[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy gardner red lantern why did this happen? with what purpose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>guy gardner red lantern
why did this happen?
with what purpose?
>>
>>95179710
Red Lanterns wasn't working out so they kicked Atrocitus to the curb and tried to have Guy take over.
>>
>>95179710
It was pretty good. Besides he's already used Sinestro's ring so it's not that big of a stretch.
>>
>>95179930
I liked Red Lanterns if only because Atrocitus actively enforced edgy 90s anti-hero cliches. Also Bleez and Rankorr were entertaining

>You literally can't be a Red Lantern without a tragic backstory.
>>
>>95180104
>You literally can't be a Red Lantern without a tragic backstory.
Skallox's wasn't really tragic. He got what was coming to him.
>>
>>95180155
Refresh my memory on him?
>>
>>95179710

A pile of trash that only Guyfags like.
>>
>>95179710
What was ever the point of the human red lantern? His origin wasn't even that tragic
>>
>>95180104
Rankorr was dumb. For some dumb reason his blood allowed the Reds to make constructs even though Atrocitus and Dex-Starr could do so before Flashpoint, and he was there just because for some reason you can't have a book about Lanterns without a goddamn human.
>>
>>95180104
Not necessarily true. All they need is great anger, it just so happens a lot gain that from great wrongs done to them.
>>95180155
Goat guy? I think he was a snitch or something. Maybe a thief?
>>
>>95179710
>I'm done being the good guy.
You were a good guy? When?
>>
>>95180190
Criminal that got thrown into a furnace alive by his boss. Ethier for fucking up or because he wasn't as loyal as he says he was iirc
>>95180223
Having your brother killed infront of you is pretty tragic.
>>95180193
I actually liked the Atrocitus focused stuff before Guy came on. Not nearly as much but it was enjoyable.
>>95180266
>Goat guy?
Yeah that's him.
>>
>>95179710
>Guy always was a cocky asshole with a temper
>Red Lanterns get fueled on rage
Not a giant leap
>>
The problem with Red Lanterns was that it lacked any kind of direction, I really wanted Punishers in space.
>>
>>95180331
They had a direction: punish the guilty. They're not looking for justice or any sort of retribution that will make them feel better, they just want people to pay. No sins forgotten, and just burning
>>
>>95180275
He's not a bad guy, he's not a good guy.

He's Guy.
>>
>>95180437
This guy gets it.
>>
>>95180403
I mean the writing for the book not the Red Lantern Corp itself.
>>
>>95180474
Milligan writes like that. Soule certainly felt more focused and tight.
>>
>>
>>95180193
>Guyfags

no such thing exist
>>
>>95179710
Was it really worse than Warrior Guy?
>>
>>95179710
To have less human green lantern's but give them something to do
>>
>>95182714
What's wrong with Warrior?
>>
>>95180193
i'm not a guy fag. matter of fact lanterns titles are one of the corners of the dc universe that i generally skip, however, this series was super fun.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.