[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's smarter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 295
Thread images: 42

File: image.jpg (280KB, 1654x1082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 1654x1082px
Who's smarter?
>>
>>95194866
The viewers who prefer Futurama.
>>
>>95194866
farnie-poo <3
>>
The Harlem Globe Trotters.
>>
the one that doesnt believe in god
>>
>>95194866
Rick is smarter.

He build his gadgets without any future help. Well, except for the aliens.
>>
>>95194866
>All of Farnsworth's doomsday devices work
>Rick's have a large chance to be a dud

Good news, everyone!
>>
>>95189486
>>
Rick is smarter obviously

Professor is a better character in a better show though, and I say this as someone who likes rick and morty
>>
>>95194884
This. Bubblegum Tate can break these fools' ankles any day.
>>
File: professorfarnsworth.png (30KB, 630x507px) Image search: [Google]
professorfarnsworth.png
30KB, 630x507px
>>95194866
Good news, everyone! Rick may be smarter, but you are reading this in my voice. Oh my, yes.
>>
>>95194866
Farnsworth because the writers of futurama are actually really smart and come up with new math formula's in order for some plots to be resolved. Rick can just create plot devices just because he's a Gary Stu.
>>
Rick is an alcoholic

He's an idiot
>>
File: 1488021859853.jpg (66KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488021859853.jpg
66KB, 640x512px
>>95194875
fpbp
>>
>>95194875
>they're this insecure
fedora tier i swear.
>>
File: 1483113316636.jpg (20KB, 266x286px) Image search: [Google]
1483113316636.jpg
20KB, 266x286px
I think Rick's better at working with nothing. When he's alone and unequipped Farnsworth is pretty much helpless. Rick would've escaped from that deep space old peoples matrix system in a snap.

But Farnsworth accomplishments like faster than light travel, time travel, alcohol powered sentient robots, the smell-o-scope, a what if machine that grants visual depictions of any hypothetical no matter how outrageous, these are way beyond Rick's level. Way way way beyond. The most he could manage was other universe's silly cable shows.

Rick's greatest accomplishment to date is inter-dimensional travel. He says in the new season opener, the only way he can experience his stupid meme sauce is to do it through an advanced memory machine. Time travel is the fucking lay up for Farnsworth.
>>
>>95194906
God canonically exists in both shows.
>>
>>95194875
But Futurama and Rick&Morty are literally interchangeable. I dont see how you could like one but hate the other.
>>
>>95194866
The Professor makes all of his inventions on a whim and on a basis of "it just works". He's not smarter, but he's got a much better track record.
>>
>>95195014
get out of my fuckig head
>>
File: Finglonger.jpg (32KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
Finglonger.jpg
32KB, 507x380px
>>95195396
how could you forget about the best invention of all, the fing-longer
>>
>>95194866
Kindnof a pointless question when you consider that intelligence for /co/ related characters doesn't have to actually be shown through their actions and decisions-making process, candy is more often than not "The Writer had him invent X-gadget offscreen and predict Y-Twist and counter it with no explanation! Isn't he smart guys?" It's really as pointless as powerlevel discussions.
>>
>>95195396
>a what if machine that grants visual depictions of any hypothetical no matter how outrageous

That thing that he did that let you see your life in alternate universe isnt basicaly the same thing, considering the inifinite possibilities?
>>
>>95194866
>edgy obnoxious teenager nihilism vs fun senile nihilism
>>
>>95194866
Rick was incapable of creating a time machine to obtain Mulan sauce

Farnsworth would be able to build one in his sleep
>>
>>95195585
yeah but Farnsworth you can ask and directly pinpoint whatever you want,
>>
>>95194866
What is it with mad scientists wearing blue sweaters and slacks?
>>
>>95195545
>hate
You don't have to hate one to see the other one is better.
>>
>>95195585
Rick didn't invent that, he bought it.
>>
>>95195561
but that timeline never happened
or am i misremembering
>>
The professor has the more interesting collection of assorted lengths of wire.

Is this even a question?
>>
>>95194866
The one who make a time machine
>>
>>95195773
he ended up making it, you can see it in some episodes
>>
>>95195545
Futurama doesn't rely on "LE PICKLE RICK XD" Reddit-tier randumb """""humor""""".
>>
>>95195555
Obligatory nice digits
>>
>>95196179
the biggest crime futurama did was abusing too much the "we want it to be dramatic/we want romance" thing a bit too much towards the end.
>>
>>95195585
Rick's is like a tv without a remote, you can just flip through the channels till you find one you like.
Farnsworth's takes requests.
>>
>>95195545
I'm sad if you actually believe that
>>
>>95195603
>fun senile nihilism

That's a pretty good way of describing it Anon
>>
>>95195545
futurama writing was good for a few seasons then declined into pop culture, r&m has been pop-culture like all the other zombie cartoons since the first season
>>
farnsworth. how is that even a question?
>>
Rick seems smarter on the surface but ya gotta remember the Professor made a time travelling machine and such

regardless Professor is better in general though
>>
>>95198248
>>95195396
>>95195636
I haven't kept up with R&M since Season 2 started, but has Rick seriously never built a time machine of any sort?
>>
>>95194866
I'm a fan of both shows, Rick is smarter but it's also lazy and not interested on the well-being of others, he won't create anything unless his life is at risk or when it is absolutely needed, thus greatly limiting his inventions, Farnsworth on the other side is less smart but he actually puts effort and dedication on his work, allowing him to achieve greater deeds than Rick, who can theoretically outsmart farnsworth, but he simply won't because he's a lazy irredeemable alcoholic.
>>
>>95198318
Closest thing he did was stopping time at the start of Season 2 which led to a whole lotta shit but I don't think he ever made a straight up time travel machine no
>>
File: 1473095574821.png (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473095574821.png
19KB, 200x200px
You nimrods are going at this all wrong

>Rick lives with his family like a bum in a perpetual alcoholic blur because he haaaaaaaaaates his genius boohoohoohoohoo does he or does he not care for his loved ones woe is me my big shining intellect

>Professor Farnsworth is a tenured professor with his own very spacious house, space ship, doubtlessly very financially stable from his hundreds of patents and miraculous inventions even assuming as much Mom backstabbing as possible, can run the primary plot devices virtually stress and involvement free because Planet Express is just a quaint hobby to him, and even has a Son and a solid relationship with the current Plan-Ex crew.

