[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
ITS OUT
>>
>>95185046
And as always, OP was a faggot who LARPs.
>>
>>95185135
poor post this
>>
>>95185140
Oh, not this OP, the OP who claimed he had seen the season.
>>
>>95185046
I started watching at 12:01
Also Bojack's maybe possibly daughter is a fat and a cute
>>
I am past episode 3, and I have to say: am I the only one disappoitned up to now?
>>
where is everybody? is there another thread with people discussing it?
>>
Rips (by torrent) are on Zooqle, search the series (don't click it in the drop down search list, just hit enter), then categorize by date.

30 mins until 1080p Ep 1 is downloaded but my internet is s h i t, hope I helped someone.
>>
link?
>>
>>95185578
https://www.netflix.com/watch/80117548?trackId=200257859
>>
Really? The fuck?
Why did I not prepare myself? Where's the hype?
>>
>>95185046

Really? Then I can turn this Green Wing shit off
>>
>not even 10 minutes into the first episode and todd's asexuality is mentioned again and they do a dumb virtue signal type thing
he's also a bit too prominent
>>
>>95185174
>>95185135

Not OP but it just came out an hour or so ago in my country. First scene is in 1992 about how Mr Peanut Butter got his show
>>
Someone please just tell me if that fucking catchphrase (----- what now?) happens after Ep 1

it's obnoxious
>>
They reaally fucked up those credits
>>
Ok... the only good parts were the ones about Bojack and the rest is just... crap.
>>
>>95186095
They really upped the game on everything I didn't like about the series, but others apparently did. Though they did up it on some things I liked, I'm just disappointed.
>>
>>95186395
I want anyone to tell me what the first 5 episodes contributed to the story. Hell, I want to tell me what did the second episode do that the one relevant part couldn't have been stuck into another one?

And is it me, or are they seemingly waiting less time in just dropping whatever story line they hinted at vs the previous seasons?

What the fuck was the point of ending with the running horses? What was the point of all that silliness of the first one? How come PB was getting asked to sign to multimillion contracts, asks for his autograph in the street, and have saved the city twice now couldn't get enough signatures?

Am I just asking too much from the show?
>>
>>95186629
>Am I just asking too much from the show?
Yeah, probably. The style of the show is to touch on several uncomfortable subjects at once without actually going deep into any of them.

I honestly did not expect the "Find my mother" plot with Hollyhock to have that reveal, though.
Bojack's Mother was calling him Henrietta because she kept seeing him with Hollyhock, who is not his daughter, but his sister. Bojack's father impregnated the secretary, Henrietta, and the baby was put up for adoption
>>
>>95186667
... why are you telling me this? That said, good for you to actually use spoilers, but I don't see how telling me counters my point of how the show is betraying its own narrative, and its own hooks for the sake of pointless detours.
>>
damn, this episode was a killer, i've always been a fan of PC
>>
Sooo this was basically a filler season. I just finished it and apart from Bojack's sister I don't think I can recall any of the other story arcs. Except Diane being genuinely annoying from start to finish.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.