[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the actual smart one in this relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Who was the actual smart one in this relationship?
>>
>>95205067
Some say it was actually Pinky
>>
>>95205067
The theory it was Pinky was bullshit. It was Brain, except maybe for "emotional intelligence." That said most of Brain's failures really were his own fault because his plans were fatally flawed in some way. Other times it was Pinky's fault or just random bad luck.
>>
>>95205067
Brain.
>hurr is was secretly pinky
No. Bullshit. Dumb conspiracy theory. It was Brain.
>>
>>95205088
>>95205110
>brainlets
>>
>>95205077
Well there was that one episode where they revealed he had the power of telekinesis.
>>
>>95205077
Have I told you the meaning of insanity?
>>
>>95205067
It's still Brain. It turns out Pinky is a genius too but he's too scatterbrained to ever apply it. He's a savant at best.
>>
>>95205088
Isn't Braon basically mouse Dr. Doom?
>>
>>95205150
No, please tell me.
>>
>>95205124
>pinklet
>>
>>95205067
Brain was high Int, low Wis
Pinky was high Wis, low Int
>>
>>95205067
Pinky. He spends his time helping Brain fuck up his own plans.
>>
>>95205067
I find it sad that this was the segment that got spun-off
>>
>>95205088
>That said most of Brain's failures really were his own fault because his plans were fatally flawed in some way

Flaws that Pinky usually immediately pointed out and was always correct when he did.
>>
>>95205067
it's Larry
>>
Didn't we get a whole POV episode of Pinky where his whole life is sort of an acid trip?
>>
>>95208701
I remember one ep where Brain lets Pinky do the plan.

It goes through without a hitch despite Brain bitching the entire time about how X won't work. Of course at the final moment Brain takes over and it goes to shit.

Then there is the ep where Brain makes Pinky smarter, think that ends with Brain dumming him down again due to pointing out all the flaws in his plans and regulating him to bitch boy status.
>>
>>95208701
We did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48nXb1fgzVQ
>>
>>95206178
Because it was mostly common sense, Brain was like most cartoon geniuses and had an ego so big he wanted all ideas on a grand scale but never considered anyrhing he did as less than perfect
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.