[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were one of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

File: 77f7739f1c9d93ab7779f88f17134674.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
77f7739f1c9d93ab7779f88f17134674.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
If you were a Lyoko warrior how would you have coped with it?
>Almost dying multiple times
>Balancing academics and saving the world
>Keeping a HUGE secret
>Internet is literally out to kill you
> And All those thots
Personally I don't think I could live a normal life after defeating xana, I'd have to see what else is out there.
>>
>>95168961
Rape girls in my class then RTTP so they forget it
>>
There was something so sexy about that boarding school environment. No parents around, running around at all hours of the night on secret missions, sneaking into each others' dorm rooms with your exotic asian karate senpai and/or digital gf...
>>
>>95168961
I wouldnt go to fucking school.

This is such a pet peeve of mine in any media where kids are trying to save the world. Like you got more important shit to do than go to poetry class or algebra. Devote all your time to making sure people dont die, go all in or dont bother.

I dont know if shows and books cant do this, because they need to send a "stay in school" message?

Animorphs is a particularly bad example of this shit.
>>
>>95168961

I can't help but to think about the abridged series, it made for a more compelling story.
>>
>>95169903
OOOOHHHH KKAAAAAAYYYY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7vFuJU2rU0
>>
>>95169842
I agree, generally, but it kind of makes sense in this, because if they cut classes they'd be investigated and pulled away or the supercomputer would possibly be found out and fucked with and unleash the evil (operating, of course, under the premise that only the kids truly understand what needs to be done to keep XANA from wreaking havoc and any adult interference would just cause disaster)
>>
>>95169943

I was referring another one, it got all the way to the finale and it had a good conclusion.
>>
>>95169903

Wait there's an abridged series?
>>
I'm too much of a pussy to deal with any of that. That's why I've never self inserted into any fanfic I've written or anything like that; I wouldn't be able to handle anything that happens to fictional characters.
>>
>>95170054

Yeah, but if they get expel and send back home they can't stay close to safe the world. Needs must.
>>
>>95170085
Pretty much everything has.
>>
>>95170085

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/L3CLBu8Bmr4?list=PL50bMuoCMz9zfhUTgX6anNYDJyCLdPdqd
>>
>>95169842

Usually in situations like this they plan for the big bad to be defeated eventually so they want to be able to resume their normal life without too much trouble once everything is over. If they just stopped giving a shit about school and dropped out or got held back, what would their back-up plan be once the world was safe?

The only thing I can think of where the MC said fuck it is Inuyasha where Kagome missed so much school going on adventures that she eventually just decided to stay in the Feudal era forever.
>>
>>95168961

>If you were a Lyoko warrior how would you have coped with it?

I would've gone to the doctor to get my head deflated somewhat.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myu0imAcSB1qlrx1d.png (251KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myu0imAcSB1qlrx1d.png
251KB, 500x375px
>>95168961
Why would anyone WANT to be a Lyoko Warrior, anyway? All that shit is too much for the average man to deal with, especially the very possibility of death on a daily basis, so I'll pass.
>>
>>95170628
And why do school students have to do it, can't they just just the police handle it?
>>
>>95170775
Because one of them just wants to bring his waifu to laifu, only to get a bunch of other kids dragged into it, and if they did get the cops, his waifu will never be real and the supercomputer will get shut down or destroyed at worst, or heavily researched on at best.
>>
>>95170941
I had never given too much thought to it, but yeah, they're endangering their lives plus everyone else's in the world just to save one person. It's a noble cause, but the risks do overrun the benefits. They're just kids, so morality is a bit simplified even for a bunch of smart ones such as them, but still.
>>
>>95170941
Weren't they also worried of some myyysterious agency that may try to use Xana despite the risks and fuck everything and so didn't trust the authorities or something?
>>
>>95171583
As far as I'm concerned, that happened in the novels.

I'm not sure about the show itself since they were more after the people involved with the supercomputer and not the computer itself.
>>
>>95171867
Arnt all the characters from different countries, so if they fail school they get sent home.. to another country.
>>
File: X A N A.jpg (75KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
X A N A.jpg
75KB, 1131x707px
>>95168961
Join XANA, duh

Just look what it did to William's "character development"
>>
>>95171959
It's very likely most of the cast are from different countries, and it does sound like a possibility that they could go back if they fuck up
>>
File: coach.jpg (39KB, 761x571px) Image search: [Google]
coach.jpg
39KB, 761x571px
XANA was a good villain and i'm glad that the show never ruined him. looking back at the series, the only thing i wish they'd do different was the whole RESET THE UNIVERSE cop out. suspension of disbelief issues there, but I'm glad it became a plot point that they had to limit doing that.

