[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

xkcd thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 365
Thread images: 48

File: file.png (33KB, 459x185px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33KB, 459x185px
What are your favourites?
>>
none of them since I'm not a euphoric autist
>>
>>95211107

never before have I seen someone so devoid of talent have such an overinflated ego.

I mean who am I kidding we have but this guys no exception.
>>
>>95211288
i don't see where you get this idea
>>
File: Untitled.png (34KB, 1191x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
34KB, 1191x325px
>>95211107
The best of the bunch
>>
>>95211307
He has no artistic skills and yet is quite proud of his stick figures. He has no creative skill but is quite proud of his "jokes." He has no philosophical revelations worth a second thought but is extremely proud of how deep he is.

He also has a huge superiority complex because "le stem." I put him about two steps away from unironically writing the Rick and Morty copypasta.
>>
>>95211498

Is this Nedroid insulting XKCD, or XKCD insulting Nedroid?

Because whichever it is, Nedroid is the better comic.
>>
It's like asking what's your favorite shadman cp
>>
>>95211307

the way the comic asserts its own message makes it come off as super preachy at the very least.
>>
File: 1.jpg (35KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
35KB, 852x480px
>>95211107
>xkcd
>>
>>95211107

Honestly, I like the ones where he just makes a neat thing. His actual comics never work because he has zero understanding of how to write. As >>95211498 points out, he consistently fucks up the basic beats of a joke.

The OP is a great example. It actually reads better without the third panel, because anyone familiar with the phrase is going to have gotten to the conclusion before the final panel explains it. Often a weak joke can be propped up by forcing the audience to come to the punchline themselves.
>>
>>95211552
> I have never met Munroe but am very comfortable telling you exactly how he feels and thinks about himself. Trust me.

Typical armchair psychologist. You don't have to like his comic, but to pretend like you understand someone because you've read their webcomic is just childishly ignorant.
>>
File: 1504818522032.jpg (66KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504818522032.jpg
66KB, 600x540px
>>95211107
> correlation doesn't imply causation
>>
cunt
>>
>>95211665

Yeah! Art tells us nothing about the artist! And if you try to tell me otherwise, I'm going namedrop a Derrida essay and pretend I know what it was about!
>>
>>95211742
Swing and a miss. I didn't say you knew *nothing* about the man from reading his webcomic.

Try again kiddo
>>
File: favorite xkcd.jpg (557KB, 2100x1052px) Image search: [Google]
favorite xkcd.jpg
557KB, 2100x1052px
>>
>>95211756

>exactly how he feels
>I didn't say you knew *nothing*

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

His art tells me that he's proud of his work, has no creative skill, and has a superiority complex about STEM. Your move, fuccboi.
>>
I liked him better for the fighting games he made when he was called Xiaoxiao
>>
>>95211107
>actually liking Mr. "Im smarter than you, my stick figures prove it"
>>
>>95211774
"raped to sleep" is one of the funniest throwaway lines I have ever read and I hate that people got up in arms over this comic
>>
>>95211801
Isn't "Sith deal in absolutes" an absolute statement itself, even without "only"?.
>>
>>95211851

Yes.
>>
>>95211851
Fuck off Anakin, I have the high ground and you know it
>>
>correlation=/=causation in a statistics class
Isn't that more of a high school debate level subject? We never covered this in statistics, it was assumed that we already knew this.
>>
>>95211801
You're the one making the absolutist statements; not me.

His art tells you a lot, but you act as if you know everything there is to know about him in an objective sense, and you're deluding yourself.

No skin off my nose; you're free to wallow in your self-indulgent armchair psychology if you want, but you're honestly acting in the same fashion you criticize Munroe for.

>pay attention to me, I'm so smart and insightful!
>>
>>95211587
It's a nedroid fan using nedroid to make fun of xkcd
>>
File: national_language.jpg (51KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
national_language.jpg
51KB, 500x428px
LOL
>>
>>95211892

>His art tells me that he's proud of his work, has no creative skill, and has a superiority complex about STEM. Your move, fuccboi.
>but you act as if you know everything there is to know about him in an objective sense

Respond to the statements I make, not the ones you want me to make.
>>
@95211905

(you)
>>
File: beer.png (48KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
beer.png
48KB, 599x282px
CHORTLE
>>
File: pickup_artist.png (113KB, 540x931px) Image search: [Google]
pickup_artist.png
113KB, 540x931px
LOL
>>
>>95211552
>He also has a huge superiority complex because "le stem."

Why are humanitiesbabies always so butthurt over the fact of STEM superiority?
>>
>>95211916
I have solely responded to the statements you've made; you are free to labor under the delusion that I've moved the goalposts or strawmanned your argument, but I haven't.

You are a silly little person for being so resolute in your criticism of Munroe despite your sole avenue of insight to the man being a webcomic.

It's just kinda sad.
>>
>>95212027

>His art tells you a lot

Your words.

>His art tells me that he's proud of his work, has no creative skill, and has a superiority complex about STEM. Your move, fuccboi.

My words. Respond.
>>
>>95212054

>He has no artistic skills and yet is quite proud of his stick figures.

Your words. Cite your source for his pride in the stick figures. I want a quote. Don't have one? Didn't think so.

>He has no creative skill but is quite proud of his "jokes."

Your words. Cite a source for his pride in his jokes. When exactly did he claim to be very, very funny and witty? Or are you just assuming that's how he feels? That latter? I thought so.

"He has no creative skill" is also entirely subjective, but you already knew that. You just like making absolute statements to be an obtuse child.

> He has no philosophical revelations worth a second thought but is extremely proud of how deep he is.

Your words. I want a source on when he stated how proud he was of how philosophically deep he is. Don't have one? Didn't think so.

You're just a projecting cunt who thinks that Munroe is entirely self-absorbed and proud of himself when, in actuality, you are pulling that entire perception out of your ass without a single drop of evidence to back it up

>b-b-b-b-but I've read his comic!!! I know how he feels!!!

Nope. Give me quotes from Munroe where he explicitly stated, "I am very creatively skilled, I am very funny, I am very proud of my stick figures, and I am very, very philosophically deep." Do it now.

You can't.

Wallow in despair at how pointless your entire life is. No mass of people will ever care about your insights the way people do with Munroe. I think it bothers you how successful he is and that your very witty and very meaningful insights go entirely unnoticed while his gets praise.
>>
>>95211905
amerifats btfo
>>
>>95211905
Yes, if you're going to emigrate to the cherokee indian reservation you should learn their language.
>>
>>95211905
This argument used by leftists is retarded.
It's precisely BECAUSE the natives got BTFO by the European colonists that we should enforce strict assimilation.
You always see those
>Don't like immigration? Tell that to the crying Indian
posts by liberals.
They're missing the point entirely
>>
File: people_are_stupid.png (46KB, 740x280px) Image search: [Google]
people_are_stupid.png
46KB, 740x280px
LOL
>>
>>95212054

Are you still here hun? I'm waiting for an answer here >>95212160
>>
File: overstimulated.png (142KB, 308x1689px) Image search: [Google]
overstimulated.png
142KB, 308x1689px
LMAO
>>
>>95212160

Not my words. Different poster, but I'm happy to respond.

You said, "his art tells you a lot" and now you're demanding quotes from outside of his art. Either you lied because it was an expedient retort to my quip about Derrida, or you're attempting to move the goalposts.

As for the observations themselves, they are evident in his work. He has never posted anything of artistic, comedic or philosophical value and yet he continues to bang on without any intention of improving on his skill with the art form. This indicates a deep pride in his work and an inability to recognize his own observations as surface level comprehension cloaked in basic jargon.

Or, to be simple, "His art tells me that he's proud of his work, has no creative skill, and has a superiority complex about STEM. Your move, fuccboi."
>>
File: xkcd.png (11KB, 713x254px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd.png
11KB, 713x254px
>>95211107
this one caused some butthurt on twitter
>>
>>95212273

is he taking a stab at himself?
>>
File: those_not_present.png (38KB, 450x623px) Image search: [Google]
those_not_present.png
38KB, 450x623px
ROFL
>>
File: atheists.png (17KB, 373x330px) Image search: [Google]
atheists.png
17KB, 373x330px
>>95212301
That would be a level of self-awareness that I do not think he possesses
>>
File: communicating.png (26KB, 303x435px) Image search: [Google]
communicating.png
26KB, 303x435px
stupid humpty drumpfy
>>
File: friends.png (127KB, 686x953px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
127KB, 686x953px
haha?
>>
File: creepy.png (38KB, 740x173px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.png
38KB, 740x173px
wow top kek
>>
>>95212286

>You said, "his art tells you a lot" and now you're demanding quotes from outside of his art.

>As for the observations themselves, they are evident in his work.

You don't seem to understand that an artist and their art are two separate entities and can represent two entirely different thoughts. Well today I am happy to bring this concept to you. Please use this to enrich your worldview!

An artist's art does not, in and of itself, by virtue of existing, shout from the highest mountain, "I AM VERY GOOD AT THIS AND I AM VERY PROUD!!".

If you think that all art is the artist automatically jerking themselves off, you're sorely mistaken.

