[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-09-08-23-09-11.png (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-09-08-23-09-11.png
338KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>95195962
You. For watching Family Guy.
>>
File: gif both.gif (941KB, 398x223px) Image search: [Google]
gif both.gif
941KB, 398x223px
>>95195962
>>
Seth McFarlane.
>>
Brian for not being aware of his faults.
>>
>>95195962
Brian for being the Lisa of a shitty show
>>
Lois and Meg for being women.
>>
Brian has always been Seth's "voice" in the show, he spouts all of Seth's own opinions and also often has time in episodes to rant for hours while people listen to him for some reason.
At the same time though, Brian is literally one of the worst characters to ever exist. Nobody likes him in the show, and nobody likes him outside of it
I hate Brian, but I also like the idea of him. The creator put all of his ideas on one of the most hated people in television history. Maybe this was his intention for making Brian what he is now? The execution of the idea is terrible since it's family guy, but the idea itself is an interesting one.
or maybe I'm just really desperate to find something good out of modern family guy
>>
Brian in literally always in the wrong.
>>
>>95195962
Both

Brian needed someone to talk shit to him like that but Quagmire was the wrong person to do so

Joe should have been the one to do it imo
>>
>>95196023
fpbp
>>
>>95195962
Brian for being a Liberal douche
>>
Seth Macfarlane
>>
>>95195962
Isn't Quagmire a rapist?
>>
>>95195962
The dog. Despite being horrible person about anything sexual, Q is one of the most adequate characters of the show.
>>
>>95196023
Underated.
>>95197701
Yes, which makes me question why they used him to deliver the message.
>>
>>95197701

Yes. Through at this point of the series Brian was pretty much became a rapist too.
>>
File: mayor of flavortown.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
mayor of flavortown.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>95197673
this
>>
>>95196023
I was just about to post this. fpbp
>>
>>95195962
Brian for harassing Quagmire
>>
>>95195962
Despite all the shit Brian does he's better than Quagmire. Brian isn't a repeated rapists, kidnapper, or a murderer. He may do bad things, but he learns from them some of the time and tries to do the right thing.

Quagmire got off fucking an underaged girl because his mother is a whore instead of facing justice and what he did was wrong. Honestly, Quagmire is worse than Brian.
>>
>>95198273
He didn't know she was underaged
>>
>>95197353
>joe
>doing anything in modern family guy outside of cripple joke
Remember when being a cripple didn't keep him down and he was a confidant man with no problems and a good love life?
>>
Quagmire. Most of the stuff in that rant is stuff he's done. And they're all worse.

>But atleast he's honest!
That doesn't matter. I'd take being delusional over the monster Quagmire has become any day.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.