[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this series this good, or this was just lolsowacky exaggeration?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 453454.png (430KB, 771x732px) Image search: [Google]
453454.png
430KB, 771x732px
Is this series this good, or this was just lolsowacky exaggeration?
>>
>>95202504
Yes it's the best but you're best off watching the show yourself instead of suffering the terrible memes and opinions yet to arrive in your thread
>>
>>95202504
It was just a meme created to piss off R&M fans, but it's bad
>>
Sealab and Frisky Dingo are better shows, but it's good
>>
I'm a survivor. We're a dying breed.
>>
Where can I even download the series, anyways?
>>
>>95202504
It's literally a show made to make fun of philosophical DEEPEST LOBEnfags
>>
>>95202504
It's a little overblown, but the writing is genuinely pretty witty at times
>>
>>95202614

This is a funny line, but why is it funny?
>>
The show makes fun of new-age hippy types, which is really low hanging fruit IMO. It spouts off 100 jokes, puns, and callbacks per second; only 1% of which are actually funny at all. This quantity over quality approach actually sort of works though, so I'd give the show a chance, you may like it.
>>
>>95202626
Just watch it on YouTube
>>
File: 1501205773113.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1501205773113.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>95202504
Guy who made the meme here.
I exaggerated parts of it ("profound characterizations" and "only true patricians can appreciate it") because it's a fucking meme and it's supposed to be over the top and comedic. That's the point of the whole "virgin/chad" meme in the first place. I wouldn't say anything but I'm honest to god sick of how this escalated.
And yes, Xavier is great, it's one of the best comedies of the past decade, but that's not the point of this thread, is ?
I wish you /tv/ autists would stop trying to get people to hate Xavier by posting it to death. It's not going to make people hate R&M less.
This meme is exactly one month and 3 days old and everyone's moved past it but you.

Let it go.
>>
>>95202802
Recognize that this is just a cheap tactic to annoy people who like Rick and Morty then I'll think about it, faggot, kill yourself, I'm glad this meme became popular, I hope it makes people sick quickly so we can move past it and Xavier can go back to being the nothing it was before
>>
>>95202504
I found myself quite enjoying it.
>>
File: 1504326570140.jpg (47KB, 621x502px) Image search: [Google]
1504326570140.jpg
47KB, 621x502px
>>95202802
>getting BTFO by your own post
>>
I hate this meme and I hate faggots who only like Xavier because it is the opposite of Rick and Morty

XRA fanbase was good but this meme had to ruin everything
>>
>>95202626
Pirate Bay, duh.
>>
>>95202504
It's a meme, anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.