>He has never posted anything of artistic, comedic or philosophical value

Subjective. He has a massive following. Clearly he speaks to many, many people.

>without any intention of improving on his skill with the art form.

How do you know his intentions for improvement? Have you spoken with him? Or are you simply assuming because his comic is the same as it's always been? How do you know he does not work on other works outside of XKCD that he simply doesn't publish? Please explain.

>This indicates a deep pride in his work and an inability to recognize his own observations as surface level comprehension cloaked in basic jargon.

Armchair psychology. By this logic, any serialized media that doesn't undergo substantial change between the first iteration and the final iteration is headed by an artist with a tremendous ego who is too prideful to improve; and that is a facile line of thought.

I look forward to seeing your continued rationalizations
>>
>>95212328
>horsehoetheory.png
>>
>>95212410

I said his continuing choice to not improve indicates pride in the work that he is doing, not that art indicates pride.

The rest of your comments are strawmen. I didn't say he was "jerking [himself] off or has a "tremendous ego."

At this point, it's clear that you're projecting other people's complaints about the artist onto this conversation, and you're incapable of responding to the simple statement I made evaluating him as an artist from his art.

I think it's safe to say we're done here. Have a great day, anon.
>>
>>95211844
Literally every line in the second panel makes me laugh. Gabe's writing has always pretty consistently hit my funny bone.
>>
File: how it would really happen.png (74KB, 1343x174px) Image search: [Google]
how it would really happen.png
74KB, 1343x174px
>>95212400
>>
>I said his continuing choice to not improve indicates pride in the work that he is doing, not that art indicates pride.

You're walking back what you said. You said:

>he continues to bang on without any intention of improving on his skill with the art form.

I'll say again: How do you know his intentions for improvement? Have you spoken with him? Or are you simply assuming because his comic is the same as it's always been? How do you know he does not work on other works outside of XKCD that he simply doesn't publish? Please explain.

>The rest of your comments are strawmen. I didn't say he was "jerking [himself] off or has a "tremendous ego."

Ah, you've given up.

I did not strawman your argument even one bit. You simply refuse to listen to reason. Have a good day jerking yourself off over your armchair psychology degree. You're very insightful and smart; maybe you should team up with Munroe and make a webcomic together about how great you both are.
>>
>>95212541
>>95212494
>>
File: grownups.png (73KB, 700x231px) Image search: [Google]
grownups.png
73KB, 700x231px
Here it is.
The one that created a meme.
Someone post the sad photo of that ballpit from that sad sad convention
>>
>>95212541

I read your post.
>>
>>95212562
I wish you'd understood it rather than just read it.

But we can't always get what we want.
>>
What is this comic?
>>
>>95212558
>I wasted hundreds of dollars on plastic trash because I wanted to make some kind of statement about my agency
>god I fucking hate my daddy so much, this will show him

No- you don't plow her when you see this, you run the fuck away from hurricane crazypants.
>>
>>95212628
>>I wasted hundreds of dollars on plastic trash because I wanted to make some kind of statement about my agency

You assume it was to make a statement. A person could just genuinely want a room-size ball pit. That's the point of the comic.

Why are these really simple messages lost on autists everywhere?
>>
File: Djöfulsins reiður.jpg (39KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
Djöfulsins reiður.jpg
39KB, 500x738px
>>95212558
>Removing the barrier
>Make it impossible to close the door

Why does this make me so furious
>>
File: im_with_her.png (44KB, 740x633px) Image search: [Google]
im_with_her.png
44KB, 740x633px
>>95212616
The essence of a 17 year virgin about to go to college and study BASED STEM
>>
>>95212673
Is there anything else to study in college?
>>
>>95212734
Business/economics, like a real person
>>
>>95212653
>A person could just genuinely want a room-size ball pit.
That can be a genuine desire- but no matter how much you want that ball pit it's a considerable amount of money, a lot of time, a great deal of inconvenience, for at the most two days of fun.
So if someone does it, they are either very bad at measuring costs and rewards OR there are other reasons underlying their decision.
The dude who wants to plow her directly asks her why she did what she did- she doesn't say that she did it to have fun.
"Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means" That's her reason- at the center of her reasoning we have "it's our turn", this turn stands at opposition of another turn.

I'm not autistic, I just analyze the subtext and connotations of something I read more than you do, because I'm both interested in content and also the rhetorical forces behind that content.
Having that interest or not is just a preference.
>>
>>95212160
it's just possible that this is the single most autistic post i've seen on this site and i've seen some autistic fucking shit around here
>>
>>95212667
It's the hallway of an apartment building, and the rising heart balloon implies that they may be engaged in sexual acts.
So there are plastic balls everywhere in a communal area that could be either a nuisance or potentially dangerous to the elderly or infirm- also everyone can see them rutting like pigs in a pile of children's toys. They're bad people and they're doing bad things.
>>
>>95212734

Anything related to IT, technology reliance is only growing and so is data management.
>>
>>95212829
IT is part of the T in STEM.
>Science
>Technology
>Engineering
>Mathematics
>>
>>95212765

>That can be a genuine desire- but no matter how much you want that ball pit it's a considerable amount of money, a lot of time, a great deal of inconvenience, for at the most two days of fun.

>So if someone does it, they are either very bad at measuring costs and rewards OR there are other reasons underlying their decision.

"Disposable income" is a thing that exists, Anon. Some people have the capacity and will to save up for a big thing they want so that they can enjoy life some. Yes, there are of course very poor people who can't, and buying something big and expensive would be irresponsible, but that is not a facet of the point the comic is making.

>The dude who wants to plow her directly asks her why she did what she did- she doesn't say that she did it to have fun. "Because we're grown-ups now, and it's our turn to decide what that means" That's her reason- at the center of her reasoning we have "it's our turn", this turn stands at opposition of another turn.

She's acting as a narration device in the comic. Munroe wanted to sell the idea of adulthood meaning autonomy to the reader. If the comic was just, "Why did you fill your apartment with balls?" ---> "Because it's fun!", there would not have been any takeaway for the reader other than "Do things that are fun." There is a specific takeaway that Munroe was aiming for, and the dialogue makes it obvious.

Too many young adults spend all day whining about how adulthood blows and it's all bad and bills and terrible and they miss childhood. The comic is meant to counter that by pointing out that adulthood means you are the master of your own destiny and can do what you want, even if it's something ostensibly childish.
>>
>>95212351
I don't even know who is being mocked here.
>>
>>95212915
He's trying to mock Trump and Trump supporters because they say "It's not what Trump says, it's what Trump means that's important".
Trump=Drumpf=Dumpty
See the logic?
>>
>>95212864

fuck
>>
>>95212255
I think the idea might be that theres nothing particularly special about english that means it should be the language everyone speaks
>>
>>95212752
>>95212829
These are both STEM subjects though
>>
>>95211844
It wasn't so much the comic they were up in arms about but Gabe's reaction to their reaction. After the comic was released, a few people went "dude, not funny" and "rape isn't a joke", just like anytime someone popular makes a rape joke. And normally, that's the end of it, with people saying their peace and moving on. But Gabe absolutely couldn't stand the idea of someone not thinking he's funny, so he posts a super sarcastic "apology", and basically fans the flames all over his twitter account/blog. Then he fanned them even more with his dickwolf merch at PAX, and then again a year later when he said his biggest regret was removing the dick wolf merch from their store.

Basically the whole thing would have been a non-issue if not for Gabe making a big deal out of it every step of the way.
>>
>>95212910
I'm just applying real-world logic to manic pixie shenanigans- when actual people need to maintain a constant sense of whimsy or act that impulsively it's bad news 99% of the time.
Munroe's obsession with this "type" means that he thinks a crazy person would spice up his life, which is just such a bad idea.
>>
>>95212999
Business is not part of STEM
Unless you want to include history, archeology, and anthropology in there too
>>
>>95212981
Do you feel your fedora growing in yet, STEMlord?
>>
>>95212673
He worked for nasa
>>
File: sierpinski_valentine.png (142KB, 740x618px) Image search: [Google]
sierpinski_valentine.png
142KB, 740x618px
>>95212410
>>95212541
>>95212574

Not that anon, but

>An artist's art does not, in and of itself, by virtue of existing, shout from the highest mountain, "I AM VERY GOOD AT THIS AND I AM VERY PROUD!!".

Like pic related, he often shows his views in his comics. Now, this can be done right- don't make an strawman, have a funny punchline, etc. But he doesn't any of that, just punch an strawman in the face for the audience to have wish fulfillment. Plus, it sometimes show that he has
difficultly even seeing different view points, as shown by him genuinely thinking everyone's pretending rather than them enjoying beer in>>95211994. His art is terrible, portraying people as stick figures and rarely tries to do something decent or improve, like the time he drew the fast and furious poster. This isn't armchair physiology, this is basic fucking reading comprehension, like how you can figure out things about how Kelly is a terrible person from his political cartoons. You don't need a direct quote form him.

His comics are rarely funny, often covering it up with high school math and other shallow knowledge to make his audience feel smart, which is even how he got a following in the first place.

He has posted nothing of artistic value.
>>
>>95213005
>I'm just applying real-world logic to manic pixie shenanigans- when actual people need to maintain a constant sense of whimsy or act that impulsively it's bad news 99% of the time.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything I said.

