[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any one know this comic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1502426139494.jpg (43KB, 440x412px) Image search: [Google]
1502426139494.jpg
43KB, 440x412px
Let me preface this by saying that I know very little of comics and don't read them. I just like the character deigns.
That being said, around 10-15 years my dad bought me a comic from one of those old electronic/dvd stores that died out soon after. There were three characters in this issue that I remember: a green zombie elvis lookalike, his girlfriend who may or may not have been undead, and some guy with a skinless head in what looked like a blood-filled fish bowl.
Anyone here know what I'm talking about? I don't know if this comic was ever popular or completely irrelevant and lost to time.
>>
Im bumping because this sounds intresting.
>>
>>95204425
Sounds very late 80s early 90s, thats for sure
>>
Oh, it's just The Adventures of Zombie Elvis and Skinless Dave. Pretty popular series, no idea why nobody here has heard of it.
>>
>>95204443
I don't know much about coloring but I remember it looking awfully digital. I doubt it could've been too old by the time I got it.

I think the book I got might've been an anthology of different zombie-themed comics, but I could be remembering wrong. There might've been zombie pirates, and I remember buying it because there was a picture of a kind of skeleton looking guy in a Zoro getup. I thought he'd be somewhere in the book, but he wasn't. I was pissed. I think he was in the same series as the fish bowl guy.
>>
Yeah, zombie elvis was in full rockabilly getup. Black leather jacket, and I think he either had a metal prosthetic arm and/or some kind of firearm. It might've been two in one.
He was a big guy I think.
>>
File: 1.jpg (6KB, 102x119px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
6KB, 102x119px
Quick ms paint sketch of the fish bowl guy.
It was kind of like Red Skull meets Evil Con Carne.
>>
>>95204529
Was it this guy?
>>
File: plankgelion.jpg (19KB, 399x300px) Image search: [Google]
plankgelion.jpg
19KB, 399x300px
>>95204546
I mean he has the same jacket as the elvis guy but that's where the similarities end. Elvis also had a lot of similarities to Frankenstein.
For all I know it could be the same series though.
>>
>>95204425
What did the girlfriend look like?
>>
>>95204574
She wasn't particularly remarkable. I don't even remember if she was a zombie frankenstein thing or not. She might've dressed in a rockabilly fashion as well.
Quite positive her tits were big though.
>>
Do you remember anything about the cover at all?
>>
>>95204641
There was a picture of a kind of skeleton looking guy in a Zoro getup. The clothes were either red or black.
Can't even remember the name of the store at this point, but it was a big box store similar to radio shack. It's crazy irrelevant how stores like that have become.
>>
>>95204683
Ahah
I got it at F.Y.E.
Anyone remember F.Y.E?
>>
File: long_beach_psyclone_front.jpg (143KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
long_beach_psyclone_front.jpg
143KB, 690x960px
Chances are it's a small press comic and that none of us have seen it before. Was it anything like the image?
>>
>>95204779
Yeah, actually. It looked like a bulkier and much less stylized version of that guy.
>>
File: coop_2565.jpg (790KB, 2000x2785px) Image search: [Google]
coop_2565.jpg
790KB, 2000x2785px
>>
File: 6df2465d2f8d6f8304dba84ce6c4548f.jpg (272KB, 1000x1010px) Image search: [Google]
6df2465d2f8d6f8304dba84ce6c4548f.jpg
272KB, 1000x1010px
>>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.