[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batman vs Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0247.jpg (103KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0247.jpg
103KB, 500x375px
Who would win, and why?
>>
>>95216971
>with prep time: Batman
>without prep time: Spiderman
>>
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4
>>
>>95217016
As much as people give Death Battle shit
This episode was spot on
>>
File: 5275c49038b07998c48311cc02ddb6ce.jpg (106KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
5275c49038b07998c48311cc02ddb6ce.jpg
106KB, 800x1052px
>>95216971
Anybody with Batman money, intel and prep time can kill Spider-Man.

Anyone.

THE BOYS from Ennis show what happens when you put most mid tier "super powered" characters against the military without a plot armor.

They die.
>>
>>95216971
Batman because he isn't a teenager who needs an AI to tell him how to wipe his ass
>>
Spider-Man, the fight ends with Batman webbed upside down dangling from a street light while spider says something like "So, tall dark and spooked, wanna talk about it?"
>>
>>95217163
You should just stay in /tv/ junior.
>>
>>95217008
>the prep time meme
>could Batman beat GOD in a fight????
>yeah, with enough prep time of course
>>
>>95217466
He's right though
>>
>>95217097
Ever hear of Norman Osborne? Because he has Batman levels of money, intel and Prep, and the advantage of having super strength and endurance and still gets his shit kicked in by Spidey.
>>
>>95217484
So could the Punisher, he has as much plot armor as Batman

Guess what? Parker made Punisher look like a fucking chump before

Oh, but guess what else....Punisher made Parker look like a fucking chump before too

Once you start bringing plot armor into things literally the only answer to it PERIOD is "who's story is it/who's the hero of the story?". Any other answer is irrelevant

If we are however to ignore plot armor and base this on the characters respective strengths and weaknesses only, not playing into meta bullshit, that is a different game in which an actual outcome could be determined

So sick of these threads, always the same crap
>>
>>95217525

Osborn is also completely unhinged and deranged. One could say the same for Bateman, but he atleast he has a moral compass
>>
The one who didn't die at the hands of a cancer patient.
>>
>>95217580
That doesn't help Batman's case.
>>
>>95217580
Exactly, Norman isn't held back by a moral compass, he never tries to just beat spidey, he's always trying to kill him and is never holding back, and what's more he's stronger and more durable than Batman is. Batman may be a skilled fighter, but that a moot point when dealing with someone like Spidey. The only way Batman beats him 1 v 1 is if he has outside help, like when GA helped him defeat super man single handedly.
>>
>>95217694
Does Batman got a super armor and yellow ring in his bat-cave?
>>
File: boruto r63 (1).png (707KB, 800x1054px) Image search: [Google]
boruto r63 (1).png
707KB, 800x1054px
>>95217525
>Ever hear of Norman Osborne?

He is not written to use the money in a realistic smart way to kill somebody. He is a shitty super vilain of a shitty big 2 capeshit franchine, he doesnt act with logic.

Do you know how you defeat him easily?

>Attract him to a place
>Find a way to keep him locked there
>Explode the place with something above to what Peter can whistand

Done.

Its that easy. There are millions of ways to achieve that, and with Norman tier resources, he could do it easily.

The only way to counter it is if:
>There wanst a way to attract Peter to a place - which we know is false
>There wasnt a material that can counter his strenght him - that we know is false
>>
>>95217008

If both of them had preptime, I'd give it to Peter.
>>
>>95217811
Name me good prep-time story that he did.
>>
>>95217786
>Does Batman got a super armor and yellow ring in his bat-cave?

He has multiple armors that have all the powerset of the JL members.
>>
Spider-Man has every advantage in this fight but it isbworth noting that Spider-Man once made a device that fucks himself up targeting his spidersense for spider island. Sense both Kingpin and Osborn has used this device against him I would have to say yes with enough prep time Batman could develop something that copied the anti spidersense device and beat Spider-Man.
>>
>>95217798
>Do you know how you defeat him easily?

>Attract him to a place
>Find a way to keep him locked there
>Explode the place with something above to what Peter can whistand

>Done.

Norman is typically portrayed to be on par in terms of strength as Peter, but he is much tougher than him because he has a healing factor

