[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are not so different, you and I.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Look at the name.jpg (157KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Look at the name.jpg
157KB, 960x960px
We are not so different, you and I.
>>
You might say I'm the reverse
>>
>>95209246
Who the fuck is Erik Killmonger
>>
>>95209246
I fucking hate Disney.
>>
>>95209275
Oh you know, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Killmonger.
>>
>That texture of the plastic

Finally! A toy for my kid to play with and a sander so he can get an early start in woodshop!
>>
>IT WAS ME T'CHALLA
>>
File: Black-Panther-05__scaled_800[1].jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Panther-05__scaled_800[1].jpg
142KB, 800x800px
Another pic of that figure
>>
>getting pre-mad because of toy designs

Someone post the Iron Man 3 LEGO set that had The Mandarin in some gigantic scorpion mech.
>>
>>95209275
Blacker Panther.
>>
>>95209440
Cause that would have made the film awesome, where this would have made it lame. And as we know, Hollywood always goes with the lamer options. See Ultron and Domino
>>
File: IMG_3917.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3917.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>95209246
>>
>hero fights a villain that looks almost exactly like him again
stop it marvel
this is fucking boring
>>
>>95210251
THE HEART, OSBOURNE. FIRST WE ATTACK THE HEART
>>
>>95210659
>THE
his, for the second the
>>
I really don't get why they decided to put Killmonger in a BP suit. He did that for like an issue once and they ran with that so they can have the hero fight the evil version of himself
>>
How do you tell them apart
>>
>>95209246
I kinda like that costume more
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.