Best character right here.
>>
>>95172215
Jim was so fucking great. I loved how despite being pretty much stuck in time his interaction with the kids never got old.
I do remember that episode they endured another XANA attack, but one that didn't require going back in time, so he was able to remember Jeremy and him surviving the assault of a "rabid" hog in the woods.
>>
Which was the most hardcore death you remember?
It's been a while since I last saw the show, but I can recall pretty well the time XANA lowered the temperature so much they almost killed Yumi, and the zombie attack.
>>
>>95168961
Hopefully, It would make me feel more alive than anything, and cause me to become some sort of social butterfly.

Being a shut in, thats pretty much unessential to the world kinda makes a person dead inside.
>>
I wouldn't be able to stand up because of the size of my massive head.
>>
>>95173807
Odd nearly drowning that one time

Seriously, that shit's pretty scary
>>
>>95173789
I think that was a boar.
>>95174133
This. Any slow killing, like when Yumi and Ulrich were stuck with the temperature slowly rising, would fuck me up.
>>
>>95174288
>This. Any slow killing, like when Yumi and Ulrich were stuck with the temperature slowly rising, would fuck me up.
I admit I was a bit too distracted when I first watched it by the rising nudity to be horrified.
>>
>>95168961
what is this?
>>
Here
>Costume
>Weapons
>Abilities
>Skills
>Vehicle
>Preferred partner
>Favorite class
Go
>>
File: Perosna_1b2596_6219482.jpg (220KB, 850x638px) Image search: [Google]
Perosna_1b2596_6219482.jpg
220KB, 850x638px
>>95174541
Give me a costume something like this, but minus the tail and add a cape somewhere,call it a day. I'll go with whatever you give me, as long as I look neat.
>>
>>95168961
Young me would've taken it pretty well.
Current me a little less well but still doable.
It's the whole Evangelion deal at that age, you just acquired raging hormones that make you want to fight the world. You don't think about it, you just do it.
>>
>>95172059
I'm pretty sure at least Ulrich is German and Odd is absolutely a transfer student
>>
>>95175107
Ulrich is German, Jeremy is French and Odd is Italian
>>
>>95170150
Hm, not half bad.
>>
How many of you would just drop out?
>>
I want to play with her hair
>>
>>95177914
Id try and stick around till the end but I doubt I would go all shinji from the stress
>>
In this age of reboots I'm kinda hoping we could get a Remake kinda like what they did for Voltron
>>
>>95178288
>>
>>95178572
Reboot not shitty continuation, they could've at least tried to close up the lose threads for the show like aelita mom
>>
>>95178572
I thought we all agreed never to speak of that letdown

Unless we talk about shitty it is, in that case, what went wrong?
>>
>>95177914
All of us

Or at the very least transfer to somewhere else
>>
File: Code B.R.A.Z.Z.E.R.jpg (51KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
Code B.R.A.Z.Z.E.R.jpg
51KB, 720x576px
>>
>>95169551
If death is permanent, what about insemination? Would it stop you if you if it didn't erase the baby?
>>
>>95170456
Actually Kagome stayed in the feudal era after graduating high school. She didn't just drop out.
>>
>>95180154
>I thought we all agreed
1. No we didn't.
2. Stop typing like a redditor.
3. Stop namefagging.

Lurk more before posting.
>>
>>95175770
?
Odd looks pretty white to me.
>>
File: OH BOY!.png (208KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
OH BOY!.png
208KB, 400x400px
>>95183132
Oh you. :^)
>>
File: knight is puzzled.jpg (8KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
knight is puzzled.jpg
8KB, 211x193px
>>95168961
if my head were that massive i'd have ended years ago
>>
File: Code Lyoko sissi.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Code Lyoko sissi.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
>>95168961
Would I be able to kill people by hitting them with my giant forehead?
>>
>>95184682
Maybe
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.