Norman has survived things that would kill Parker
>>
>>95218001
If bats gets prep, so does spidey, meaning he can counter the counter
>>
>>95218127
I dont know what you said has to do with what I posted.
>>
Spider-Man regularly made Batman tier gadgets on a fraction of a fraction of the budget.
>>
>>95217798
You act as if any cape comics react with logic, if they did then Joker would have been killed off over twenty years ago and Gotham would have never been rebuilt after no man's land, and Batman's armors and his power ring are used for emergency situations, he's not going to bust out one or the other to deal with a meta human in red and blue spandex, not until he's encountered him, lost a fight and realized he needs to come back with bigger guns. That's like saying that spidey would go into his silent no-jokes mode the moment he sees Batman, but we all know that it takes a lot to get spidey that mad or desperate, the same here applies for Batman, we don't see him busting out the Hellbat armor to deal with the likes of Ventriloquist.
>>
Whichever one is more popular.
>>
hey speaking of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ux8OjG0s3M
this shit finally came out
>>
>>95218239
I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about regarding Norman Osborn and probably don't even read comics
>>
>>95217871
He beat one of Galactus' heralds singlehandedly
>>
>>95218568
That's not really a prep time story anon, that's more like Peter desperately fighting for his life, a good example of prep time, and I can not believe I'm typing this, would be from Ends of the Earth or Big Time.
>>
>>95217562
And that's why I said with prep time Batman could win the fight and without it Spiderman would assuredly win the fight. We're not talking about gods or plot armor or any such thing you seem all too eager to spout off about. We're talking about two characters with specific skill sets that hinge on the specifics of the battlefeild in order to determine the outcome. Spiderman has the upper hand in a situation of a spontaneous fight occurring between the two due to Spidersense. Batman on the other hand with enough prep time and prior knowledge of the existence of Spidersense, could overcome that one barrier with cater-made technology to confuse Peter's precognitive abilities. Assuming also that Batman lucks out enough to not get his shit kicked in with one lucky blow from a disorientated super-powered individual, and the conclusion is that Batman could win that fight.
>>
>>95218336
what? what ring does he have?
>>
>>95218622
According to >>95217786 it's implied that Batman has a yellow ring in the Batcave, but it's color doesn't matter since it's probably only used for an emergency situation and not a hero vs hero skirmish
>>
>>95217811
I would agree with you if Peter was proactive in his preparations. In all the story lines I can think of it usually takes him taking a loss to someone before figuring out he's in over his head and needs to fight smarter instead of relying solely on his spider-abilities. Although, if you can name a story line where he makes the move to ready himself for a fight with someone he has never met and fought before in his life, I will concede my point as being false.
>>
>>95218715
The same to be said about Batman though, he almost always loses the first encounter with someone and then builds his prep time up around that loss.
>>
>>95218785
The key words in your statement was "almost always." Batman has gone into just as many fights with individuals he's never fought before, but was already prepared to fight in some compacity due to a working knowledge of how they already operate. Peter (once again to my personal knowledge) has never prepped for any fight before losing to the individual in question first.
>>
>>95218987
By "Almost Always" I mean anyone who ranks higher than a common street thug.
>>
>>95217811
Why? I've heard this opinion echoed, but what puts Peter's preptime on the level of Bat preptime? Batman preptimes by being paranoid and having contingency plans for everyone, but Pete usually doesn't make plans until he's already made contact, and that's not really preptime.

>>95217871
>>95218715
>>95218987
To be fair, Peter's strength has always been improvising on the fly. SpOck was pretty good at prepping, but he used it as a crutch to cover up his inability to adapt to situations he hadn't foreseen. Peter can think on his feet, which is arguably more important than preptime.
>>
>>95218336
>You act as if any cape comics react with logic
It doesnt, its exactly what I am pointing out, if you puts logic, its easy to kill most mid tier super powered guys. Like when the military showed up on The Boys, and killed almost all of the X-Men rippoffs in 3 minutes.

By the way, Batman doesnt use many of his resources that would be way more useful and better for the world, because big 2 shit is bad.

>>95218452
How Norman surviving things that would kill Peter (when you mentioned that Norman is thoughter than Peter), has anything to do with what I said? What I said is that any guy with money, intel and prep time can easily kill Spider-Man, and that Norman is written like an idiot for the convention of the genre. Like this anon said >>95218336
>>
>>95219257
He has fought super powered individuals for the first time that he otherwise prepped for beforehand though. Granted these individuals have been on the low end of the super-abilities scale and of course have lacked the all powerful "plot armor." But again, neglecting all plot armor (as we should be in this encounter) Batman has an edge over Spiderman in being prepared for what could happen based on prior knowledge of anyone.

>>95219267
I totally agree with the notion that Peter's real strength lies in thinking on his feet. Again, this is why I said in my previous posts that without the prep time, Peter wins the fight without a doubt.
>>
>>95219649
But where does Batman's prior knowledge of Spider-Man come from which gives him the advantage? They operate in two completely separate, if his knowledge comes based off the previous crossovers we've had then both know about the other and can have equal prep time
>>
>>95219830
One of Batman's skills that we have to consider in this hypothetical fight would be his world class detective skills. In a hypothetical world where both heroes exist and neither have ever met face to face before hand, Batman would be gathering information on Spiderman in an ideal situation where he is allowed such prep time. Spiderman on the other hand would be doing no such thing, as he like so many others would probably chalk Batman's existence up to being superstitious folktales told by criminals.Then again, if both were to meet spontaneously in a universe where both existed before Batman had a chance to investigate Spiderman, Spiderman would undoubtedly win thanks to his ability to think quickly and predict Batman's movements as he makes them with Spidersense.
>>
>>95217466
He literally did it. He literally beat a god in a fight because he had enough preptime. Darkseid didn't even manage to kill him.
>>
>>95218001
Hell I'm pretty sure if you ask around for a way to beat Spiderman the Kingpin will sell you the device. Osborn might sell you the device or might come after you, depending on his mood.
>>
>>95220165
Pretty sure that's because Darkseid couldn't be that bothered to do
>>
>>95218001
Yes and in response Peter learned to "spider-fu" to make up for the loss and created multiple outfits like the bulletproof suit
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.