[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She did everything wrong!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1044.jpg (29KB, 310x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1044.jpg
29KB, 310x331px
She did everything wrong!
>>
>>95214015
yes, she did
>>
>>95214015
but ultimately, nothing was her fault, because she was a victim of the patriarchy. Her father and husband are the ones to blame for all of Bojack's problems.
>>
She probably still would have been unhappy if she married who her father wanted her to, but maybe Bojack would have been less screwed up.
>>
>>95216527
Bojack wouldn't have existed if she married who her father wanted her to marry.
>>
>>95216398

I think the lesson is the same as Moral Orel's. Her life was Crappy, and so was Clay Puppington's. Most people's lives are crappy. But there comes a time when you need to take charge of your own life instead of carrying on your crappy life to the next generation.

Bojack Horseman had a crappy life, but at least he's trying (and failing) to be a better person. and in the end that's all we can do.
>>
>>95216398
Fuck off.
>>
>>95214015
She should have had an abortion. She had no ability or desire to be a mother.
>>
>>95217960
She liked the idea of being a mother, but she was spoiled and had no skills in being a homemaker.
>>
>>95218018
She had the instinct when she was six, but as an adult she just wanted to bitch & read. She wanted to use her mind.

Bea only had one child. She didn't need a nanny or a maid for such a small family.
>>
File: 1504859761708.png (350KB, 559x800px) Image search: [Google]
1504859761708.png
350KB, 559x800px
>>95216398
>but ultimately, nothing was her fault
Yes it was.

She had a mostly shitty life but she let all the bad things and decisions get to her and perpetuate the cycle of shitness she lived.
>>
>>95216544
She could have still pushed for a quick wedding and nobody would have known who Bojack's father was. Everyone would have assumed that he got his horse genes from his mother's side.
>>
>>95218116
Fucking this.
>>
>>95218075
I think she did want to have a family with Butterscotch, which is why she went to see him in the first place rather than getting an abortion. But she only liked the idea of being a mother, she didn't and to put any work into it grow to love the baby only to have him be taken away like her mom.
>>
>>95217960
>>95216398

>Missing the point this hard

She was molded by the experience of her mother going downhill because she loved her dead son too much, as the love she had for him made her suffer. As she said: "Promise me you will never love someone like i loved him"

The experience taught her that family is merely a business and attachment just leads to disillusion and pain, as a lot of people who can not love because they are a afraid of what this can make to other people and thenselfs
>>
>>95218313
Then if motherhood was so unappetizing why get into it at all?
>>
>>95218757

Because that's what women were supposed to do at that time. Look pretty, find a husband, pump out a few children.

There was nothing else available for her except marital un-bliss. She couldn't get a job or a find meaning in work, just pump out babies.
>>
In the end, she did one good thing for BoJack, by making sure his half-sister wasn't aborted and could come back into his life years later. It was an accident, and she will never realize it, but still.
>>
>>95217960
I think a lot of people miss that Abortion was illegal when Bojack was born
>>
She helped Hollyhock stop looking so disgusting.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.