[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diane is such a bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (2MB, 1331x723px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1331x723px
Diane is such a bitch
>>
Yeah she's the privileged silicon valley type who is supposed to foil every other shitty relationship. She has no idea how good she has it and that the point. She will fuck bojack season 5, guarenteed.
>>
Given his first two wives it would be a surprise if she weren't.
>>
>>95205113
>Mr. PB took the time to make that gift that proved he actually listened to her and wanted her to be happy and feel welcomed in their own home
>She basically spits in his face for it and has a panic attack over such a kind gesture
PB deserves better.
>>
This was "PB does a big gesture for Diane" done right and she's just so ungrateful
>>
>>95205113
PB being okay with aborting his child still seem out of character. He always came across as a traditionalists compared to his friends
>>
>>95205188
>Make a Belle-room stuffed with fake books
Oh he listens, he just doesn't get it. That's what BoJack will always have over him with Diane.
>>
>>95205240
MPB is a good boy. He deserves better.
>>
At the realtor, she specifically said she didn't want something showy and fancy. When she told Mr. Peanutbutter about the Belle-Room (and to be totally honest he should have remembered how she reacted with the "ball room" and not even tried this), what she said made it special to her was that it was completely hers *because* it wasn't real. The way Hollywoo trends work there's a better than average chance they'll be on MTV Cribs in a week and then every building in the city is gonna have one.

Not that Diane isn't in general ungrateful and unsatisfied with all the good things in her life, but this is just another of Mr. PB's stupid ideas that he latches onto and never thinks twice about whether he should actually do it.
>>
>>95205240
yeah bro a "crush" and "threaten" are words you should use when you're talking about a healthy relationship
>>
>>95205272
>He's a spineless doormat. That's why he agreed to the abortion. And in a weird way it's a benefit to the killed child.
Diane wanted to keep the baby at first. Mr. PB didn't. Which i have to agree with that anon, It was so ooc in my opinion.
>>
>>95205113
Your dislike of her is incredibly generic. Kill yourself.
>>
They're both morons for thinking their marriage would work in the long run. They don't have anything in common. Diane is obviously meant to be with someone like BoJack who understands her in ways someone like PB never will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.