[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the Mystery Machine broke down near Camp Crystal Lake and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Scooby-gang-1969.jpg (71KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby-gang-1969.jpg
71KB, 300x225px
If the Mystery Machine broke down near Camp Crystal Lake and the Gang got attacked by Jason, would they survive, who would survive, and how long would it take them to figure out that it's really Pamela Vorhees?
>>
Given that all of them survived a multitude of other things that could have killed them, I think it's safe to say that they would all survive. Not sure about the unmasking, imagine that it would go something like them trying to unmask a zombie during Zombie Island.
>>
>>95173670
They would probably all survive, no joke. They've dealt with crazies chasing them around and have both a genius and a karate blackbelt on the team. Plus, I'm sure that if push came to shove and one of them got hurt, Scooby would go full angry great dane mode and maul the shit out of her. Especially if it's Shaggy that gets hurt.
>>
>>95173670
Could've at least posted the appropriate pic, OP.
>>
>>95173852
In the first Ft13 movie it's just Jason's mom in a mask.
>>
Preeeetty sure this was a Robot Chicken skit.
>>
>>95173940
Uh? Seriously? Quite patethic.
>>
They've experienced people trying to murder them hundreds and hundreds of times already. They'll be fine.

Did any of them die in the Apocalypse comic?
>>
File: Woodsman attack.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Woodsman attack.webm
3MB, 854x480px
They're experts at getting away.
>>
File: shaggy fight.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy fight.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>95173670
Depends how human Jason still is at the time. He hunts teenagers because his camp councilors were more interested in making out than saving him from drowning, but the gang is always actively solving mysteries and helping people, not doing typical teenage stuff (at least not when there's a mystery on their hands). If Jason still has some humanity he might not have any malice towards them, but if he's been a ghost for a while and has been blinded by hate, he'll probably go after them anyway.
Either way, he's never gonna catch Shaggy.
>>
>>95173990
Just Scrappy in the latest. Maybe. It was a sad one too because he was in the middle of a redemption arc and up and sacrificed himself while Skooks moved him.
>>
>>95173966
Yes, I think Sarah Michelle Gellar was in it as Daphne.
>>
>>95174368

Brainwashed shaggy > everyone, even prep time Batman
>>
Considering they don't spend the majority of their time having promiscuous sex with each other, their chances of survival increase to 100%
>>
>>95173670

>Would they survive

Almost certainly.

Off the top of my head, they've been attacked by and dealt with

>Animatronic Mexican mythology
>Put in the matrix with a malicious piece of sentient malware
>Educated and rescued an entire school of characters
>Defeated multiple holiday themed baddies
>Defeated immortal followers of a French pagan cat god
>Seduced aliens, and attacked their potential exploiters
>Defeated demon based possesion ghosts
>Defeated monsters which have the power of this costumers, including sentient molten tarmac
>Dealt with Dracula

And that's just the movies

Bigger question is, how would they deal with the Vorhees family? My guess goes to stopping the mom, and setting Jason on a path of peaceful food binging and spooking, rather than mass murder.
>>
>>95173670
Depends is it an episode of The Scooby Doo Mysteries or a Friday the 13th movie?
>>
>>95173670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeB6PovANjE
>>
>>95176144
In Mystery Inc they defeated an extra-dimensional god entity and caused a mass reset of the universe
>>
File: 1462765702129.jpg (43KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1462765702129.jpg
43KB, 624x448px
>>95173986
>there are people on /co/ who have never seen the original F13
>>
>>95176540
I forgot that happened wasn't Scooby-Doo some kinda demi god?
>>
>>95176905
He was a descendant of extra-dimensional entities.
>>
>>95176905
The animal gods of ancient civilizations were aliens that took the form of animals
Talking animals like Scooby were their descendants
>>
>>95176524
came here to post this
>>
>>95176144
There was also the whole goblin king movie, which might have been a fever dream on my part.
>>
>>95173670

They wouldn't get attacked.
>>
>>95173670
This is such a neat idea for a thread that I can't help but feel you should've waited til Halloween or the next Friday the 13th to post it.
>>
>>95176524
God, Robot Chicken is somehow even less funny than I remember
>>
>>95176472
Underrated post. This guy gets it
>>
>>95176472
Why does no one ever pay attention to these posts?
>>
>>95174940
Brainwashed shaggy vs Ed with a pepple in his shoe when?
>>
File: $.jpg (41KB, 600x490px) Image search: [Google]
$.jpg
41KB, 600x490px
>>95173670
Better question: Who would survive going up against Angela?
And who would be fucked?
>>
>>95173940
just jason's mom period, no mask or anything
>>
>>95173966
yes it was, at the end jason turned out to be old man jenkins and he fucked with velma who was the only survivor due to being a virgin, quite good stuff
>>
>>95176472
you are two thousand light years ahead of us
>>
>>95180695
Oh shit that's that girl from sleepaway camp
Fuck that, that ending got me scared shitless when I was a kid
>>
>>95181189
I watched just the ending on youtube 3 years ago and I still dont want to see the rest of the movie. I just dont want to hear that noise again.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.