Some of the new Futurama seasons tried to play up Farnsworth and Fry being at each other's throats every so oftne but for the most part, Farnsworth is content, secure, famous and confident. He's generally at peace and happy. Better luck next life, Rick!

Seriously though pay attention across the entire series, the PlanEx building is insanely comfy looking.
>>
>>95194866
Rick, since the writers want Rick to be the most smartest Marty Stu in the whole multiverse and he's so much more smarter than your character.

Professor Farnsworth is much better written.
>>
>>95194875

DAYUUMMMMMMMM
>>
>>95194866
Rick moves through dimensions as his primary gimmick. He uses this ability primarily to steal shit from alien civilizations so he can get drunk or high, or showboat in front of his family.

Farnsworth moves entire dimensions around him, and considered it so banal he didn't even bother to explain he'd done so as part of his stardrive design. He uses this ability primarily to deliver things to alien civilizations so he can build more ridiculous science things and help out his family.

They're both incredibly intelligent individuals who looked into the abyss of dimensional science. Sanchez blinked, Farnsworth just needed a stronger spectacle prescription.
>>
>>95195294
>"muh szechuan sauce"
go dunk your dick into some sauce

cause that's the closest of you having sex, you nihilism faggot
>>
>>95198318
I think he's basically said that he could, but it's more trouble than it's worth and extremely risky.
>>
>>95198474
I dunno why they had Fry and Farmsworth fighting, it was weird.
>>
>>95194875
Have you watched Futurama? A lot of the jokes are extremely dated daytime 2000s television tier. The overall arching story was cool and ambitious for the time, but it's full of unnatural dialogue meant to justify a lame joke, like Fry asking if Soylent Cola was any good so that Leela could say "Eh, it varies from person to person."
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (8KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
8KB, 268x200px
>>95194866
Rick by far. He made his own damn universe to run his car. He regularly takes laws of reality and twists them into pretzels. But he's not a fun character.

Farnsworth doesn't know this stuff, his inventions are more to probe into these things he doesn't know and have fun while doing it

Rick is smarter, but Farnsworth is better.
>>
>>95198715
you're right, "im pickle rick i'mmm a pickle morty look at me wobby wow wazzle." is way better.
>>
>>95198741
I don't watch Rick and Morty.
>>
Rick doesn't seem very intelligent, he just has the magic power to be able to build anything out of anything. I think one of the X-men could do that, and he wasn't very smart either.
>>
>guy from a show about alternate dimensions who hasn't invented a time machine
>guy from a show about time travel who hasn't invented a dimension hopper

You guys are going about this all wrong. I'm sure either of them could invent both of those things, it's just that neither of them really want to.
>>
>>95198729
>zero punctuation
>Rick
turbo-fedora lord
>>
>>95198891
>>guy from a show about time travel who hasn't invented a dimension hopper
Didn't Farnsworth do that when he invented the box that contained an alternate universe and they all met their clones?
>>
>>95194866
Farnsworth is Rick in a different Universe.
>>
>>95198891
The R&M writers think time travel is op Futurama had the parallel universe boxes for an episode. I guess they realized that the "every dimension is a stupid novelty" joke only works for a single episode. Good on them for that.
>>
>>95198934
That has never been a joke in Rick and Morty so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>95198969
He's just following the latest trend of taking out pf context Rick and Morty moments and trying to paint the whole show as that, like people who think the show is just religion bashing because Rick has, what, 3 lines of dialogue expressing atheism? One of which is preceded by him praying to god.

He probably saw some images of the butt dimension or the greasy grandma one and figured that every single dimension is that way.

I get disliking Rick And Morty but I don't understand this trend of making blatantly false things to bitch about. Why not criticize the overuse of gore? Or the sophomoric nihilism that's been appearing lately?
>>
>>95198891
Why make an inter-dimensional travel device when the only parallel universe is Cowboy universe, where they all lord their hats over you?

Post-parabox creation of the multi-verse, not withstanding
>>
>>95194930
pretty much this
>>
>>95198891
Fransworth had the whole interdimensional box thing though
>>
Rick may be smart but has he ever built a machine that produces glow-in-the-dark noses to wear over your regular non-glowing nose? I didn't think so
>>
>>95199357
And yet neither could produce the finglonger
>>
>Rick
>has to invent something so it can feel existential dread

>Professor Farnsworth
>manages to teach a pre-existing toaster how to feel love
>>
>>95195035
This. The Futurama writers actually brushed up on various schools of science before doing episodes.

Rick is just a god because "science".
>>
>>95199452
The Futurama writers cannot handle science and comedy at the same time. That episode that created an entire new math theorem was also one of the most poorly written episodes in the series.

Also, Rickle In Time. That's all.
>>
>>95198318

It's a R & M running gag that you don't mess with time. Besides how the writers used S2E1 to show that fucking with the time stream is basically Russian roulette, Rick canonically has his time travel stuff on the shelf (i.e, the show literally shelved time travel stuff)
>>
>>95199379
Some day, though.

Some day...
>>
>>95195545
Rick & Morty is Futurama for people who can't get laid.
>>
>>95198474
Rick only lives with his family and his mentally challenged grandson because his brainwaves are so powerful that aliums come to kidnap him on a daily basis basically by the hour. his grandson prevents this, rick uses hm as an intelligence shield to block off most aliens.

