[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is Deadpool a weaboo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: deadpoolphotos2.jpg (58KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
deadpoolphotos2.jpg
58KB, 660x350px
is Deadpool a weaboo?
>>
>>95237538
>wears an adventure time watch in public
>anything less then "our guy"
>>
Does the writer think it would be funny?
>>
He wants to be Hokage, believe it.
>>
>>95237538
Well, he uses Katana.
>>
>>95237538
he does play Street Fighter
>>
>>95237538
>Decent film adaption
>Commercially successful
>IMMEDIATELY ruined by black washing in the sequel
I fucking hate this timeline. How are you going to make THE WHITEST person in the comic universe a fucking black "woman" with some shitty blotch on her face. Not even an attractive one , just some nasty ass afro sporting gorilla who doesn't shave her fucking pits . This got someone killed, let that sink in. The stumt double for the black girl was also a black girl because she just HAD to be and she was in experienced and fucking DIED as a consequence. Black washing has officially gotten someone killed . Fuck this .
>>
>>95237691
those aren't katanas
>>
>>95237711
They also refused to put a helmet on her because "we need that fro yo"
>>
File: 9525f66e.png (961KB, 860x1146px) Image search: [Google]
9525f66e.png
961KB, 860x1146px
>>95237538
Yes.
>>
>>95237711
Ehh, The Cable casting was good so I'm happy, It's like Domino was THAT important to Deadpool's stories anyways. Now if Cable was black, I'd understand throwing a shitfit
>>
>>95237711
It's Domino. Who the fuck gives a shit about Domino. Oh right, you just want to soapbox here because no one takes a loser like you seriously in real life. Fuck off and go suck on an exhaust pipe.
>>
>>95237711
I don't care that much about fapping it to an albino literal who to let it ruin my enjoyment of (or lack of if it's shitty) Deadpool 2.

Honestly Domino has always been a pretty bland character and there's better femme fatales.

I am honestly more interested to see if Nessa is going to return and if she's going to eventually get her Copycat powers.
>>
>>95238281
>>95238907
>>95239143
samefagging mobile posting CUNT who hasnt read the DP comics. Domino is deadpools black cat. YOU dont give a fuck because you're some false flagging reddit cuck whos here to pretend you know fuck about dick . Kys and stay kys
>>
>>95239279
>Domino is deadpools black cat.
That is a stretch at best and straight up wrong at worst. Deadpool And Domino only really had anything to do with each other because of cable. Copycat is closer to being "Deadpool's black cat" if anything.
>>
>>95239318
Wasnt she dropped and eventually retconned with that whole "everything before now has been drugs so things may or may not have happened as you remember them" plot point?
>>
>>95239318
So hes just another idiot who doesn't read
>>
>>95237538
Why? because he uses katanas?
He just wants the best possible sword, and as long as you are a fictional chracter, katanas are just a few levels below light sabers
>>
>>95237797
Ninja-to are even more weeaboo though.
>>
>>95237538
I dunno. But westaboos like him.
>>
>>95239414
Katanas heavily mirror heavier calvary sabers and kilijs if I remember correctly. The latter two are just harder to get ahold of and have a smaller fan-base.
>>
>>95237538
He is Liefield's Spider-Man
>>
File: HyunA_1453158585_hyun3.jpg (110KB, 530x739px) Image search: [Google]
HyunA_1453158585_hyun3.jpg
110KB, 530x739px
He's a koreaboo
>>
>>95239762
Deadpool HATES gooks
>>
>>95237816
To be fair, everybody needs some froyo.
>>
>>95237711
>Black washing has officially gotten someone killed.
It would be somewhat funny if a human life wasn't lost for some really dark humor, and racial politics. No pun intended.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (34KB, 480x692px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
34KB, 480x692px
>>95237538
yes
>>
>>95237711
You should just go drink everything under your sink
>>
He is reddit
>>
>>95240035
I only have pots and pans under my sink
>>
>>95237711
I normally would have distaste for this kinda thing, but at least it's kinda clever given the character? Just a color inversion :^)

Also I don't care about Deadpool too much.
>>
>>95237538

Is calling someone a weeb an insult?

Seems like a term of endearment on this site.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.