[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else following or enjoying the Buffy comics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4733.jpg (57KB, 197x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4733.jpg
57KB, 197x300px
Anyone else following or enjoying the Buffy comics?
>>
>>95186626
I followed the Season 8 comic ages back, but then petered out when the Twilight arc turned out to be retarded. Have no idea what's going on in them now.
>>
>>95186659
Right now it's a bunch of pseudo political crap with the government trying to drain the magic out of everyone. The main villian at the moment is the Vice President, it kind of sucks.
>>
>>95186626
Not since they went full SJW and raped their own MC with mandatory lesbianism.
>>
Yeah, they're a lot better than I expected them to be. Buffy's probably one of the best comics in my pull list.
>>
>>95187221
Wait, Buffy is a lesbian now?
>>
>>95187221
Since then Buffy has also had an abortion -but not really. She was GOING to have an abortion, but it turned out she wasn't pregnant, just had her mind switched into a robot body that THOUGHT it was pregnant. They wanted to be pro-choice but then didn't have the balls to see it through properly, so they did a cop out robot switch but she was totally gonna do it guys.

They also had a token gay character called Billy who was a badass who can kill vampires too because he's gay. He contributed literally nothing to the story besides being gay, and he chewed up two whole issues being introduced to the story.

Spike had consensual, casual sex with Harmony which she was down for, but then due to audience backlash he apologized to her for "using" her even though she was just as into it as he was and he's never given a shit about her feelings before, ever. But the audience didn't like Spike cumming in an easy lay, so he had to apologize.

Andrew came out of the closet and then got to drink a potion the become Captain America for an issue.

I know SJWs have become something of a bogeyman, but it's pretty blatant in some of the Buffy books.
>>
>>95186626
It's Christos Gage at his worst
>>
>>95187334
No, it was a one time experimental fling with one of her fellow Slayers. She decided she was still straight afterwards, but still enjoyed the experience. It's almost ten years ago now that happened in the comics and if anything, I'd say that's more progressive than what would happen now.

These days, a character wouldn't be allowed to go back to being straight after a same sex experiment. They'd be forever bisexual at best.
>>
>>95187447
If anything was innapropriate about that sexual encounter, it was that Buffy was Satsu's boss at the time they had sex. Which paints the scene in a whole new light now that it's been revealed that Joss Whedon has been banging the actresses working under him for years.
>>
>>95187719
Was unaware, am unsurprised.
>>
>>95187400
>but it turned out she wasn't pregnant, just had her mind switched into a robot body that THOUGHT it was pregnant
When did Claremont start doing fillins
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.