Think about two elderly people, one lives at home with family, the other lives alone with a "Descendant" that has barely any relation, not even allowed to retire.
>>
>>95194866
Rick however he's much bigger idiot at too. Yes, you can be smart and stupid person
>>
Wait if the fourth dimension is time, so all existing moments of a universe visible at once, and Rick is able to travel between alternate (alternates being either the 5th or 6th dimension), why can't he move to a version of his own dimension 20 years newer to get the if he already has a teleporter capable of doing something even more complicated?
>>
>>95194866
was the professor even actually smart?
the only thing i can remember signalling him being smart was him teaching at mars university but other than that he did nothing
everything he invented or created they presumably would already have in the future
>>
>>95200189
To get the sauce*
>>
>>95200196
He was the one who created robots that were powered by alcohol
>>
>>95194866
Farnsworth isn't even the smartest in his own universe. He probably makes marginally more advanced things then Rick (I'm thinking in particular of the spaceship drive that moves the universe around the spaceship) but he's working with 1000 years advancement in science to back him up. Plenty of other scientists in his era, particularly WEEEERNSTROM, are on his level. If Rick is even able to compete, he's automatically smarter, since he's working from a 1000 year handicap. He doesn't have someone else's advances in portal science to work off.
>>
>>95196215
Their biggest sin was resetting it every fucking time. I loathe that flip-flopping will-they-won't-they horseshit. Either hook them up and show gradual progression to that point or don't do it at all.
This same shit ruined Friends and Scrubs and countless other shows.
>>
>>95200196

He invited most of the future's core tech like FTL travel and sentient robots.
>>
>>95200189
We live in a 3D1T universe (three dimensions of space and one dimension of time). You can move along the XYZ axis of space, but you can only move one direction in time: forward.

The Sci-Fi trope that "time" is 4D isn't real.
>>
>>95200335
Wait I thought he didn't invent FTL, he just invented the fastest form of FTL, and it was used only on the Planet Express ship
>>
>>95200390
Then what is the 4th dimension?
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 480x268px
>>95194866

Of the two, Farnsworth.

I'd back Heinz against either of them when it comes to actually making things though.
>>
>>95200441
ANIME UNIVERSE BABY
>>
>>95195035
haven't watched any of season 3 but i hope they backed off from the rick christology of season 2
>>
File: Doc and Mharti.jpg (32KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Doc and Mharti.jpg
32KB, 768x576px
>>95195636
>Rick was incapable of creating a time machine to obtain Mulan sauce
What are you talking about? It's the first thing he's shown to have created.
>>
>>95198715
How was that awkward tho?
>>
>>95200189
>>95200390
>>95200441
>t. brainlets
time is just a function of entropy, not a dimension.
>>
>>95194866
Farnzeworth literally created his own existence in a two fold multiverse paradox, and he wasn't even completely sure how he did it. He now has said universe he was created in within a 4th dimensional box. The best Rick has on him is his Microverse engine(s), which isn't nearly as impressive.
>>
>>95194983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BaOvM9jXKg
>>
File: farnsworth-parabox_480_poster.jpg (48KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
farnsworth-parabox_480_poster.jpg
48KB, 480x346px
>>95198729
>He made his own damn universe to run his car.
Small time mah boy. Small time.
>He regularly takes laws of reality and twists them into pretzels.
Farnsworth literally pulls the entire universe around his spaceship to achieve faster than light travel. He's also mastered traveling backwards and forwards through time, peer into theoretical timelines, smell the universe, and has a dope ass finger extender.
>>
>>95200473
Id say Heinz is probably the best father of the three.
>>
>>95194866
the one that designed beautiful women
>>
>>95202014
>finger extender
fuck yes
>>
>>95200441
The 4th dimension is just an infinite series of 3rd dimensions, in the same way that the 3rd dimension is an infinite series of 2D segments. The example doesn't completely work because paper actually has dept, but think of 2D like a flat piece of paper which forms a surface, but is still flat. 3D is a stack of said papers, allowing it to now have dept. 4D is now said stack, stacked in a non-perceivable space.
>>
>>95200323
You forget that civilization collapsed twice in said thousand year gap. It's only because of alien technology that Earth was able to get back to being modern in the first place, and even so, the R&M universe has it's own dense alien field of technology that has benefited Rick, so only using the lifespan of either Earth isn't really going to be much of a game changer.
>>
>>95202014
>smell the universe

This one is really spectacular in just how far it bends the laws of reality. Granted, its nowhere close to the insanity of the Finglonger.
>>
>>95198474
>>95199967
It's worth noting that while the rick in the series doesn't believe in it, other ricks banded together and created their own whole government. I don't remember if they had their own universe or if they were just a space station or planet or something, but in any case their holdings were way more extensive then Farnsworth's were. The TV show rick could just as easily be part of it, but he stays away from it out of choice.
>>
>>95199171
>I get disliking Rick And Morty but I don't understand this trend of making blatantly false things to bitch about. Why not criticize the overuse of gore? Or the sophomoric nihilism that's been appearing lately?
You'd have to watch the show for that. It's way easier to just meme.
>>
>>95202014
>>95202492
>smell the universe
this, it's literally teleportation technology and he uses to detect smells
Off the top of my head the professor also has technology to move stars, convert objects from the 3 dimensional universe to the 2 dimensional one and back, accelerate aging of living things by collecting particles that break space-time, and organize various lengths of wire.
>>
>>95194866
It's hard to say, Rick initially seems smarter, but at the same time the Professor actually has figured out time travel. It could go either way.

As to who would win in a fight, the Professor would blow them both up, resulting in a stalemate.
>>
>>95202622
/co/ can only trick me into watching this crap so many times
>>
>>95194866
The one I like more, or more accurately the one I hate less.
>>
>>95202675
>Rick augments his arm into a laser to eviscerate Farnsworth.
>Farnsworth is absentmindedly holding the parabox and Rick knows once Farnsworth dies and the box falls, the whole universe could fall apart with it.
>In reality this is just a stalling tactic as one of his several doomsday devices begins to tick down to it's inevitable climax.
>>
Farnsworth is borderline toon-force with the way his shit works. "Nothing is impossible as long as you dream it" or whatever it was that made his ship literally move the universe. He also has had WAY more time to build up his list of feats. Come back after another 10 seasons of R&M and we can see how they measure up. I'd say the only real advantage Rick has over him is that he's much more focused even when black-out drunk.
>>
>>95202635
>accelerate aging of living things by collecting particles that break space-time

Don't forget bio-engineering bacteria that are capable of rapidly de-aging humans, robots, squid monsters, and outer space potato men.
>>
Farnsworth is a genius of his time.
Rick would be the equalevent of someone in ancient Rome inventing a spaceship. Rick's combat capabilities are objectively better though.

