[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, /co/, who is the best comic book scientist at operating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 173874902.jpg (33KB, 612x478px) Image search: [Google]
173874902.jpg
33KB, 612x478px
Tell me, /co/, who is the best comic book scientist at operating on a small budget?

I feel like Tony, Reed, Pym, Luthor and all the other super scientists piss away money to fund their ridiculous inventions and not a single one of them can operate efficiently given a smaller budget. They immediately jump to creating things that should cost billions to produce.
>>
Riri Williams
>>
>>95216027
Is that tony's replacement? Are her comics any good or is she just filling the diversity quota?
>>
>>95216153

It's mostly Tony telling her that she's not experienced while she learns how to run with the Avengers and stuff. And Dr. Doom is also Iron Man
>>
>>95215948
Doom. The guy was making due with Balkan """tech""" for his first 20 years or so.
>>
>>95215948
Lunella Lafayetye only ever got two things from other people, a kree power orb thingy and a prototype cerebro. Everything else came from the dump or stuff around the house.

She built an interstellar spaceship from parts scavenged and only used the kree orb to power the FTL drive. She weaponized a Simon game and some soda bottles, created a bubble wand capable of spawning bubbles that can support the weight of multiple people, and turned a megaphone into a debilitating sonic weapon.

She's like a little gremlin.
>>
Egon Spengler. He did it all with a home mortgage.
>>
>>95216153
Her comics are meh.

>or is she just filling the diversity quota?

It's not like that would hold any weight on her comics. There have been many of diversity "quotas" that have been done in good ways.
>>
>>95216420
This. Like her or hate her she can get shit done with just the sort of pocket change a little girl would have.
>>
>>95216477
Sure, but the ones that have been done in good ways have been vindicated by time and improving past their initial shittiness

This diversity quota nonsense is hot off the press and awful still
>>
>>95216800
Not even that. There have been situations as such fairly recent in comics and said comics are still pretty good.

The issue is with the writing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.