[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detective Comics #964 Preview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: DTC_Cv964_ds.jpg (779KB, 1720x2644px) Image search: [Google]
DTC_Cv964_ds.jpg
779KB, 1720x2644px
>https://graphicpolicy.com/2017/09/07/exclusive-preview-detective-comics-964/?sf112330262=1

I neither want these feels nor am I prepared for them.
>>
>>95181578
There better be a lot of WILDCARD BITCHES in the pages not shown...
>>
>>95181578
pls no
>>
>>95181578

I KNEW TYNION WOULD PULL ON THESE GODDAMN HEARTSTRINGS!!!

FUCK!!

I didn't want these goddamn feels Tynion!!
>>
>>95181578
he's gonna be fine right? He's gonna get cured and matt hagan is gonna become clayface right?
>>
>>95182074

Oh anon, Matt Hagan is the alias he's using in his form when he's not with the team. Which means only one thing: status quo must endure.

NO!!!
>>
>>95181578
At least it means the Jokes and Riddles is over.
>>
File: Cass541.jpg (42KB, 600x927px) Image search: [Google]
Cass541.jpg
42KB, 600x927px
>>95181578
I would not have believed it if someone told me a year ago that nu52 Cass's best friend would be Clayface, but here we are.
>>
>>95183770
That whole shitty story is a flashback, so it has nothing to do with TEC.
>>
>>95181908
I like Clayface, but I honestly feel nothing. Maybe because I know that he would never STAY a good guy for ever which makes his story arc quite predictable.
>>
This isn't fair.

If the doctor saves him, I'll renege all my complaints about her inclusion.
>>
>more Memeface
Just end it already
>>
>>95185711
I'm sorry, did you just genuinely use that word? For realsies?

Are you handicapped or just pretending to be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>95181908
>>95182074
>>95182117
Stop roleplaying, you cancerous faggots
>>
>>95183770
That one is on King's Batman
>>
>>95185703
>doctor about to save clayface
>suddenly remembers that one time when clayface misgendered her
>kills him out of spite
>>
I haven't read Batman since the whole RIP fiasco and I skipped all of Snyder's run but I know Joker is immortal now, he ripped off his own face for shits and giggles and there are three of them running about the new DC universe. Would I be fine with just picking up Detective Comics/Batman Rebirth trades?
>>
>>95187885
Yup.
>>
>>95183871
A year ago no one would have thought knife fingers are coming back
But there we are
>Rebirth is a year old already
>>
>>95187937

What else do I need to know? I know Damien died and came back and at some point he may have gotten super powers for a limited time only. Was there ever a resolution to the whole thing from Morrison's Batman and Robin with Talia cloning a bunch of Damians and did we ever learn the identity of the devil from Batman #666?
>>
>>95187955
Damian isn't in Tec or Batman except in tiny guest appearances. As far as I know, Talia's and Ra's plans with the clones of Damian have not been followed up on yet, though Ra's is part of Tec's 1000-issue arc (that is, Tynion has plans for his arc from 934-1000, so 66 issues), so it MIGHT show up there, though unlikely, since Damian is banished to Teen Titans and Super Sons. Batman 666 was mostly wrapped up with the end of Batman Inc, I believe, and no one has touched it since Morrison left Gotham.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.