>it's bad news 99% of the time

I'm sure you're not projecting that figure at aaaaalll. Totally based on actual statistics from actual people. Totally real. Not made up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMss1CeHOiM
>>
>>95212989
Except demographics.
>>
>>95213075
He contracted for NASA. Lots of people do
>>
>>95212989
That might be true if the didn't use Cherokee as an example of an "alternate language"
It implies that Native languages have more right than "foreign" English for being the language of America.

But even they weren't saying that, English is actually rather special and should be chosen as a lingua franca.
English is extremely open to loan words
English is a non-tonal language
English is open to a wide array of mutually intelligible accents (i.e. vowels do not need to be pronounced precisely the same)
English is non-gendered
English is a mostly non-inflective language

It's easy to pronounce, easy to learn. Yeah, there are some legacy rules that don't make much sense (like strong vs weak verbs) but that's overall very minor compared to the wackiness that gendered inflective languages have
>>
>>95213075
Maybe
But I'm talking more about the average reader
>>
>>95213092
>I'm not sure what that has to do with anything I said.
I'm making a point about where I'm coming from when it comes to our entire discussion- I assumed you'd be able to contextually understand that each reply doesn't exist in a vacuum.
>getting pissy about my using "99%" in an off-hand hyperbolic way in a stupid thread on the toon board on an embarrassing troll-based imageboard made by a teenager in the early 2000's
Wait, are you actually Randall Munroe? Gross.
>>
>>95213016
Economics at least is a BSc subject
>>
>>95213092
the statistic is common sense- doing impractical shit like that all the time will effect your life negatively, as that will take a lot of time and money to clean up. And having someone urging you to do that constantly is unhealthy, especially concerning that disposable income can't last forever.
>>
>>95213153
>It's easy to pronounce, easy to learn.
That's complete bullshit, though. There are dozens if not hundreds of exceptions to every single rule, and not only is it not easy to tell how something is pronounced; it's not even possible to tell the correct pronunciation of a word by looking at how it's spelled.
>>
>>95213218
So is Bible studies
>>
>>95213091

>He often shows his views in his comics. Now, this can be done right- don't make an strawman, have a funny punchline, etc. But he doesn't any of that, just punch an strawman in the face for the audience to have wish fulfillment.

I don't believe any of my posts disagreed with any of this. I never claimed all of his comics were good, self-aware, or even humble. I merely pointed out the other anon was talking out of his ass by claiming Munroe is self-indulgent, prideful, and has an overinflated ego (without a single source to support those claims other than, "but I can tell because I read the comic!!", which isn't an argument)

>Plus, it sometimes show that he has
difficultly even seeing different view points, as shown by him genuinely thinking everyone's pretending rather than them enjoying beer in>>95211994

Again, the person in the comic is not necessarily stating exactly what Munroe personally thinks. I think too many people automatically assume whatever character has the primary dialogue in one of his comics is just serving as his mouthpiece. Which is a logical assumption in some cases, but is still an assumption; too many people forget a comic can say something without it being the author's personal, resolute opinion.

Additionally, I do not conflate the idea of Munroe being wrong with him being a self-indulgent asshole (e.g.: the beer comic. The character is clearly wrong about people pretending to like beer. But I don't think him being wrong makes him a asshole)

> His art is terrible, portraying people as stick figures and rarely tries to do something decent or improve

Did Munroe state somewhere that he's a diehard artiste and that he strives to improve XKCD's art by working hard on his drawing skills? I don't recall Munroe ever making any statement claiming that his art is great and improving.

>This isn't armchair physiology, this is basic fucking reading comprehension

You could've just said "My opinions are right; others' are wrong."
>>
>>95213003
>it would have been a non issue if he didn't defend himself
There's only so long you can run
>>
File: rejection.png (18KB, 296x367px) Image search: [Google]
rejection.png
18KB, 296x367px
LOL
>>
>>95213238
>the statistic is common sense
This is a non-argument. If you have to say your argument is "common sense", it isn't an argument. Try again.

>doing impractical shit like that all the time will effect your life negatively
Who said anything about doing it all the time? Not me, and not the comic.

>And having someone urging you to do that constantly is unhealthy,
Who said anything about urging? Not me, and not the comic. He accepted that she wanted to have a ball pit. There was no urging.
>>
XKCD comics are more bloated and devoid of timing than anything I've seen. Stick figures ramble and overexplain jokes, ramble past the punchline, set up joke in a middle of a strip, and god knows what else.
>>
>>95212400
>animepro.bmp
>>
>>95213187
Sorry brah. Your posts just really didn't say or mean anything.
>>
>>95213311
>muh quirky waifus are actually a great idea, after I'm done fucking the girl in a rugrats shirt with two different- clown colored hair cuts for either side of her head I think I'll find an actual hornet's nest to stick my dick into as well- why not? I've never read anything in Harper's dissuading such!
>>
>>95213336
You're comic a shit, Randall.
>>
>>95213075
He was a contractor for under 6 months and NASA didn't renew.
>>
>>95213290
>human beings are all fully self aware and know what they really want
>No one has ever been self sabotaging or seeks bad things.
Okay mr psychologist.
>>
File: MinutePhysics_Banner_DFTBA.png (230KB, 1140x260px) Image search: [Google]
MinutePhysics_Banner_DFTBA.png
230KB, 1140x260px
>>95211107
Why read XKCD when minute physics has better jokes and science?
>>
>>95212558
>responsiblities amirite?
>just ate ice cream for dinner yolo!
>>
>>95212976
It's a Through the Looking Glass reference, you illiterate thinskin.

http://aliceinwonderland.wikia.com/wiki/Humpty_Dumpty%27s_Recitation
>>
File: file.png (1005KB, 1063x1497px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1005KB, 1063x1497px
>>95213246
You only say that because of the memes that anglophones make when looking back their own language
>Haha, "knife" really doesn't make sense. Gee it must be hard for foreigners to learn English

But that's wrong. English is fucking tidy compared to every other European language.
You think learning a few exceptions is hard?
How about learning the gender of every noun? There's never any sign of it in the word. You just have literally start memorizing lists.
Is a table male or female?
Maybe you're learning German and it could be neuter!
And gender is a minor thing

Verb inflexions are far far worse. That's a fundamental necessary part of basic fluency in a language. Mess it up, you don't make any sense. Here's a page from a French conjugation dictionary. This is for a regular verb. You complain about exceptions in English, but they're minor compared to exceptions in heavily inflexive conjugation. Oh you said "gived" instead of "gave"? Well it sounds silly but you are completely able to be understood. Not so in any other language. Mess that conjugation up and people will have no idea what you're talking about.

The bottom line is that English is amazing because we don't even have the idea of a conjugation dictionary.
>>
>>95213075
The guy who cleans the bathrooms outside mission control works for NASA too.
>>
>>95213415
gendered nouns are cancer
>>
>>95213415
Actually I'm saying that as someone who speaks English as his second language. Memorizing the gender of every word is simple compared to having to memorize the spelling AND pronunciation separately.
>>
>>95213369
Tell that to my 5 million followers lol

Stay salty
>>
>>95213349
lol. This response is really sad. You literally can't argue with what I said so you just made something up.
>>
>>95213420
yeah but what if he saw a big blackboard with a huge equation about rockets though, and then he walked up and solved it?
>>
>>95213478
Just slightly over the number of Jersey Shore viewers. Pathetic.
>>
>>95213489
Quirkiness is a red flag for mental illness that you choose to ignore, when I "magically made up" something else, that thing was called an analogy.
>>
>>95213255
The Bible is the basis for most modern science, so that makes sense
>>
>>95212019
Oh c'mon, that's a good one.
>>
>>95213543
It could've been good if it just was some witty banter that suddenly get heavy.

This one is about 8 times as long as it should've been.
>>
>>95213515
More than your webcomic will ever get =)

Except you aren't confident enough in your skills to even try making something. Which is the saddest part of all
>>
>>95213464
>memorize the spelling AND pronunciation separately.
You don't HAVE to
That's another amazing thing about English.
The total English vocabulary is order of magnitudes greater than any other language in the world.
We have so many redundant, superfluous, and extraneous words that have such minor difference in meaning that they can be used interchangeably in casual conversation.

The words have really do have a massive incongruity between spelling and pronunciation can just be avoided.
For example "Quay" is one of those retard words. But you can just use "dock" or "pier"

Learning genders and inflexions are totally unavoidable. You need to know them all to have basic fluency.
With English, you can get by quite well stumbling over the rough edges of exceptions
>>
>>95213526
Except it wasn't an analogy. You completely took the comic's meaning to an entirely different place and are now making arguments about things nobody even said.

You don't seem to understand what the comic actually means. You seem to think it's some kind of endorsement for laissez-faire lifestyle where there's no accountability or responsibility and that's just not true.

You don't have the capacity to argue with the actual comic so you just created a strawman and are beating it senseless.
>>
>>95213543
>>95213569
Or if he just walked away and tried it on another girl, unfazed.

