[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Susan Storm back at the 616

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jimcheungsusan.png (793KB, 596x450px) Image search: [Google]
jimcheungsusan.png
793KB, 596x450px
She will remain a SHIELD agent, it seems. And looks like the divorce happened off-panel.
>>
>>95188841

Everybody, including OP, dont get hopefull
this could perfectly be a flashback to when Sue was working for Shield before Secret Wars, this looks like her placing the kids in the raft.
>>
File: DJIyAHXVAAAzoC5.jpg (292KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DJIyAHXVAAAzoC5.jpg
292KB, 1200x900px
>>95188841
>>95188894
Sure this isn't the Two-in-One recap?
Robbie Thompson is writing a bunch of small backups for Legacy.
>>
>>95188841
This looks like it's just a flashback to when they were in the Raft in Secret Wars #1. Probably from Marvel Two-in-One.
>>
As much as I'd like a solo Sue, I don't think it'd work. She's too tied into the family.

I'd be down to read a series with a solo hero who has her power set though.
>>
>>95188982
Literally "Green Lantern"
>>
>>95188946
>>95188958
>>95188982
>>95188995

I think Aurora isnt anymore with Carol. That and what OP posted seem like recaps, stuff from the past.

I like the idea of Sue in the X-Men. Because she has a mutant son, and she could "teach" telekinesis, to students like Hellion.
But I dont think she will be back. That seems like her placing her kids in the raft to me.
>>
>>95189104
Probably part of the "Primer Pages." All of the Legacy issues are including a short back-up recap story by Robbie Thompson about the characters. >>95188946 is the one for Captain Marvel. The one in the OP is probably for Marvel Two-in-One since Cheung is the artist for that book.
>>
How did you get all that from a single tumblr/instagram post?
>>
>>95188995
Can Green Lanterns go invisible? And I don't think I've ever seen Sue make the elaborate shapes GLs tend to make.
>>
>>95188946
Why's that blond guy wearing lipstick?
>>
File: 1499981918552.jpg (106KB, 688x555px) Image search: [Google]
1499981918552.jpg
106KB, 688x555px
>>95189598
>>
>>95189243
Because Marvel is very prediction, like alot
Do you remember how many Bingo do we have?
>>
>>95188841
Jesus, marvel loves destroying families.
>>
>>95188995
No, Songbird is GL not Sue
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.