[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REBOOTS OF REBOOTS OF REBOOTS OF REBOOTS OF REBOOTS OF REBOOTS OF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: photo-2017-05-22-01h38m43s980.png (291KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo-2017-05-22-01h38m43s980.png
291KB, 640x480px
ok /co/ I don't get it.
WHY THE FUCK IS CARTOON SO FUCKING TERRIBLE NOW?
WHY DO THEY KEEP FUCKING REBOOTING EVERYTHING?!
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY GOD DAMN SHOW SENSE (I want to say 2010?) FUCKING GARBAGE?

I'm all for a new show but there's been like 10 Batman series and all died, 2 I think of Superman, and then a bunch of shows that have come on and gotten canceled for no god damn reason.

Why was Young Justice canceled?
Why was Green Lantern TAS canceled?

I thought CN cared about QUALITY?
>>
>>95203027
They have to do reboots of shows to renew their copyrights.
>>
>>95203027
Calm down anon.
>>
>>95203048
But this fucking shitty? What happened to just doing 10 seasons of a show? Do they think people don't want to watch something of the same anymore? For god sakes, Days of our lives has been on since the 50's.
How many times do we need to see Bruce cry over his parents? How many times do we ned to see a reskinned Batman/Joker/Nightwing/Robin?

>>95203061
I'm annoyed anon.
>>
>>95203114
Yes, because the end product doesn't matter, it's all about renewing the copyright. They figure that, since they feel it won't be popular enough since the show must've ended for a reason, that they need to cut corners during production in terms of quality so that it will still generate a profit regardless.
>>
>>95203284
I was told that CN mostly cares about toys and if it doesn't sell a toy, then it gets kicked. Which is why things like MLP sell so well. So it stays. I don't see that many Batman toys in kids hands. Mostly phones and fidget spinners.
>>
>>95203114
Name a cartoon before The Simpsons that lasted 10 seasons.
>>
>>95203027
>I thought CN cared about QUALITY?

...You what now?
>>
>>95203320
Didn't Batman TAS? (if not I was just using a double digit number that's all)

>>95203337
Not to be THAT GUY But I am 25 and I remember mid to late 90's and a few years in the 2ks where we had some nice content on CN
>>
>>95203317
>I was told that CN mostly cares about toys and if it doesn't sell a toy, then it gets kicked.

Close. It's MERCHANDISE. It doesn't have to be specifically a toy, just any sort of merchandise related to the show.
>>
>>95203377
>3377
I can see that. I see more shit with Batman and Superman than any other hero on a kids shirt. Or unless it's disney
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.