[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which pup is the best pup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Jake's Pups.png (164KB, 798x646px) Image search: [Google]
Jake's Pups.png
164KB, 798x646px
Which pup is the best pup?
>>
the one finn fucks
>>
Charlie > KKK > Viola > T.V. > Jake Jr.
>>
TV
>>
>>95180532
I meant KKW
>>
You know what I've wanted for a while?

A simple plot where Finn is just catching criminals in the Candy Kingdom and bumps into his nephew Kim Kil Whan and invites him to lunch where they catch up before Finn notices another criminal action happening, quickly finishes his drink, puts the money on the table, and takes off after the next bad guy with a duty calls remark.

Just something to make it feel like Finn actually has some sort of familial connection with the rainbow pupsters.

I haven't seen anything past the Islands episodes, so I have no idea if Finn has any interaction with them when Jake isn't present.
>>
File: Not all KKK.jpg (206KB, 989x768px) Image search: [Google]
Not all KKK.jpg
206KB, 989x768px
>>95180532
>KKK not best
>>
>>95180606
Yeah, ever since they did the status quo of Jake's kid maturing super fast, everything began to get stale for awhile.
They could have had them mature somewhat fast but not enough to be independent on Jake and Lady.
Many of the episodes afterwards would still have Finn and Jake but have Jake's kids mentioned or find a way to have them fix it.
>>
>>95180933
>>95180606
Honestly, what they should have done was have Jake spend season 5 taking care of his kids while Finn has to tackle living by myself , go on some adventures with other characters.

Have en episode or two with Jake dealing with parenting

Then have the season finale have Jake move back into the Treehouse because the kids are matured enough that Lady can handle things on her own
>>
>>95181032
they didn't even need that much, just like at least 5 or something episodes where Jake is taking care of his kids while Finn is off doing stuff, have that dual narrative then at the end have them be adult.
if Jake's kids happened in the recent seasons which are a lot more interconnected and serialized I think they would have done something like this but back in season 5 they were still doing dumb shit like this so as it goes
>>
File: tumblr_oqf797Su6f1rqx7xyo1_1280.png (298KB, 945x1104px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqf797Su6f1rqx7xyo1_1280.png
298KB, 945x1104px
>>
File: CuteButWrong.png (513KB, 580x301px) Image search: [Google]
CuteButWrong.png
513KB, 580x301px
>>95181340
>not supporting lazy Charlie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.