[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TODD HATE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: todd_chavez.png (329KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
todd_chavez.png
329KB, 400x400px
Fuck this guy. He's an irresponsible jerkwad who constantly endangers people's lives and yet he gets treated as the moral center of the show.
>>
He's voiced by the executive producer.
>>
>>95221884
Just like the later seasons of BrBa
>>
>>95222423
Aaron Paul is the executive producer? seriously?
>>
>>95222506
Jesse was more or less there to give Mike, Walt and Gus someone to emote to. Todd is actively useless.
>>
>>95223280
He's overstating it. It's not that unusual for cast members to have or acquire production credits as a show goes on, and that sometimes leads to them having a more prominent role, though that doesn't really seem to be the case here.
>>
>>95223339
yeah. Jesse was a good character through and through. Todd started out as Bojack's lazy stoner friend who forgets to clean up after himself, then at the end of S3 he turned into 'muh asexual, pls feel bad 4 me'.
>>
>>95223732
I don't recall that.
>>
How would you react if he died permanently?
>>
>>95223732
>'muh asexual, pls feel bad 4 me'.
This literally never happened though. He's asexual but he's not a whiner about it.
>>
>>95224267
>>95224564
when he was having lunch with Emily in the first ep she tries poking information out of him, saying that she likes being his girlfriend but she wants something more. Todd responds by acting like a 9 year old and ignores all her questions and says something among the lines of "this convo is too deep man". Like what? They're supposed to e close friends but he can't even express how he feels about his own sexuality? imagine if he was gay or bi, it would've made no sense for him to be all "I dunno its 2 deep man". Like no its not, either you want to have sex or you don't. it's not any deeper than that. they just make him seem like a retard who's incapable of showing emotions so he just spurts out the occasional one liners.
>>
>>95224893
You're really reaching for things to get offended by.
>>
> Fuck this guy. He's an irresponsible jerkwad who constantly endangers people's lives

Wrong guy lad,that would be pic related
>>
>>95224950
I'm not offended by his asexuality, I'm offended by shitty writing and the fact it's apparent Aaron Paul wanted as minimal lines as possible that didn't include some shitty joke that didn't land.

>LOL DRONES DUDE

like seriously, this shit got old back in s2 and I gave it a pass in s3. now they're just making excuses for not giving him actual character development. its similar to when they made Iceman gay and everyone here got triggered. you don't shoehorn in a sexuality to make up for lack of character depth.
>>
Don't even treat Todd like a character. He's a fucking narrative void that the writers can't write out because Aaron Paul is the executive producer.

Seriously this show is a cool idea but it has some of the absolute worst written characters. Everyone besides Mr Peanutbutter and Bojack drags the show down.
>>
Did Todd do anything relevant this season aside from the Episode 3 errands? PC lost pretty much everything, BoJack gained a major relationship, Mr. PB and Diane are on the road for disaster, and Todd... more or less reconciled with BoJack, and came to terms with being asexual after the dentist clown thing.
>>
>>95225119
You'r pretty offended if you took the time to whip up that fanfiction in which you act surprised that Todd is dumb and used it to complain about something that shouldn't be annoying to you in the first place since nobody actually whines about it on the show ever.
>>
>>95225143
what are you not getting? him being dumb isn't an excuse. even the most stupid retarded characters should be able to express their feelings to other characters. this isn't a matter of me getting offended by the character its getting offended at shitty writing. whatever. you're missing the point, obviously. you're going into this with a certain mindset that I'm just the regular /pol/tard getting triggered at diversity in cartoons when that's only a small part of my criticism.
>>
>>95225121
exactly, this this this

and I had no issue with it UNTIL they decided it was a good idea to expect us to take him seriously
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.