Rick is written like as a cartoon character and Farnsworth is written as a sitcom character so you can't really compare the two.
>>
>>95195545
My sentiments exactly.
>>
>>95194906
"Buddha, Zeus, God! One of you guys DO SOMETHING! Satan! You OWE ME!"
>>
File: toxicrick.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
toxicrick.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
rick can make stuff up with whatever is reachable in the current situation he's in... he's a better macgyver than macgruber...
>>
>>95200803
You are hoping wrong buddy. You were wrong to have hope. Your hope is wrong.
>>
>>95194866
Sooo.. did they fuck?
>>
File: fuck you.png (387KB, 490x356px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.png
387KB, 490x356px
Either way, Farnsworth is a better character and funnier than Rick Memechez
>>
>>95198715
That soylent cola joke was a godsend how fucking dare you
>>
>>95204345
All I can think about is how fucking terrible a soda made out of soy and lentils would taste. Making it with long pork would be a major improvement.
>>
does anyone remember that faggy billy west forum full of 12 year olds
>>
>>95194875
I like both.
>>
>>95195508
Where is God in Rick and Morty? I know there is a Satan
>>
>>95194906
He believes in the almighty Atheismo
>>
File: tinker_dota_2.jpg (30KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
tinker_dota_2.jpg
30KB, 235x272px
>>95194866
Rick Sanchez considers Tinker a friend or equal and he's only accomplishment is his exoskeleton.
>>
Rick would never allow himself to invent something he perceived as completely trivial, like the Death Clock. He creates his own limits.

To all of you asking why he doesn't travel back in time for the sauce - there are probably more consequences to time travel in R&M, like the Time Police.
>>
File: image.png (53KB, 200x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 200x342px
Its jimmy fucking neutron you retards but I guess I shouldnt have ever have guessed you laugh joking num-nuts would know this
>>
>>95200323
rick isn't even a scientist, he's a timelord simply by being a rick, why did he even tell morty to focus on science when he knows how mortys go
>>
>>95199967
Rick straight up leaves morty in recent episodes. The brainwaves thing was just a contrived plot element so he can have the sick burn of "I only keep you around because your retardation is useful" and should just be forgotten as an actual element to the show.
>>
File: farnsworth-3.gif (491KB, 375x422px) Image search: [Google]
farnsworth-3.gif
491KB, 375x422px
>>95194866
>Farnsworth have mild Alzheimer's, which causes him to constantly forget things or make terrible decisions; a prominent character gag.
>Futurama also states that Farnsworth suffers from many forms of mental illness that even causes him to go insane at times.
>The professor is terrible at leading and constantly cause his crew to be in danger
Rick's mind is much more arrogant and cynical, but significantly more self-aware with a much higher batting average.
>>
File: 1499297387196.jpg (205KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499297387196.jpg
205KB, 958x960px
>>95194875
>>
>>95204934
>Rick sanchez
>much higher batting average
>as long as he's not drunk
>>
How many times did Rick need to be bailed out by the Harlem Globetrotters? Your question answered itself.
>>
File: untitled15812727112.png (404KB, 620x354px) Image search: [Google]
untitled15812727112.png
404KB, 620x354px
>>95205287
>Even when drunk, is still cognitively functional
>Drunkenness just makes him less predictable; perhaps even extra cynical (hint on the screenshot of the episode about this)
>>
Like a lot of people have said, Rick is generally a lot more competent in dangerous situations than Farnsworth is.
But Farnsworth has created ridiculous bullshit that Rick could never do, like an engine that moves the universe around his ship.
If you think about it, it's kind of like the difference between sorcerers and wizards.
>>
>>95204934
Well the professor is almost 200yrs old in the early 3000s, but is still incredibly intelligent despite his dementia.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (338KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
338KB, 1920x1080px
Who lived to age 176 and who was a clumsy fuck that blew himself up during a rudimentary experiment?

He wasn't even making a doomsday device.
>>
>>95205534

Farnsworth never puts himself in dangerous situations intentionally like Rick does. Rick is better on the move because he'd be dead every episode if not for that skill.
>>
>>95194866
They're both basically reality benders so they're both about the same. I'd default to Rick only because the Professor's mental processes are hindered by his age.
>>
>>95198715
That joke was top tier.
I didn't get it at the time but the moment I saw the film I remembered the line and laughed my fucking ass off.
>>
>all these people completely avoiding the question to go on their little rant about how much better Futurama is to Rick and Morty
Rick is clearly fucking smarter
>>
File: TNiuTW4.png (843KB, 1902x1002px) Image search: [Google]
TNiuTW4.png
843KB, 1902x1002px
>>95200971
The show expressed that Rick was time traveling

But
1. The show is moving above its original roots of being just a parody of 'Back to the Future' and more into something with its own identity and originality.
2. Rick have issues with the Time Police
3. The writers want to avoid time travel episodes, because they have been done to death to the point where everything that could be done with it has been done at agnostic; pretty much nothing left original.
>>
>>95194866
Rick.
>>
File: FGL8M4AIG2HEQOU_MEDIUM.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
FGL8M4AIG2HEQOU_MEDIUM.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
>>95202014
>That box episode was actually about 2 Farnsworths from a parallel universe that actually created portals to each other's universe
>The boxes were actually portals to long existing universes, but neither had actually figured fully realized it.
Neither Farnsworth actually created the other's universe. They had merely invented doors into the other's existence.
Rick's main theme is that he perfected interdimensional travel at whim.
>>
File: 1428684629514.png (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428684629514.png
131KB, 500x500px
>>95204758
>Rick Sanchez considers Tinker a friend or equal and he's only accomplishment is his exoskeleton.

Prove it. Tinker worked at Violet Plateau for years. He's built his own custom Boots of Travel that achieve the same function as the regular variety but through science rather than magic, little rolling Mouser drones that farm like no tomorrow (without harming the environment!) and his weapons systems are Aghanims compatible. His exoskeleton lets him take on everything from an angry guy with a big axe to elementals to gods to the actual living embodiment of entropy itself. And that's just the shit we know about. Rick's right to be impressed by him.
>>
>>95205781
>Neither Farnsworth actually created the other's universe. They had merely invented doors into the other's existence.