That PUA shit DOES work but it does require to go through a lot of fails
>>
>>95213613
>t's some kind of endorsement for laissez-faire lifestyle
it is, the dumb bitch filled her house with shitty balls of garbage plastic from China, and then knocked several dozen into the hallway because she's a preening self-obsessed hedonist.
>>
>>95213664
I'm sorry that an adult having some fun has triggered you so much.
>>
>>95213585
You still have to learn the same amount of words...? It doesn't matter how many words for a dock you have, you still have to learn at least ONE of them if you want to speak about docks. Multiple words for the same thing just serve to increase the chances that a non-native speaker won't know the one you happen to use unless you stick to using the most common one every time.
>>
>>95213664
But not even a good hedonist.
Like she's not washed up on smack
She's just putting fucking childish balls around her house so she can relive her childhood.

I think the appeal to nerds with that type of thing is that nerds are typically rather self-inhibited (and also bullied) that the feel like they "wasted" their childhood.
And now as adults able to do anything, they go a little nuts with the expression of previously unexpressed childhood desires
>>
>>95213705
>And now as adults able to do anything, they go a little nuts with the expression of previously unexpressed childhood desires

Kinda like a grown person who spends a lot of time on a forum that exclusively discusses comics and cartoons?
>>
>>95213478
>argumentum ad populum
DAE LE STEM XDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself Randall.
>t. Nuclear engineer
>>
>>95213748
Stay mad, buttguy. I'm gonna go back to swimming in my piles of money and adoring fans.
>>
>>95211742
>I'm going namedrop a Derrida essay and pretend I know what it was about!
I wanted you to know I laughed at this, anon
>>
>>95213699
True, but I'm talking about avoiding the tricky exceptions. Dock is spelled and pronounced like dock.
If you know dock, you don't need to know "quay" and it's fuckedness
Example
>"Meet me by the quay"
>"Sorry, what does "kee" mean?"
>"The dock"
>>
>>95213774
Come on man, at least make your responses sort of believable. I was having fun, and now all I can picture is Scrooge McDuck.
>>
>>95213794
https://youtu.be/GiVs05yq9-o
>>
>>95213265
>Again, the person in the comic is not necessarily stating exactly what Munroe personally thinks.
Sauce, or are you talking out of your ass? Because Cueball has been used as a mouthpiece before, and neither of us has much evidence.

>Did Munroe state somewhere that he's a diehard artiste and that he strives to improve XKCD's art by working hard on his drawing skills? I don't recall Munroe ever making any statement claiming that his art is great and improving.

No, but he should, especially when he's shown to make great art but not put it in his comics consistently. He's just fucking lazy- it's like if in sluggy freelance the artist suddenly drew nothing but stick figures and couldn't meet standards he could before out of laziness, just like Monroe.

>You could've just said "My opinions are right; others' are wrong."

You could've just said "I don't know what reading comprehension is", because I provided an example- you could use reading comprehension to infer things about Kelly and his comic like Monroe and his.
>>
>>95213464
>spelling AND pronunciation separately
English language doesn't have a very difficult pronunciation. Spelling is tricky sometimes though.
>>
>>95213689
an adult would recognize that the fun:cleanup ratio for a ballpit in your apartment is drastically skewed to the unfun side.
>>
>>95214004
English's biggest weakness is that letters don't have the same pronunciation in all cases
>>
>>95214064
he's a lost cause, just like everybody who gets mad when I say the love interest in BIG is kind of evil for fucking a clearly retarded dude.
>>
>>95214100
But groups of letters usually do.
>>
>>95214136
yeah, like rough, through, and bough
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 351x294px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 351x294px
>>
>>95212494
Not improving isn't always a choice, anon. You should know that better than most.
>>
>>95214181
hmmmmmm
including...
uh...
well....
you?
>>
>>95214204
his sacrifice is justified by your post alone
>>
>>95214204
make this into an xkcd
>>
>>95214152
It's pretty obvious that any "ough" words are rife with exceptions. Thankfully, those aren't terribly common. Most words that are used in basic everyday speech follow general patterns. And in addition, lots of words have derivatives, so learning one word enables you to learn more by deduction, like "sign" and "signal."
>>
I don't really have any. I find the comic extremely lazy, preachy, and pretentious with the author's inflated ego acting as if he knows everything about everything.
>>
>>95213986
>Sauce, or are you talking out of your ass?

That's not a real question. There is no primary source for "a person in a comic is not necessarily a mouthpiece for the author". It's an axiom; you don't get to act like it isn't true.

>Because Cueball has been used as a mouthpiece before
Doesn't mean it's the case in 100% of all of the XKCD comics. You're making assumptions.

>No, but he should, especially when he's shown to make great art but not put it in his comics consistently.
You sure have a really specific need for Munroe to improve his art, despite him never publicly stating anything akin to, "I live for my art and I wish to improve it".

Does it bother you that his comic is so successful despite him not being a diehard artiste who strives for artistic improvement every day? It sure seems to.

Unfortunately for you, his comic does fine being a platform for his general musings with some stick figures drawn in. And a lot of people enjoy it for what it is.

>You could've just said "I don't know what reading comprehension is", because I provided an example- you could use reading comprehension to infer things about Kelly and his comic like Monroe and his.

Texas Sharpshooter's fallacy. You cherrypicked one comic that was clearly Munroe just voicing his personal opinion on something. That is not a corollary to "Every character he makes is a mouthpiece for his personal feelings on a specific issue."
>>
>>95214250
>thankfully those aren't terribly common
>immediately uses an example where the same group of letters has a different pronunciation
>>
>>95214064
Some fun is worth the cleanup. Or have you never had a party before?

You sound like a really, really sad and depressing person. Dare to have some fun in your dreary, bleak existence.
>>
I think Randall is in this thread
>>
>>95214309
a party isn't a ballpit. Moreover, cleanup for a party isn't terribly taxing unless you're in college, which I suppose is the target audience for the comic.
>>
>>95214320
Safe bet
>>
>>95214309
>Or have you never had a party before?
a party is rewarding because of social connections, wandering around in shitty plastic balls is just wandering around in shitty plastic balls.

Hey, here's the secret for people who "missed out" as kids- things specifically "4 kidz" aren't like that because they're more fun, they're like that because they're dogshit and a paying adult would refuse them.
Kid cuisines- bad
Kid's tv- bad
Kid's restaurants- bad
Kidz Bop- bad
A bunch of plastic spheres- bad
>>
>>95212673

This brings a smile to my face

I wonder what it brings to his
>>
>>95214320
I think this entire thread is Randall.
>>
>>95213075
Is this the only thing he did outside webcomics? What exactly did he do?
>>
>>95214387
Well, you'd know, right?
>>
>>95214388

Annoyed everybody for a few months, I imagine
>>
>>95214403
Shut the fuck up, Randall.
>>
>>95214427
>t. Randall
>>
>>95214489
>>95214427
>>95214403

Randall gtfo of /co/ your comic sucks
>>
>>95214356
Bruh, you're really sad.

To her, the ballpit is worth the effort. You can't accept that without projecting some negativity onto it. You're not being a "realist" or insightful by doing it. You're being like the XKCD comic where he acts like nobody actually likes beer and everyone's just pretending.

You genuinely don't seem to understand that some people will do fun things that require time and effort, and it's worth it.
>>
>>95214365
You are very sad.
>>
>>95214576
Ball pits are pretty lame dude
>>
>>95213415
>>95213794

Based.

Churchill was right.

>>95213699
>You still have to learn the same amount of words...?
This is true for most disparate languages
>inb4 Russian and Ukrainian
You have to learn words to speak any language, even first ones, not sure how this can be levied against English as a problem inherent to learning English.
>>
>>95214576
>to her
>TO HER
she lives in the apartment with someone else. Did his feelings not come into play here?
>>
>>95214576
>>95214594
>it's sad to not like ball pits as an adult
Not really.
Sorry about ruining your BBT fantasy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VwrCZa3aKo
>>
>>95214712
>she lives in the apartment with someone else
He just came over to take her 2 da bar, I mean it is an apt. complex and her dumb balls get in the hallway though.
>>
>>95214755
oh I completely misunderstood. Should still avoid the manic pixie dream girl who makes her apartment into a ballpit though
>>
>>95214755
>take her 2 da bar
Shit, that's a classic meme
Where do I remember that from?
>>
>>95214804
it was also commemorated in the rules as an example of a shitpost.
>>
>>95214804
It was a banner up top
>>
>>95214804
>I RECOGNIZED THAT
>I CLAPPED
>>
>>95214294

>That's not a real question. There is no primary source for "a person in a comic is not necessarily a mouthpiece for the author". It's an axiom; you don't get to act like it isn't true.

If there isn't a source, then you don't act like the stick figure isn't a mouthpiece for the author, nor do you say I am cherrypicking when
>>95213290,
>>95212374,
>>95212309,
>>95212273, etc. exist.
Or maybe I just showed you multiple, and you have none for "It being the case for 100% of all the XKCD comics." Nevermind that I was trying to convey that it's absurdly common, or that webcomics having good art isn't my "really specific need", it's a basic fucking standard for all webcomics. You need to stop projecting, it isn't healthy.
>>
>>95213415
Though
Rough
Dough
Cough

How are each of them pronounced?
>>
>>95214927
tho
ruff
doe
koff
>>
>>95214712
>she lives in the apartment with someone else.
He explicitly says in the first frame "What did you do to YOUR apartment?"

