[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 Ways Teen Titans Is Better Than Young Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>15. Better Relationships
>14. Plot Line Clarity
>13. Better Villains
>12. Identity Crisis
>11. Theme-Driven
>10. Dynamic Animation
>9. Quality Score & Soundtrack
>8. A Better Robin
>7. Independence
>6. Balanced Tone
>5. No Time Skip
>4. Episodic Ingenuity
>3. Intimate Cast
>2. Teenaged Hijinks
>1. Better Characterisation

Thoughts?
>>
Your show has been cancelled for over 10 years and is eclipsed by a comedy show and Young Justice is coming back
>>
>>95193027
Literally none of that is true.
>>
File: 15015978007830.jpg (16KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
15015978007830.jpg
16KB, 344x326px
>8. A Better Robin
>>
16. Zone.
>>
>>95193027
I found TT suffered from the bad guys having a level of plot protection until the showdown, for example in the Mad Mod school episode things went Titans got captured and the extremely adaptive restraints stopped them escaping until one did, nonsense visual humour, they are now allowed to beat the villain. Young Justice was a superhero espionage show and Teen Titans was superhero visual comedy cartoon that transitioned into more sophisticated plot lines when it became apparent that they had a following.
Off topic a bit but assuming no power up patch for Superboy I believe that the Titans would win in that picture but Impulse could turn it.
>>
Weird, I don't remember subscribing to your blog.
>>
We need a separate board for titanfags. They're fucking insufferable
>>
>>95193606
>that transitioned into more sophisticated plot lines when it became apparent that they had a following.
This happened in mid-season 1, though, so it's pretty much in place for almost all of the show.
>>
>>95193606
You're right but I want to correct you on something. Young Justice was about recon, not espionage, there's a difference.
>>
>>95193797
Sorry, just remembered that Aqualad and Artemis did conduct espionage though
>>
Cancer
http://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/Q2lNZhDH1pA16y8f04wcGw/
>>
>>95193606
>Off topic a bit but assuming no power up patch for Superboy I believe that the Titans would win in that picture but Impulse could turn it.
YJ Kid Flash was a terrible speedster and would get his shit turned in
>>
>>95193027
>15. Better Relationships
That remains to be seen.

>14. Plot Line Clarity
TT had no plot.

>13. Better Villains
Every one of the villains in TT except for Slade and Red X were massively forgettable.

>12. Identity Crisis
That's not a good thing.

>11. Theme-Driven
What theme?

>10. Dynamic Animation
Animu shit is not very good example of that.

>9. Quality Score & Soundtrack
That is entirely forgettable.

>8. A Better Robin
That's just incorrect.

>7. Independence
It wasn't independent, they just didn't have rights to explore the world/universe they were in. Restriction =/= freedom.

>6. Balanced Tone
Of what?

>5. No Time Skip
Literally nothing wrong with timeskip.

>4. Episodic Ingenuity
A few arcs and stand alones is not ingenuity.

>3. Intimate Cast
An insufferable cast consisting of a mary sue, a boisterous nigger, an edgy goth, a green retard and a vastly ill-portrayed Starfire.

>2. Teenaged Hijinks
Not when it's to an excessive level.

>1. Better Characterisation
Except it wasn't.

Young Justice is the vastly superior show. Teen Titans is garbage, it's always been garbage and always will be.
>>
>>95195633
how the fuck is it even possible to have taste this shit
>>
>>95195965

I dunno, ask OP.
>>
>>95195633
I agree with everything but the villains. Young Justice's villains sucked aside from Manta and fucking Sportsmaster.
>>
>>95196441
Actually I lied Time skips are awful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.