Which is why damage to the boxes had consequences upon the universe at large, right?

Don't confuse your fanfiction with facts.
>>
File: 1325723282307.png (196KB, 559x434px) Image search: [Google]
1325723282307.png
196KB, 559x434px
One show is written by people familiar with hard sciences, as made evident by clever mathematics and scientific gags made throughout the seasons prior to the revival

The other is written by women
>>
>>95204457
the existence of Satan implies the existence of God
>>
>>95205584
That's not our c137 rick though
>>
>>95205820
It has been many years since had seen that episode, but I believe it was mainly the fear that the other dimension might actually be the holder of their universe; more about paranoia and perception of a major threat.
>>
le burp god isnt real, morty
>devil is real
proves the existence of god / rick n morty is shit
>>
Rick is a smarter character within his own universe, but Futurama is the smarter show overall since actual geniuses and scientists/mathematicians write on it.
>>
I don't think Rick has ever asserted that god isn't real simply that to say that god IS real, without proof, is ridiculous
>>
>>95205838
No it doesn't
>>
>>95200473
I always loved that Doof insists that everything he invents must have a self destruct button.
>>
>>95205930
>scientist writes a show with a functional retard as the main character
>redditor writes a show with a self-insert who fucks whole planets and is the most smart/dangerous guy in the universe as the main character
rmyt
>>
File: attachment.png (207KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.png
207KB, 610x342px
>>95205838
>No, it doesn't.
>Just because something in the baby is proven to be real does not mean God exist.
We don't even know if he is the actual or same devil (Lucifer) from the Christian bible.

Similar to people making up things about the Cromulons based on their own perceptions, biases, and rumors, "the devil" could just be his own entity that have nothing to do with the existence of a god.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6i94KLhKS4
Similar to how living real world tigers actually have nothing to do with Indian gods, but rather feline evolution
>>
>>95205888
No, it was just straight up the boxes contained each other's universes. At the end of the episode, after they exchange boxes and somehow each get the box that contains their own universe, fry sits on it and immediately compresses everything, as in the whole screen gets squished down.
>>
>>95206047
>bible, not baby
Sorry, typo
>>
>>95206011
>Futurama doesn't have planet-fucking
>>
>>95205245
>Ironically Futurama was also predominately beloved by geeks and nerds, except nowadays they are much more social accepted and are even the norm for teens to late 20s at minimum.
In our current age, Rick and Morty fans are likely fucking their friends with benefits because of this show...
>>
>>95195035
Name literally one actual mathematical solution to any problem that wasn't handwaved with "whatever it's the future I guess this works".
>>
>>95194875
good post
>>
>rick is the self insert because I hate him
what are you retards on about? rick's entire family fucking hates him and if not for his amount of screen time he would basically be the 'villain' of the series. He consistently goes on about how jerry is a failure and doesn't deserve his wife yet jerry always comes out fine
>>
File: 1504803366369.jpg (5KB, 240x197px) Image search: [Google]
1504803366369.jpg
5KB, 240x197px
>>95205797
>using gameplay mechanics as argument
wew
>>
>>95205393
Bscause he isn't worth their time, you disgusting waste of soylent leather.
>>
>>95205833
>The other is written by retards like Dan Harmon
Ftfy.
>>
>>95206345
The most prominent one that went on to actually get credited as a working theorem; the mind swap equation.
>>
>>95206214
That's only because degeneracy is on the rise. Everyone wins when you equalize the playing field.
>>
>>95206746
Ok technically you answered my demand as I worded it, but that's far far from an intelligent script. "If things are mixed up, you can unmix them if you have space to sort in!" is kindergarten tier logic. To put this in perspective, "two singular items brought together make two items every time" is technically a credited mathematical theorem, it's not smart at all.
>>
>>95206579
While a agree using game play mechanics can be a little....not so good for an argument, he didn't just use those mechanics to make his point
>>
>>95206800
Queation was answered, took it a step further and named one that got acknowledged on an academic level.
>>
>>95206986
Yes I did say that already so thanks for reading my post I guess. I'm saying that really doesn't make the show smart at all.
>>
>>95199409
>The Virgin Rick

>The Chad Farnsworth
>>
>>95194866
>Who's smarter?

This is like a Jimmy Neutron vs Dexter thread and I'll treat it as such:

They're equally intelligent, they just have very different styles, methods, and motivations.

Farnsworth doesn't really have any improvisational skills: if you take him out of a lab or deprive him of equipment he's just an ordinary old man who quickly forgets what he has and hasn't invented.. Though, keep in mind, Farnsworth is possibly over 160 years old.

Rick on the other hand is emotionally unstable and has a substance abuse problem. Rick's deranged behavior makes his intelligence very "whimsical", he's only so good at improvising because his ego doesn't really allow any room to plan, he's ALWAYS just doing SOMETHING he has to do THIS or he has to get THAT- he's never satisfied.

Farnsworth uses his intelligence to solve problems and for his own satisfaction; he used to make doomsday devices as a hobby in his earlier days because he liked the idea of playing the part of a "mad scientist"- he never actually used them though, he didn't want to, he kept them in a private collection.
Rick uses his intelligence as a means to an ends that is purely for stroking his own ego and distracting himself with how "pointless and stupid everything is, there is no god, boohooo, my god's the biggest dick!"
>>
>>95199645
Considering Rick was based on Doc Brown, I appreciate the irony.
>>
File: Majestic3.png (352KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Majestic3.png
352KB, 720x404px
Both shows are episodic comedies with a lite continuity
But Futurama resets things like Leelahs and Fry's relationship because it's a sitcom and was made at a time when being episodic was a standard
Rick and Morty is a nihilistic comedy that likes to screw the consistency sometimes because Roiland thinks it's funny, but moves into sitcom plots sometimes because Harmon is a hack

Either way I don't get why people compare the shows so often

Futurama is a parody of classic sci-fi tropes
Rick and Morty is a parody of modern pop culture and family sitcoms