Try again
>>
>>95214721
You misunderstood.

Not liking ball pits doesn't make you sad.

Having no capacity to understand why an adult would ever enjoy one is what makes you sad.
>>
>>95214921
>If there isn't a source, then you don't act like the stick figure isn't a mouthpiece for the author,

That's not how it works. You're making an argument from ignorance fallacy. "If there's no evidence to support this, then it can't be true" is the same logic anti-vaxxers use.

My statement that the character is not NECESSARILY a mouthpiece for the author is not contingent on any sources, citations, or evidence. It is an axiom; it is a given. It's not up for debate.
>>
>>95214950
How are those pronounced?
>>
File: loungin.png (740KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
loungin.png
740KB, 960x720px
>>95215099
Do you want me to vocaroo them?
>>
>>95211107
Its okay when they're not preachy bullshit.

That one is kind of clever.
>>
>>95215136
nah I'm just fucking with you

all of them are extremely common words, you can pick up their pronunciation just from watching telly
>>
>>95215224
>nah
O-ok, haha
>>
>>95215014
>If there's no evidence to support this, then it can't be true

That's not what I'm saying, i'm saying it's likely for cue ball to be a mouthpiece judging by the comics I just showed, and as such it's bad writing due to it not including a basic punchline as well the thinking i have of the beliefs being shown in the webcomic unreasonable. I apologize for that. Also, are you agreeing to the art being bad since you're not debunking it?
>>
>>95212255
This
Reminder that if WWI and WWII didn't happen we'd all be speaking German
>>
>>95215237
you can vocaroo something if you like. how about "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"?
>>
File: do it faggot.jpg (71KB, 456x301px) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot.jpg
71KB, 456x301px
>>95211774
I'd want to be raped to sleep by dickwolves
>>
>>95215238
I never said anything about the art other than it wasn't objectively bad or good; it's obviously subjective. Anyone who says otherwise is being obtuse.
>>
>>95212673
Oh man, this comic is bad on so many levels that only the least of them have to do with supporting hillary.

>ends his comic's running tradition of not voicing support for either side, didn't even support Obama and he was twice the candidate Hillary was. Maybe he just figured Obama was a sure thing, and didn't need his support to make a difference? Yeah, your opinion matters that much, asshole.

>he released this thing less than a week before the election,essentially a last minute desperate plea.

>resources in the comic, apparently his ever so intellectual readership needs a comic to tell them the who and where even though all the smart people sent their votes in by mail already

THIS IS A BAD COMIC. His readership should feel insulted regardless of who they voted for.
All considered, this comes off as a chickenshit, reluctant expression of support, and I have no idea why he did it.
>>
>>95215544
>subjective
wut mate
That's not what I'm arguing: I'm saying that he's shown to be much better and as such should strive to that standard. Even if he should just use it as a vehicle for his ideas as you say, it still should be funny. And if the webcomic isn't funny nor pretty, then what's the fucking point? You said yourself that the earlier anon had no sources and you're not defending the quality of the webcomic or even liking it in >>95213265, so why are we now talking about the art or writing?
>>
>>95216056
Hell, I like the comics where he's actually funny. Everytime he tries to force his beliefs it goes wrong because he can't seem to fit in a punchline.
>>
>>95212284
How old is this guy again? That shit right there is the sort of pretentious you only see in high schoolers.

"I'm way too smart to relate to these people"
>>
>>95211107
Oh God, that's terrible.
>>
>>95211756
With these levels of smugness and sophistry no wonder you're a Munroe defender
>>
>>95217820
This one is actually kinda funny and even somewhat smart.
>>
>200 replies
Oh god, is /co/ unironically posting their favourite xkcds?
>scrolls through thread
>27 images
>it's the weekly let's shit on xkcd thread
ah, phew
>>
>>95214927
Spelling idiosyncrasies are not unique to English.
Try French on for size.
The spoken word may be a monosyllable, but the written word is 15 letters long
>>
>>95215778
>I have no idea why he did it.
because he was scared of the thought of the evil bad man drumpf becoming president
>>
>>95211994
He's right you know
"acquired taste" just means it's shit but your body adjusts to accept it
There is no valid reason to drink beer, it's a literal meme that people are tricked into drinking out of cultural obligation
>>
>>95218640
No, not at all. Most liberals were 100% sure that Hillary would win
It wasn't about being scared OF Trump, it was being scared of other thinking you were FOR Trump.

Back in the Obama days, no one was afraid being accused of supporting McCain or Romney. Yeah, maybe there'd be an unspoken slight loss of respect. They were GOP after all. But it wasn't the apocalyptic revelation that liberals consider supporting Trump is today.

Now there's a witch hunt among liberals. You're either with us, or you're with Trump aka Hitler-Satan himself.

So Randall's "I'm with her!" statement wasn't about supporting Hillary or even a taking a stand about his beliefs, it was avoiding the inquisition. Because if someone accused him of being a Trump supporter, then it would be a disaster
>>
File: php.jpg (102KB, 1020x925px) Image search: [Google]
php.jpg
102KB, 1020x925px
>>95218671
>There is no valid reason to drink beer

It has calories and alcohol kills germs. If you're only half a generation into settled agriculture, you probably haven't worked all the kinks out of waste disposal, since your parents just trashed whatever they wanted and wandered off when it got too messy.

That strip is a prime example of why this guy is a turbosperg. If he can't reduce everything down to a simple math problem, be it anything from interpersonal relationships to culinary history, he just goes with his gut and pretends the justification he comes up with after the fact is obviously obvious to any sane, rational person.
>>
>>95217907
>somewhat smart

He's never made any joke that required anything more than spotty attendance in a 1000 level STEM course to understand.

He could have easily dropped out of college after his first hard course. It would explain why he goes to such great lengths to show everyone how smart and sophisticated his college level humor is.
>>
>>95219013
It's still pretty funny because the guy is still comically not getting it.

As far as entry-level math jokes go, this one is very well constructed and funny.
>>
>>95219069
>As far as entry-level math jokes go, this one is very well constructed and funny.
H-how?
>le correlation is le not equal to le causation
That's a literal reddit meme
It's taught in fucking high school
>>
>>95212442
>"1 and 2 are the same because they're both numbers."
>t. intellectual centrist
>>
>>95219100
It's funny because he applies the principle comically wrong.

He learned that correlation does not imply causation, now he refuses to admit that attending a class has anything to do with him learning stuff. It's funny cause he's stupid.
>>
>>95219140
No, it works as a joke, not a literal representation of the principle.
It's just a very entry level joke.
>Is the class on Schrodinger's principles in that room?
>I don't know; I haven't checked yet.
>>
>>95219209
>No, it works as a joke, not a literal representation of the principle.
Excuse me, which part of my post are you arguing against here?
>>
>>95219242
He didn't apply the "principle comically wrong"
It miscontrued it slightly for humour, which is not the same thing.
You're making Randall out to be blathering idiot who doesn't even understand high school stats.
I'm saying he's just a pandering loser.

There's an important difference
>>
>>95218752
This. Sad part was he was right to be scared.
The fallout preceding the election was the worst I've seen. Say what you will about the Reps, they don't witch hunt and shame nearly as viciously as the dems and libs.
>>
>>95219291
I'm making him a person who makes a joke about overcorrection (After attending a class about statistics he refuses to admit causation between events that are demanstrateably related) which I find to be pretty funny, but I might give Randall too much credit. Who knows.
>>
>>95219350
Oh, then we're on the same page, then.
Carry on.
>>
File: 1465401629436.jpg (33KB, 273x265px) Image search: [Google]
1465401629436.jpg
33KB, 273x265px
>>95212673
NEVER

EVER
>>
File: 1502149107447.jpg (104KB, 679x427px) Image search: [Google]
1502149107447.jpg
104KB, 679x427px
>>95213003
Are you for serious right now? Are you Anita Sarkeesian?

People formed a lynch mob around him. The best way to handle outraged internet faggots is to ignore them. However, Gabe took the second best option: laugh at them. Authoritarians hate being laughed at.

