[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Meg is such a loner then how come she has a stalker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nerd_Neil_Goldman.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nerd_Neil_Goldman.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
If Meg is such a loner then how come she has a stalker?
>>
>>95218776
>ginger jew

well there's your problem
>>
>>95218776

Do they even use Neil anymore?

I feel like anyone who isn't Peter's friend barely even matters anymore.

Especially now that Adam West is dead.

FUCK

I reminded myself that Adam West is dead
>>
>>95218776
Women can't be loners
>>
>>95218999
Came in just to ask this.
I stopped watching years ago, but I can't remember the last time I saw him.
>>
>>95218776
It's easier to target the isolated unpretty girl without any friends
>>
>>95218776
Once you reach a certain lonliness threshold, people become curious as to why you're so lonely
That's why eventually people start saying that you're so quiet. Because they want to know. They've watched you enough that they've realized that you're very quiet.
And eventually they start watching you more, to a point where it's irritating. Randomely chatting with you to get you out of your shell. To get more imformation about you. They want to know you. Everything about you
Soon, they're following you. Making conversation. Sitting with you. Watching you from a distance. Listening. Learning. Adapting
>>
>>95218999
Sometimes in school plots.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've actually seen a recent episode and not browse random clips on YouTube.
>>
>>95218999
Neil's shown up about 2-3 times these last ten years.

The main reason is Seth Green. Green created a similar nerd character like Neil for Robot Chicken and in order to avoid Fox getting uppity one day and suing Adult Swim for ripping off Family Guy with the character, Seth McFarlane agreed to retire Neil from the show.

Also, to answer OP's question.

1. Neil is so abhorrent in the eyes of her classmates that even Meg is socially allowed to shit all over him in terms of an outcast like Meg being more popular than Neil.

2. Per a season three cutaway, Neil is secretly Scott Bakula's character from Quantum Leap. Sam is stuck in Neil's body because the timeline collapses if Neil and Meg don't end up a couple.
>>
>>95218999
He sometimes shows up in school scenes, hanging out with Chris.
>>
>>95219060
Pretty much this!

Meg needs a stalker to remind the audience that ALL women are victims. Otherwise, it would contradict the "women can't even open their door without being catcalled by 20 men" narrative.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.