In a way Rick and Morty has more in common with American Dad than Futurama
>>
>>95206487
Do you know Harmons ego?
>>
>>95207157
>Rick has a daughter
>Farnsworth's 'son' is just a vat grown clone
>>
Futurama Seasons 1-4 > Rick and Morty Season 1 > Futurama Seasons 5-7 > Rick and Morty Seasons 2+
>>
>>95207913

Farnsworth actually has two children:
One is the clone you just mentioned and the other is that, uhh.. Redheaded idiot child of Mom's from the three-stooge sons she has.
>>
>>95207936
That was only in that movie that they forgot. It was pretty much only added because they wanted to have an emotional moment. The writers fucked up trying to capture the moments the original run had
>>
>>95207228
He wasn't kidding to the Gromflomite interrogator when he said inter-dimensional travel was his best and worst creation. Sure he became the smartest man in existence, but in doing so he basically broke himself in the process and doesn't see the point in anything but quick bursts of fun and science.
>>
>>95206800
Man there's a difference between an informal observation and a mathematical proof. Many things that are obvious are incredibly difficult to prove in terms of formal logic. It's obvious that one plus one equals two, and yet the proof of that takes up 300 pages in the Principia Mathematica, precisely because you can't say "well that's obvious" in academic math, you have to define axioms and assumptions and work up from there. The Futurama writers going the extra step to actually construct a formal proof instead of going "well that's obvious" is what people applauded.
>>
>>95207228
Farnsworth built a rocket out of caveman scrap on a deserted planet
>>
>>95194866
Farnsworth. He invented a spaceship that moves the universe that he's currently in around himself. Rick hasn't come close to manipulating reality on that level. He also put the universe he lives in inside a box inside that universe.

Any jackass can manipulate a universe from outside of it.
>>
>>95206800
No it literally makes the show smart because this was new mathematical territory. They didn't just look up the solution, nobody had ever DONE this before. It's literally called the Futurama theorum in academia because the writers came up with it on the spot.

90% of the people in this thread won't even be able to make proper sense of this screencap.
>>
>>95194866

why are white labcoats always a sign of intellect?

i demand black labcoats, you racist nazis
>>
>>95194866
well, who of both used actual, real life, college degree math to solve a problem?
>>
>>95198715
The fact that it's also two jokes in one might be too much for his feeble redditor brain.
>>
>>95195585
yeah but they're stupid episodes where Roiland drunkenly improvises and mutters and they go back and storyboard whatever whaaaacky things he came up with
>>
>>95200222
>Powered by alcohol
Have you by any chance heard of an ethanol generator?
Not to mention we are likely to reach singularity with sentient AIs in about 80 years.
>>
>>95199379
Someone else already pointed it out, but the finglonger makes an appearance in a later, cannon episode, he gets round to developing it.
>>
>>95209169
>He invented a spaceship that moves the universe that he's currently in around himself

I move the entire universe relative to me whenever I take a step, it's a joke you tards
>>
>>95205888
How can trips be wasted on such a wrong statement. I remember >>95206053 because Fry crushing down the universe was one of my favorite gags in that episode.
>>
>>95194875
>>
>>95196179
As much as I love futurama, that's not true. Remember the Susan Boyle episode? And the cat one? Granted that was when they brought it back but the fact still remains.
>>
>>95209667
>it's a joke you tards
Anon, it is a literal plot point in the show. He's taking the now tangible universe, and chucking it around his ship. It was the only way to achieve faster than light travel.
>>
>>95209721
CC fururama doesn't count
>>
>>95194866
Rick.

If nothing else, Professor Farnsworth is hindered by his own senility.
>>
>>95194906
>entity that created everything makes no sense
>explosion that created everything does
>>
>>95204923

There's no reason for any Rick to stick around with any particular Morty when he could pick up another one whenever he feels like it.
>>
>>95199645
The writers pretty much confirmed they won't touch time travel not only because it's a mess but also because it's one of the most overused plots in mad science sci-fi and there's little that can be done to make it fresh again.

They basically said time travel is boring now.
>>
>>95209237

It is just advanced algebra, let's not fucking act like they where doing rocket science.
>>
>>95211640
Rocket science is literally advanced algebra.
>>
>>95211486
Have you ever actually looked up the math involved? Because, believe it or not, there is more evidence than none at all.
>>
>>95202088
>probably
DEFINITELY.
>>
>>95194866
Xavier
>>
>>95211708

Sure, if you mean "it involves advanced algebra". Cause last time I checked one doesn't learn about fluid dynamics and calculus before advanced algebra.
>>
>>95211848
How advanced are we talking about? Because linear algebra with laplace transforms is a 300 level class.
>>
>>95211861

You know what let's start over, because this is going to quickly devolve into dick measuring, and that's my fault. I propose that the math involved in the Proof could have been done by anyone who has completed Algebra 2 in high school. That isn't to knock the writers of Futurama, as most shows on TV fuck up basic mathematics, but instead a knock on the people of /co/ who are acting like this was unknown math territory that required a genius level intellect to figure out.
>>
>>95212040
Ok true, there aren't any fancy tricks here. But personally, I didn't learn proper set notation til...a long while into college. Granted I'm an engineer and proofs aren't really our thing. I don't think I've done a formal proof since middle school and I didn't do so hot at those to begin with.

The thing is though, it WAS unknown. Not because it was hard, but because nobody had thought to do it.
>>
File: Bad Bait M8.jpg (63KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Bait M8.jpg
63KB, 625x626px
>>95195545
>>
File: 1504365312777.png (60KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504365312777.png
60KB, 554x400px
This question is stupid cause it's like asking the powerlevels of Goku vs. Samurai Jack or Batman vs. Superman.

Any idiot can make the smartest character in the world. Rick is smarter than Farnsworth, it's pretty much a non-argument. Has zero implications for the qualities of the shows or characters.
>>
>>95195396
Rick made a universe in a box to power his ride.
>>
>>95195396
Isn't Farnsworth the grandfather of all machines in his universe? Like every machine was spawned from his initial designs or something?