I'm not even right leaning, I'm just sick of people like you trying to normalize thought control.
>>
>>95213387
Oh my god that's perfect
>>
>>95213420
Yes, but I have more respect for that janitor than the author of this comic.
>>
>>95219477
The only "lynch mob" were the PA fans who decided anyone who dare not find Gabe's joke absolutely fucking hilarious should be doxed and harassed.
>>
>>95212558
Anyone have the one where cops use a blacklight on the ballpit and call him a pedofile?
>>
>>95213255
The Bible is also an incredibly complex piece of theology and philosophy and contributes greatly to our society.
>>
>>95219333
Anyone who's ever been doxed by /pol/ would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>95219661
>everyone I disagree with is 1984
>>
>>95213415
>How about learning the gender of every noun? There's never any sign of it in the word.
In Spanish the ending of the word tells you whether it's masculine or feminine.
>>
>>95219736
Not in German and not always in French
>>
>>95211498
nedroid is a fucking savage
>>
>>95219736
"el lapiz"
>>
>>95218671
Your taste buds change as you get older, making you favor bitter flavours over sweet.
You have to be 18 to post here, by the way.
And start buying your own beer, its oktoberfest.
>>
>>95219765
>>95219809
saying exceptions make a language difficult to learn is laughable while defending English
>>
>>95219333
>inb4 McCarthy
He was right and his actions were necessary, shame he didn't focus on education.
>>
File: 1503324760233.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503324760233.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
>>95213003
And not only that but he also directed that Law and order gamergate episode under the name of Dick Wolf, just to add insult to injury.
>>
>>95219706
They deserved it. And for all the "right wing death squads" and "free helicopter rides" I have yet to find an example of violence related to /pol/, Antifa on the other hand has a bit of a record.
>>
>>95218671
Beer can have so many different tastes. Maybe you just haven't found one you like. Saying beer is bad is like saying juice is bad because you don't like oj.
>>
File: IMG_1379.jpg (36KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
36KB, 537x399px
>>95213279
>>
>>95219859
If you think English has it bad, try learning other languages
It's a meme to say "lol English is hard because of le exceptions"
Every language has them.

We should be glad it's mostly just spelling.
If you ever think English is bullshit, remind yourself that if English were to have a conjugation dictionary like most other languages, it'd be more of a pamphlet than a proper book.
>>
>>95213091
>Like pic related, he often shows his views in his comics.
Wrong pic?
>>
>>95219923
>I have yet to find an example of violence related to /pol/
What about that guy who purposefully ran over general leftist protesters?
>>
>>95220017
or the guy who fired a gun into a crowd
>>
>>95220017
>What about that guy who purposefully ran over general leftist protesters?
They were anarchists and he should be given a fucking medal. But more importantly he has no connection to /pol/ (that I know of).
>>
File: 1503938772681.jpg (101KB, 746x566px) Image search: [Google]
1503938772681.jpg
101KB, 746x566px
>>95219809
No he is right, things cannot have gender, People and their jobs, animals and what not do get this grammatical rule in spanish.

>Juez (judge)- jueza (female judge), also calling both juez is equally valid.
>Abogado (lawyer)- abogada (female lawyer)
>Gato (cat)- gata (female cat)
>enfermera (female nurse)- enfermero (male nurse)
>Maestro/profesor (male teacher)- maestra/profesora (female teacher)
>Puto (male hooker)-Puta (your mom).
>>
>>95212284
>Enrico Pucci.jpg
>>
>>95220043
>or the guy who fired a gun into a crowd
I'm going to need more than that anon.
>>
File: 626644_v2.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
626644_v2.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>95220017
Finally i can post this.
>>
>>95220120
https://twitter.com/ACLUVA/status/901572207079555073
comics and cartoons
>>
>>95211107
So is this faggot even a competent artist outside of these comics? It feels like half of the comics he makes could suffice as a blogpost, but he just throws in some stick figures because there seems to be some perceived notion that making a point in a """""creative/artistic""""" way somehow adds more credibility to your argument.
>>
>>95220156
Thank you.
One of them had a flame thrower, their group has a history of violence, and they're anarchists. Once again that man has no connection to /pol/.
>>
>>95220241
it's amazing the mental gymnastics people will go through to justify their side
>>
>>95220261
How so?
>>
>>95220311
/pol/ isn't a unified group with membership
You're never going to find a "Yes hello I am a /pol/ member" example
>>
>>95218671
Beer is delicious with food, so is wine.
>>
>>95212374
>>95212400
>telling his nerd audience not to be fucking betas
What do you know, xkcd actually did create something of value.
>>
>>95220365
>You're never going to find a "Yes hello I am a /pol/ member" example
Sure you will, they're over here >>>/pol/
>>
Somebody post the fucking "I'm With Her" comic already so I can vomit a little more before bed tonight.
>>
>>95220543
It's been posted already
>>95212673
>>
>>95213415

Dearest creature in creation, Study English pronunciation. I will teach you in my verse Sounds like corpse, corps, horse, and worse. I will keep you, Suzy, busy, Make your head with heat grow dizzy. Tear in eye, your dress will tear. So shall I! Oh hear my prayer. Just compare heart, beard, and heard, Dies and diet, lord and word, Sword and sward, retain and Britain. (Mind the latter, how it’s written.) Now I surely will not plague you With such words as plaque and ague. But be careful how you speak: Say break and steak, but bleak and streak; Cloven, oven, how and low, Script, receipt, show, poem, and toe. Hear me say, devoid of trickery, Daughter, laughter, and Terpsichore, Typhoid, measles, topsails, aisles, Exiles, similes, and reviles; Scholar, vicar, and cigar, Solar, mica, war and far; One, anemone, Balmoral, Kitchen, lichen, laundry, laurel; Gertrude, German, wind and mind, Scene, Melpomene, mankind. Billet does not rhyme with ballet, Bouquet, wallet, mallet, chalet. Blood and flood are not like food, Nor is mould like should and would. Viscous, viscount, load and broad, Toward, to forward, to reward. And your pronunciation’s OK When you correctly say croquet, Rounded, wounded, grieve and sieve, Friend and fiend, alive and live. Ivy, privy, famous; clamour And enamour rhyme with hammer. River, rival, tomb, bomb, comb, Doll and roll and some and home. Stranger does not rhyme with anger, Neither does devour with clangour. Souls but foul, haunt but aunt, Font, front, wont, want, grand, and grant, Shoes, goes, does. Now first say finger, And then singer, ginger, linger, Real, zeal, mauve, gauze, gouge and gauge, Marriage, foliage, mirage, and age. Query does not rhyme with very, Nor does fury sound like bury. Dost, lost, post and doth, cloth, loth. Job, nob, bosom, transom, oath.
>>
>>95213415
>>95220684

Though the differences seem little, We say actual but victual. Refer does not rhyme with deafer. Feffer does, and zephyr, heifer. Mint, pint, senate and sedate; Dull, bull, and George ate late. Scenic, Arabic, Pacific, Science, conscience, scientific. Liberty, library, heave and heaven, Rachel, ache, moustache, eleven. We say hallowed, but allowed, People, leopard, towed, but vowed. Mark the differences, moreover, Between mover, cover, clover; Leeches, breeches, wise, precise, Chalice, but police and lice; Camel, constable, unstable, Principle, disciple, label. Petal, panel, and canal, Wait, surprise, plait, promise, pal. Worm and storm, chaise, chaos, chair, Senator, spectator, mayor. Tour, but our and succour, four. Gas, alas, and Arkansas. Sea, idea, Korea, area, Psalm, Maria, but malaria. Youth, south, southern, cleanse and clean. Doctrine, turpentine, marine. Compare alien with Italian, Dandelion and battalion. Sally with ally, yea, ye, Eye, I, ay, aye, whey, and key. Say aver, but ever, fever, Neither, leisure, skein, deceiver. Heron, granary, canary. Crevice and device and aerie. Face, but preface, not efface. Phlegm, phlegmatic, ass, glass, bass. Large, but target, gin, give, verging, Ought, out, joust and scour, scourging. Ear, but earn and wear and tear Do not rhyme with here but ere. Seven is right, but so is even, Hyphen, roughen, nephew Stephen, Monkey, donkey, Turk and jerk, Ask, grasp, wasp, and cork and work. Pronunciation (think of Psyche!) Is a paling stout and spikey? Won’t it make you lose your wits, Writing groats and saying grits? It’s a dark abyss or tunnel: Strewn with stones, stowed, solace, gunwale, Islington and Isle of Wight, Housewife, verdict and indict. Finally, which rhymes with enough, Though, through, plough, or dough, or cough? Hiccough has the sound of cup. My advice is to give up!!!
>>
>>95220684
>>95220729
Yes, that ol' meme again
We've been over this.
If you think English has stupid spelling to pronunciation, try French.

All languages are stupid due to their complexity, but English is least stupid of all
>>
>>95220684
>Just compare heart, beard, and heard, Dies and diet, lord and word, Sword and sward, retain and Britain
That's not how you fucking pronounce "sword"
>>
File: low iq kids.png (37KB, 231x243px) Image search: [Google]
low iq kids.png
37KB, 231x243px
>>95220817
That's the point, dummy
All those words sound different.
>>
>>95212255

you're not wrong but funnily enough they are too and thats why they don't really need to learn English but have to out of necessity. America has no national language and we don't require they learn English but the popular culture of our country will force them to on it's own.
>>
>>95212273

XD! SOOO FUNNEH! AND ENLIGHTENING!!!

>*tips fedora so fucking hard he slams into the earth, cracking it in fucking half*
>>
>>95215391
This but unironically.
>>
>>95221102
>America has no national language and we don't require they learn English but the popular culture of our country will force them to on it's own.
You see that's the problem.
Popular culture doesn't mean "best culture".
American was dominate the way we were.
It's not a given that America is best. It takes a certain kind of person to make America America and not colder Mexico.
Culture is the difference, not race, as some right wingers would imply.

And since culture relies on overwhelming pressure and that "overwhelming majority" is going to be gone within the century... Well you might see how some people may want to change America's official language status.

