[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poppy O'Possum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-09-08-Poppy8Cover.png (611KB, 1125x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-08-Poppy8Cover.png
611KB, 1125x1650px
>One of these things is not like the other

When do we get to read the novel adaption
>>
>>>/lit/
>>
>>95210805
Wrecked Angle lamb's power seeing extra cool.
>>
>>95211918
shame we won't see it in action
>>
>>95210805
Monday.
Is this cover minimalist or rushed? It's probably the least detailed yet and has shading that used to be standard for individual updates.
>>
>tuna's bald spot
>>
>>95212146
Morbi doesn't want to draw anymore
>>
>>95212622
Why doesn't he just wrap up his story then?
>>
>>95213126

Because he wants to keep telling the story, he just doesn't want to draw all of it.

RIP
>>
>>95213191
Part of a writer's responsibility is restraint.
>>
>>95213230
Don't tell any webcomic artists that. They'll cry and have to skip the next update of their 10000 page masterwork.
>>
File: 2016-11-14-Poppy7Cover.png (805KB, 1125x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-14-Poppy7Cover.png
805KB, 1125x1650px
>>95212146
Honestly, the last one was much sloppier and outright reused art.
I think it's just the white background making this one seem more minimalist.
>>
>>95214640
You say "sloppier," but there's at least a very slight angle at play there. Sloppier than the rest, absolutely, but compared to two blobs (one having some quick and dirty lines slapped on), fuck-anatomy-Fazzi and a single drawing of Tuna at a neutral angle...nah. Especially given all the fucking aliasing on Tuna and the intersection of Fazzi and Valente. This shit's rushed as hell, man.
>>
>>95214901
This cover is using a visual language to represent an order of foes, since this is probably the chapter about finally taking down the mob.
Evil(?) Petunia and Fazzi are closer in the foreground and more detailed to represent them as more immediate and physical threats in the way.
Valente and Chicadino are more abstracted and distant to represent them as looming, overarching dangers, with Poda's tentacles taking it to an extreme, suggesting she's puppeteering the entire thing from the sidelines.
It's simple, but it works compositionally.
>>
>>95215449
I'm saying it's rushed and easily the sloppiest cover yet, not that the way it's composed is bad. I don't think even the early ones have aliasing like that. He was clearly crunched on the deadline.
>>
>>95215596
I didn't even notice the aliasing until you pointed it out.
I don't see it on the website's version.
>>
>>95215710
I'm guessing Morbs ironed it out in the interim.
That, or he's OP and accidentally posted an earlier revision.
>>
>>95215835
he's just a lazy shit
>>
>>95210805
Interesting, the last thread was deleted 2 posts in.
>>
>>95218054
Probably because it was necrobumped from page 10.
>>
>>95218328
And why did it get to page 10?
>>
>>95218348
because nobody on /co/ wants to read a novel?
>>
>>95218348
Anon, I'm not going to explain the mechanics of 4chan to you.
>>
File: Petunia by bittenhand.jpg (67KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
Petunia by bittenhand.jpg
67KB, 496x702px
Well, I am "necro bumping" this one right now.

Will it get deleted too?
>>
>>95220570
If you don't fucking talk about anything, probably.
If you've got nothing to say, why not just wait until Monday so we can shit on Morbi?

...I mean, "discuss" the update?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.