Rick on the other hand is only known to a handful of alien governments because of his criminal acts. Farnsworth is known the universe over

For fuck's sake, he created a box with an alternate universe inside that contained a box with his own universe inside, as well as boxed containing other universes.
>>
>>95205844
It would have been if Morty hadn't bugged Rick about the love potion
>>
>>95194907
Rick is a cyborg. He's demonstrated that, without his cybernetic enhancements, he's almost useless.
>>
Rick is clearly smarter. I don't see Farnsworth being able to invent interdimensional travel or take down a galactic government on a whim
>>
>>95213738
He managed to go from being an immobile pickle, to killing dozens of armed guards and even holding his own against a psychotic killer.
>>
>>95213738
Plus it's more than likely that the cyborg Rick is a fake out of some sorts.
>>
>>95194906
>Literally prays to god in the last second of his life because he doesn't know.

Lmao, Rick is a fucking joke.
>>
>>95209552
Funny: it was 80 years away 40 years ago, too.
>>
>>95205820
because each box contained the others universe, so >>95205781 is still correct you just are too stupid to grasp very basic and loosely based quantum physic concepts.
>>
>>95198715
dumb pickle rick redditor.
>>
>>95213051
>Rick is smarter than Farnsworth

Rick isn't even really smarter than morty.
>>
>>95213800
I'm talking about the amusement park episode. They shut down his cybernetics and he was all like 'durrrrrr'.
>>
>>95194866
I am.
>>
>>95196179
>Rick and Morty haters are this fucking retarded
Pickle Rick was not random in the slightest. It was a metaphor as well as a play on the term "in a pickle". Rick simply isn't a pickle. He is he pickle. His whole family is constantly in a pickle because of his actions. It's really not that subtle or clever, but it's something an average person should pick up on pretty quickly. I don't think Rick and Morty fans are smart in any way, but I sure as fuck think that the anti-fandom is made up of morons.
>>
>>95214160
>Rick simply isn't a pickle
I made a typo here. I meant to say "Rick simply isn't in a pickle"
>>
>>95213142
Farnsworth trapped another universe in a box.
The way I see it, Farnsworth in his prime (between the 25 years he spent in a mental asylum and the 50 years he spent working for Mom) would easily be a match for Rick.
>>
>>95214101
Perhaps I'm misremembering, but what they did was to give him a small temporary lobotomy so he wouldn't cause any trouble through the flight.
>>
File: IMG_1370.jpg (23KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1370.jpg
23KB, 224x225px
>>95196179
Oh no! The R word! On my /co/ thread?!
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 3000x1688px
this guy is way more smarter
>>
>>95200413

It's not FTL. It's stated multiple times it moves the UNIVERSE around to get the ship where it wants to go.
>>
>>95214529

They gave him an inhibitor so he couldn't do anything violent.
>>
>>95194875
GOOD POST
>>
>>95194866
Rick is smarter, but Farnsworth isn't a depressed wreck
>>
>>95194866
Better question: who's dumber? That's a different question in fact.
>>
>>95194875
SHE SAID I'VE BEEN TO THE YEAR 3000
>>
>>95204457
The creators of the show are their gods.
>>
>>95194866
>ywn share a six pack and watch the universe end with Farnsworth
feels bad man
>>
>>95206800
>"two singular items brought together make two items every time" is technically a credited mathematical theorem, it's not smart at all.
I guarantee you it's not.
>>
>>95194875
First post is beast post. Kek bless you o wise anon.
>>
>>95215682
rick, by far
>>
>>95219225
Farnsworth set up the bomb upside down though.
>>
File: Pickle-Venture.png (237KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Pickle-Venture.png
237KB, 970x545px
Let's be real, there's only room for one super scientist here.
>>
File: GwaGWSr.gif (494KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
GwaGWSr.gif
494KB, 498x373px
>>95207228
>Jimmy Neutron vs Dexter
>implying
>>
>>95214748
ok what the FUCK is this thing
like what.... WHY do people enjoy this!?
it has a fucking snake for an arm and it's cheap CGI crap, what even
jesus Hemmingway christ why does it exist
Seriously give me a video and show me why it needs to be watched
>>
>>95213051
>Batman vs. Superman
What a stupid argument, Judge Dredd was able to beat both.
>>
Hey all you assholes fighting about dimension hopping versus time travel,
Ever consider that physics varies from cartoon to cartoon?
Just because some guy can go to the past in one show does not mean that all cartoons have time travel capabilities or that time travel even exists in the same way
If a creator says that time travel is impossible in his show, that's not an excuse to say "nuh-uh, that's not how the show you created works"
>>
>>95222619
Xavier: renegade angel
>>
>>95222619
the dialogue is absolutely impeccable, rapid paced jokes and overall good philosophical postulation that presents itself humorously.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-21_22-31-33.png (362KB, 831x679px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-21_22-31-33.png
362KB, 831x679px
>>95229280
Oh ok.
>>
>>95194875
FPBP, also the Professor since he's not a nihilistic suicidal faggot
>>
>>95205639
No that's the robot.
>>
>>95206047
He says he wants to go back to hell where he is popular
>>
>>95202014
>He's also mastered traveling backwards and forwards through time

Did he? I distinctly remember one episode of Futurama where they had a time machine that could only go forward in time, and at the end they found that existence was just cyclical so when they over shot the time they needed to be in they just kept going forward until they got to the point that they needed to be (and ended up crushing that timeframes respective Fry, Bender, and Farnsworth with the time machine).
>>
File: 1260228043610.jpg (3KB, 126x111px) Image search: [Google]
1260228043610.jpg
3KB, 126x111px
>>95195561
snort and chuckle
>>
>>95204408
I'll take the bait here. Soylent cola is a joke based on Soylet Green, where the food was actually people, hence Leela's response of "it varies from person to person". It's not about your crummy pun of soy and lentils, which is even lamer than the joke in the show.
>>
>>95207936
WE'RE OWL EXTERMINATORS
>>
>Ship
Ol Bessie vs Rick-saucer
+1 Hubert
>Interdementional travel
Portal Gun vs dimensional drift
+1 Rick
>Alternate Reality Device
Inception Probe vs What-If Machine
+1 Rick
>Universe Creation
Microverse Battery vs Universe A Box
+1 Rick
>Robot Development
Family Androids vs Mom Co Robots
+1 Hubert
>Time Travel
Nothing vs Forward Only Time Machine & Time Button
+2 Hubert
>Body Augmentation
Exo-Skeleton vs Fing-longer
+1 Hubert
>Non Vehicular Transportation
Anti Gravity Shoes vs Flying EZ Chair
+1 Rick
>Cognition Alteration
Cognition amplifier vs Gunters Hat
+1 to both