Remember the great words of Teddy. An American must have no other nation than America. He is an AMERICAN and nothing else.
They didn't need to make English an official language because if 99/100 people in your community spoke English exclusively, you learned it or starved
>>
>>95212284

Hurr durr, pitful hu-mons and their...social issues, LOL, *meme arrow*that face when too intelligent! Never mind that, social inter action and hierarchy is what made humans so fucking smart and clever in the fucking first place.
>>
>>95213734
Exactly!
>>
>>95212300

LOL. i hope thats real.
>>
>>95212328

let me anal-ize that sentence. he thinks the regular atheists are as annoying as Fundamentalist christians, so regular christians are not as annoying as either, and so i must assume that he is christian in some way and that isn't very "scientific" now is it?
>>
>>95221204
>Culture is the difference, not race
Each race has it's own culture anon.
>>
>>95212673
>equal number of men and women in the picture
>you can tell they are women because they all have long hair
>>
>>95212400

lol. no girl is writing about me, nice try Mr. Success, but some of us imagine a reality that isn't an exaggeration, but enjoy the better than everyone existence you made for yourself.
>>
>>95211107
Some of the are OK but I cringe any time a smart university type plasters one up. Usually the joke is that you have to know what they're talking about. It's not clever. Even if I don't know what Linux command you're talking about I can still tell it wouldn't be funny even if I did.
>>
>>95221347
Not inherently.
Irish, German, and English descended Americans all have the same culture.

People naturally turn to the people who are most like them. In the best case scenario, they think everyone around them is like them and don't have a problem. The problem is when assimilation fails. Then race becomes the easiest way to tell if someone is like you.

When you don't force a common culture on an immigrant, they start congregating with other immigrants of the same obsolete culture. And then they create a community and then you have problems. An American can only ever be an American.

You can learn culture. It's easier for kids and harder for adults. Adults need overwhelming pressure to change. And that's going away. So if the community can't provide it, then the state should.
>>
>>95212558

ballpits are for fucking fags. what kid liked the fucking ballpit? eat shit, go karts are where it's at, and greasy pizza and fucking arcade games, and you never get too old for any of that.
>>
>>95212734
anything you fucking want because we live in a 1st world western society and you can do whatever you fucking feel like. just don't expect to get rich with paintings of trump made out of menstruation blood. Our society needs culture as well as little know it all shits bilking dumb, desperate people out of their life savings and running the shoe stores of the world.
>>
>>95221513
>In the best case scenario, they think everyone around them is like them and don't have a problem.
Unless they visually aren't.
>Irish, German, and English descended Americans all have the same culture.
Not all Americans have the same culture, It's a big country, and further more one day Americans will be genetically distinct, just as the English are identified by their physiology and Anglo, Saxon and Norman genetic make up.
>>
>>95221647
>Unless they visually aren't.
Black and red Irish get along fine.

You can have multiple groups of incongruously appearing people get along. So long as they have the same culture. That means language and beliefs.
>>
>>95221708
>Black and red Irish get along fine.
There is no such thing.
>So long as they have the same culture.
Such a thing has been tried but never realized, I suspect it impossible unless there is a monolithic majority.
>>
>>95213153

>english is ez 2 lurn!

lol, no. spanish is 100 times easier to learn then fucking Buffaloing Buffalo Buffalo Buffalo. Yet some how, the maid that sweeps the garage in rich people's houses can master it but they can't manager to figure out a much easier language.
>>
>>95212309
I''m the fucker who is talking about giant squids
>>
>>95221769
hahahah >what did they mean by this
>>
>>95213290
>>95213290

>a+b is C? No, What A+B actually means is-
>A and B and C are better than you, and so am I.
>......so...my theory is wrong? That has nothing to do with what i was going to say.
>are you sure?
>are you? maybe let me finish and then inform me of what was incorrect in what i am saying instead of making an assumption professor X.
>>
>>95221767
>There is no such thing.
What?
Do a little googling first
>>
>>95221922
Irish is not just a title endowed to one who lives in the isles, there are prerequisites to be met, chiefly being genetically Irish, half-breeds might get by but there is no getting around that they are a mix, neither one or the other but something new.
>>
>>95222033
Negro, I'm not talking about "African-American Irish"
I'm talking about black haired Irish, called "Black Irish".
That's why I said to google it. It's the first fucking hit.

My point is that black vs red hair is obvious as physical appearances get. And yet they form a coherent culture.
>>
>>95218752
>Most liberals were 100% sure that Hillary would win!

anyone that wasn't delusional thought she would win, even trump's own campaign thought he wouldn't win. it was a surprise to anyone that isn't a /pol/tard. FUCK! even /pol/ thought she was going to win for a few hours there. Everything else you said is true though, it was about standing up to the idea of trump, but it blew up in their faces because thats a complete waste of time, win by winning, not with silly moral victories.
>>
>>95219971

The future song writer for Bill Nye Saves the World everyone!
>>
File: Lol such an intellectual.jpg (24KB, 577x311px) Image search: [Google]
Lol such an intellectual.jpg
24KB, 577x311px
Best one by far
>>
>>95220774
Spanish is probably the least complex language overall
>>
>>95219891
>Dick Wolf
There is indeed a God, and he is an hilarious prick.
>>
>>95222399
>gendered nouns
>inflexive verbs
No.
>>
>>95222399
Eh, we have proper words for things, instead of putting two words together and call it a day like you fuckers do.
>>
>>95221204
not wrong but...america is an abstract concept. long after we are gone, it will probably mean and be something completely different, that is niether good nor bad perse just...what it is. America might be come a bi-lingual country, it'll be easy if fucking 45% of it's population is 2nd gen mexican people. Or it could eventually become a completely spanish speaking country. what matters is that it remain a unified, freedom loving, capitalistic society and i don't see that ever really changing.
>>
>>95222454
no retarded pronunciation rules though
>>
>>95222500
A shot compared to a pint, mate, as far as bullshit is concerned
>>
>>95222454
the feminine has an ah sound at the end. masculine has an o. wow. very hard.
>>
>>95222454
>gendered nouns
easy to tell what gender a word is, with a few exceptions (far less than English spelling and pronunciation exceptions)
>inflexive verbs
a few simple rules to remember, with fewer exceptions than English spelling and pronunciation
>>
>>95222131
Well don't I look like an ass. My point still stands though.
>>
>Most my engineer colleagues love xkcd
>Have strips printed out or drawn on whiteboards
>Talk about them occasionally
I guess you have to be smart to truly appreciate xkcd. Don't worry though, I'm sure that Arts degree will come in handy some day.
>>
>>95222285
>anyone that wasn't delusional thought she would win
If they were right are they really delusional?
>>
>>95222611
>engineers
>smart
>>
>>95222495
>what matters is that it remain a unified, freedom loving, capitalistic society
The problem is that there is something more than that beneath the surface that we've been taking for granted.
America is and was great because there is an idea that you have to work hard even without anyone looking and that we'd shame anyone who doesn't. That bribes are inherently wrong. That we shouldn't take advantage of someone even if they won't know it's you.
That's why Latin America is a shithole. They don't have that feeling. Can you fuck someone over? The only question is "Are they my family?", if they answer is no, then fuck em over. And no one will care.
The same with every other non-Western country.

Western countries got to be as great as they are because we believed in a greater unity than the family unit. The idea that cheating, in every form it takes, is reprehensible. That's why America was ever great. We ALL pull together. And if you see a chance to fuck over your compatriot, you ignore that weakness, in the very least.

That's the single most important part of America. And it's derived from the Protestant Work Ethic. Catholic derived countries don't have it. Even in the "good" parts of Mexico, bribery and nepotism is considered good and honest.

We're losing that Protestant Work Ethic. Once it's gone, it'll never come back
>>
>>95222658
t. Biologist
>>
>>95222770
>America is and was great because there is an idea that you have to work hard even without anyone looking and that we'd shame anyone who doesn't. That bribes are inherently wrong. That we shouldn't take advantage of someone even if they won't know it's you.
You are either delusional or intellectually dishonest.
Your country is "great" for the same reason other world powers have been and are great, because your country shits on the rights of its citiziens, just like China or Russia, the only difference is the good PR marketing USA has.
>>
>>95222959
>Your country is "great" for the same reason other world powers have been and are great, because your country shits on the rights of its citiziens, just like China or Russia, the only difference is the good PR marketing USA has.
How dare you ridicule that anon and then proceed to spout such drivel.
>>
>>95222959
You're conflating the actions of our government with the morals of the people
The two are totally different.

I know bribes and corruption do happen in America. And people do take advantage of others.
But we think it's bad. The people who do it know it's "bad" but do it anyways.
I'm not even saying it's exclusively American.
We inherited it from our Protestant ancestors.

For whatever holes you can put in the idea that America was ever great, you can't deny that it as always better than Mexico.
A country is only as good as its culture. And since Mexico has always been rather shitty, having too much of America convert to Mexican culture can only be a bad thing
>>
>>95223123
you're literally making the same argument that people made about the Irish and Italians.
>>
>>95223234
I know. You're right.
The difference is that that the Irish and Italians were a teeny miniscule group of people who were forced into conforming by the majority. How many Irish and Italian descended Americans speak Irish or Italian? Damned few.

