[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3397.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3397.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Who was REALLY in the wrong here?
>>
>Told her multiple times not to touch it
>Not only does she breaks Arthur's shit, she throws shade on him

I don't know why everyone was being retarded in that episode.
>>
>>95205065
DW is cute.
>>
>>95205065
as a older brother, I speak from experience. DW is a bitch and got what was coming to her.

of course nothing will change as younger siblings, ESPECIALLY if they are girls will be able to get away with murder.
>>
both, but the problem is only Arthur was shown being punished, so it appears that DW got off scot free for her actions.
>>
>>95205065
The parents
>>
>>95205065
DW is a massive cunt. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>95205065
The plane.
If it had flown there wouldn't have been a problem.
>>
>>95205712
this.
maybe if DW had something of hers destroyed, she'd understand how Arthur feels and would apologize
>>
>>95205065
https://youtu.be/UDomR93Vlfg
>>
File: 1477218843891.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477218843891.gif
2MB, 480x360px
All that matters is that Binky won.
>>
>>95205065
The parents.
>>
He told her not to fucking touch it.
>>
>>95206281
>>95206670
Thirded. They seemed more interested in guilting Arthur than helping either of them understand why the oteher one might be upset/right/wrong
>>
>>95206365
He didn't fly so good.
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>95205065
>>
>>95206535
But she did didn't you see how Arthur dun fucked up her arm fuckin mortal kombat in real life
>>
>>95206786
I can't believe they had to amputake it.
>>
>>95205691
>younger siblings, ESPECIALLY if they are girls
This
whenever they need to hammer in how sad or wrong something is in media, they pick a little girl because "cutesy innocence"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.