If anyone can think of more inventions to compare add them to this list
>>
>>95211486
>oversimplifying arguments to make them sound absurd
>>
File: Thorias.png (418KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
Thorias.png
418KB, 768x576px
>>95231882
>Body Augmentation

Do you forget the mutant atomic supermen?
>>
>>95199967
Rick has lived a life that now requires him to hang out with people he hates just to hide from his enemies. How does that make him smarter?
>>
>>95199598
"Prisoner of Benda" was fucking amazing
>>
>>95205696
>experiment
No he's not, he just happens to live in a universe where everyone else is a moron, he has invented nothing notable
>>
File: Van_Kleiss_profile.png (191KB, 591x431px) Image search: [Google]
Van_Kleiss_profile.png
191KB, 591x431px
>>95221925
Bring it on. He has the best theme song
>>
File: mortyfry.gif (24KB, 390x201px) Image search: [Google]
mortyfry.gif
24KB, 390x201px
>>95194866
The real question is who's dumber
>>
>>95231882
I was wonder about a count of impossibly working objects.

Farnsworth's smell-o-scope may be silly, but it works very well and defies not just our understanding but in universe understanding. Which really shows how smart he can be at times.

I would try and make a list of those, based on their in universe rules. As be ability to break the rules with super intelligence is a intresting metric.

However I think Rick would win that given more the way his story structure works, and a noticeable amount of their tech is just mail order in Futurama, so Farnsworth didn't invent those.
>>
>>95233202

Fry. By a wide margin
>>
>>95233322
Do aging robots that can transmit body morphing diseases count as impossible?
>>
>>95232504
I meant the body augmentation they have done to themselves. But I guess this could count.
>>
>>95233541
Back when Zoidberg stiched Fry and Amy's head on the same body Farnsworth asked Fry if he wanted a cannon attached to his body. That guy is just proof that Hubert could have made it happen.
>>
>>95233202
Morty is actually kind of smart compared to himself in s1
>>
>>95233202
>dumber

You are
>>
>>95233613
If anything he just got used to Rick's bullshit. You don't need a smart person to make a cynical person.
>>
>>95233673
But I was merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>95233479
yes, but I don't think Farnsworth can take credit for the werebot viruse. But I haven't watched it I a long time so I could be wrong.
>>
>>95233709
he's also gotten pretty good at working with Rick's bullshit mad science engineering
>>
>>95233709
He is quick witted as hell in anatomy park
He realized how to tell who is a parasite
He rallied captured mortys
>>
>>95233729
SUure
>>
>>95233778
The werebot virus was caused by project satan biting a robot iirc. I'm just wondering if the whole part of his creations being able to accomodate a virus's particular functions (particularly growing rubber tires when they were never designed with them) would fall under that qualification of impossible being made possible.
>>
>>95194866
fonsworth is smarter but rick would win in a 1v1
>>
>>95200390
Time isn't real homeboy

The universe itself is a standstill. Age is an illusion caused by the constant movement of atoms and particles. Eventually these clusters are all gonna just fade away, consumed by maggots, until we are reduces to cosmic maggot dust
>>
File: 1401629264055.png (716KB, 820x738px) Image search: [Google]
1401629264055.png
716KB, 820x738px
>>95206579
>no retort

GG
>>
>>95222619
because it's lolsorandumPenGuInofDoOM!!!1!
>>
>>95194875
This to be quite honest
>>
>>95233202

Fry.

Morty is a rip off of Fry with the idea of a character's stupidity being a sort of intelligence dampener which works as a defence shield. And yet despite this Morty tends to be written as either the straight guy or some incredibly Rick-savvy genius who just happens to be book dumb.
>>
>>95205797
Nigga I agree that Tinker's smart but don't use the argument of him being able to kill elementals in the game for it, because a fucking midget with a gun is able to do the same for that matter

His lore is basically the plot of HL1 though, so he did discover interdimentional travel and maybe even the Combine.
>>
>>95194875
The movies onwards were even worse than bickle bick.
>>
>>95222619
alright
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binN-lTcmyU&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VWPNb60rg&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWOlVlQo3E&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk8d2nMsLkg&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbMG4gheNps&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXEJdcIXJto&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Gd0t49zVY&index=7&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23NFvI00q14&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJu-X1Wakk&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K&index=9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4&index=10&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3VW5UYsKTFdfhJx7tJv6J3K
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLO2WUgQVMw&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KHR6SgjO6c&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLU_yioBdtk&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0iwfFoTwoQ&index=4&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKjqvJW3Ty0&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfja7ofOhxg&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9GH78goOFw&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i5eo7FoFlU&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA&index=8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5avAUSamXZo&index=9&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dxEqOiTUcc&index=10&list=PL9iKMuA_5k3Ws4jLlkDvYoUHVUmJtaxtA
>>
Rick's intelligence is a plot device that drives and resolves most RM plots.

Farnsworth is a crazy old man who's intelligence and various inventions drive some futurama plots but he rarely resolves them on his own. Also Farnsworth is shown to be somewhat incompetent.

So Rick. Farnsworth is a better character, but Rick is so smart that he can practically bend the universe to his will.
>>
>>95231882
>>Time Travel
>Nothing vs Forward Only Time Machine & Time Button
>+2 Hubert

Didn't invented the time stop device?
and on that extent, that device that can comunicate with other timeline?
>>
File: farn.png (319KB, 574x429px) Image search: [Google]
farn.png
319KB, 574x429px
> falls asleep while raiding a secret military base.
Rick can never be that cool.
Thread posts: 295
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.