That majority that pressured those immigrants into conforming and melting into our pot is leaving. In a century, a majority of Americans will be the recent descendants of immigrants. Where is the old force to pressure them into conforming? It's gone.

Do you understand the difference?
It's not arbitrary xenophobia.
>>
>>95223478
You're literally comparing first and second generation to third and fourth generation.

You cunts always cry about how immigrants don't assimilate, because GUESS WHAT assimilation takes a long-ass time, on the scale of generations.
>>
>>95223614
You're entirely missing my point.
The pressures that force assimilation are leaving.
The third and fourth generations were wholly American because all they've interacted with were other Americans.

If 46% of Americans early generation Mexicans, you can have 3rd, 4th, or 5th generation children growing up having never experience "American' culture.

Assimilation does not need a long time. It happens on an individual level. The Americans who fought in WW1 were wholly American despite a generation ago, a good lot of them were Germans.
In fact, after WW1, nearly all German families in America chose to stop speaking German at all. In the late 19th century and the early 20th, German was the equivalent to Spanish today. It was the defacto "second language"
But when it came down to choose, they chose to be American and only American.
>>
>>95212328
I hate that strip so god damn much
>>
So, this isn't a thread to post our favourites? Just to shit all over it?
>>
>>95225069
If you've got favourites, post them
I used to love them as a teenager, but that was like 10 years ago.
There were good ones weren't there?
>>
>>95211994
>Ctrl F "beer"
>Comic is posted

Thanks /co/, you always know how to piss me the fuck off
>>
>>95220817
then how do you pronounce it?
>>
File: file.png (301KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
301KB, 800x1035px
>>95230618
Like this
>>
>>95218609
French spelling is retarded, too. In fact, that's exactly where English's out-of-whack orthography comes from. French has been in need of a reform for centuries now.
>>
>>95219706
Are you talking about Ben? Didn't really go anywhere, and honestly? Ben trolled Moot at the end of it all, thus earning /pol/s respect.
>>
>>95220261
Guy had a makeshift flame thrower. By turning a blind eye to ghetto rats and their barbaric behavior, you're feeding /pol/.
>>
>>95231556
you mean a can of hairspray and a lighter?
>>
>>95214921
>or that webcomics having good art isn't my "really specific need", it's a basic fucking standard for all webcomics.
Dinosaur comics. Go fuck yourself.
Even ignoring that saying good art is a standard for webcomics is like saying SFX is a standard for youtube videos when the entire reason they're on a free amateur platform is because they're not good.
>>
>>95231697
Dinosaur Comics is highly overrated
>>
>>95231621
Shit can still light people on fire. Why do you people make every little excuse in the world for the nastier parts of the African-American community? We certainly don't approve of them, neither should you.
>>
>>95231810
>hundreds of people carrying guns
>but the guy with the can of hairspray is the problem
>>
>>95231785
and even still saying that good art is standard for webcomics is the most mind bendingly stupid thing i've ever heard.
Shitty gay furry fetish comics with "how to draw manga art" and sonic OC's are more of a standard for webcomics. Good art is few and far between.
>>
>>95219477
>Are you Anita Sarkeesian?

I find the joke funny. Strangely, I don't find bitter salt as funny as other people do. I was never offended, I just find condescending people annoying, no matter who it's coming from, or who it's aimed towards.

I'm not saying he CAN'T defend himself. But if he does, then there's nothing wrong with not finding his petty comebacks funny.
>>
>>95231831
>whites don't use weapons, and if they even raise arms in self defense, it's a medial shitstorm
>blacks do and get away with it, media just runs 'poor black children' stories en masse
Awfully hard to sympathize with the ghetto rats here.
>>
File: free_speech.png (52KB, 566x577px) Image search: [Google]
free_speech.png
52KB, 566x577px
>>
>>95232175
Then go to the door you pompous fuck

> I think you're wrong
>Hmm, yes, you're an idiot. Goodbye
>B-but you're wrong!
>No, I'm not. Your're having a hissy fit. Good bye. I will never speak to you or your kind again.
>>
>>95232175
This works both ways. Whenever anyone tries to discuss whether or not a media giant like Youtube should censor videos like they do, people will just parrot "It's not unconstitutional", as if free speech was only a constitutional amendment and not a philosophical ideal.
>>
>>95232107
Right. The guy's reaction to a couple of internet nobodies (seriously, I bet most people don't even know who complained off the top of their head) going "rape jokes aren't funny" was a kindergartner level meltdown.
>>
>>95212374
Is the implication that being a girl's friend but hoping for something more is underhanded?
>>
>>95233332
No it's the direct and blunt statement.
>>
>>95211288
He can draw he just choses not to.
Still a huge ego.
>>
>>95211107
The beer one because it's correct.
>>
>>95211606
Hilloli clinton
>>
>>95212019
I'll always remember this one cause I knew a fuck back in high school who thought like this. I'm glad I cut ties. He was a sexist if ever I met one
>>
>>95233513
You're not going to find a lot on agreement on here, but good for you. People like that are utterly devoid of empathy.
>>
>>95233513
>>95233770
I agree that guys like that are assholes, but I'm still annoyed that it's one of "those" comics. You know, the ones with a page-long monologue at the end; I'd always try that in real life, and every time, the guy just went "TL;DR faggot" and left before I could finish. I feel like these comics set up false expectations for me.
>>
File: white-native-american-memes-0.jpg (105KB, 682x502px) Image search: [Google]
white-native-american-memes-0.jpg
105KB, 682x502px
>>95211905
>>
>>95213091
>He has posted nothing of artistic value.
didn't he draw a vagina one time?
>>
>>95212284
>ZA WARUDO
>>
File: anatomy_text.png (67KB, 512x575px) Image search: [Google]
anatomy_text.png
67KB, 512x575px
>>95234489
LOL
>>
>skimmed through thread

Is the xkcd author here or something? Some anons are being awfully defensive.
>>
>>95234557
I doubt randall goes on 4chan, he probably thinks it's this great big "internet hate machine" that has no value so he stays on reddit instead with the rest of the hillary supporters
>>
File: 1466660422195.jpg (20KB, 286x454px) Image search: [Google]
1466660422195.jpg
20KB, 286x454px
>>95211994
BUT IN DEFENSE OF OF HIS ARGUMENT.
(Not necessarily in defense of XKCD itself)
Don't tell me you don't know any people like this: People who will only think the most flavorless beers possible, exclusively one or two most mainstream brands that they have "learned" to like, and absolutely disgusted by any variation. Ones who, if they were given a dark beer that actually has distinct bitter flavor, rather than just a bitter-ish aftertaste, would nearly choke, as if you tried to empty an ashtray into their throat.
Those People are everywhere. In fact, I would bet my arm that half of the "beer drinkers" here are such people.
"Drinking beer" has been a way to "prove your maturity", as well as a traditional bonding custom in european cultures for ages, and for all intents and purposes it's almost a requirement for being "normal". Abstinents are still usually considered to be "the weird ones" by the popular crowd.
>>
>>95220774
>If you think English has stupid spelling to pronunciation, try French.
Bullshit. You know what french is? French is consistent.
If you know that 'eau' is read like 'oh' then in 99.9% of cases 'eau' is gonna be read like 'oh'.
Beau is gonna be "boh", "Reau is gonna be "Roh", "Zeau" is gonna be "zoh".
>>
>>95234598
i know the comic isn't representative of his actions, but even as someone who doesn't drink he sounds like he's so above it all.
Also he said all beers
>>
>>95234829
fair.
>>
>>95212284
The comics title is overstimulated. It's not meant to be a joke, it's meant to be how an introvert feels in a crowded event. I don't find it cringy or preachy or unfunny, it's just a statement.
>>
>>95232476
It's always funny to me when people who I know openly hate libertarians start spouting libertarian ideas when it's convenient.
Believe whatever you want but at least know where your ideas come from or there's no knowing what or who you might end up repeating.
>>
>>95212301
Is he pulling a Jeph Jacques?
>>
I saw this strip before i had started to enjoy beer and he's still an obnoxious faggot
>hurr i don't like thing so no-one must like it
>>
>>95211107
When the SMBC guy used to talk about not being as good as this dude, he was just cruelly mocking this moron right?
>>
File: bowser.gif (3MB, 348x294px) Image search: [Google]
bowser.gif
3MB, 348x294px
>>95212673
>the alt-text is "We can do this."
>>
File: sports.png (16KB, 258x344px) Image search: [Google]
sports.png
16KB, 258x344px
LOL
>>
File: 1502275209717.jpg (49KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502275209717.jpg
49KB, 313x500px
>>95222285
>anyone that wasn't delusional thought she would win
>>
File: 1502559521430.jpg (66KB, 441x573px) Image search: [Google]
1502559521430.jpg
66KB, 441x573px
>>95213490
kek
>>
>>95237859
Minimal effort post.
I award no points.
>>
>>95221786
Cephalopod life, yo.

Architeuthis represent!
>>
File: xkcd - time.png (26KB, 553x395px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd - time.png
26KB, 553x395px
>>95211107
https://xkcd.com/1190/

Best read at night on a comfy bed.
Thread posts: 365
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.