[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is spiral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1505016798556.jpg (368KB, 800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1505016798556.jpg
368KB, 800x1237px
This is spiral
>>
No this is ricochet rita

for serious, when was it revealed Spiral was Rita? I know Mojo used her as figurehead for his dimension hopping boat and that broke her mind but the last time I saw her she was still dark haired and had the normal amount of limbs
>>
>>95235664

Are you retarded, anon?
>>
>>95234398
I always hated her and wanted to see someone brutally kill her
>>
File: Mystik Spiral.gif (106KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mystik Spiral.gif
106KB, 480x270px
And this is Mystik Spiral.
>>
>>95235917

Be honest now: you feel that way towards all attractive females
>>
>>95235664
>when was it revealed Spiral was Rita?

X-Factor Annual #7, apparently.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/X-Factor_Annual_Vol_1_7
>>
>>95234398
Imagine what she can do with those six arms.
>cooking
>cleaning
>ironing
>all at the same time!
Is there a waifu more perfect?
>>
>>95236152

She wouldn't do any of those things.

She would poison your food, burn all your clothes and press the iron against your face.
>>
>>95235984
>projecting this hard

no just obnoxious female villains that never get what's coming to them
>>
Spiral is really great. I'd like her to get a new mini.
>>
>>95234398
filthy mutan
>>
>>95236263
Joke's on you, that just makes me harder.
>>
>>95236642

But Spiral is a tragic figure. Her mind was put through the wringer to make her what she is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.