
>>
File: graphene.png (492KB, 1600x839px) Image search: [Google]
graphene.png
492KB, 1600x839px
>>95246078
a writer that knows current science should just make his cape made of a few layers of Graphene with a layer of ceramics under it to distribute impact strength. graphine is the strongest material known, even theoretically
>>
I have shown some friends this story because it has nice emotional moments. All my friend could comment was "how did Batman survive that?"
I tried to say 1 - the armor protected him, so the teeth only scratched 2 - The focus of the story wasn't that.
He said it wasn't written it was only a scratch and kept that when he creates his own comic book, he will keep it real.
My autism was triggered by his autism.
>>
>>95243654
>>95243816
What are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do think he is?

He's the goddamn batman!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.