[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with Alyssa Moy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 15

File: 3546632-moyoyooy.jpg (122KB, 969x257px) Image search: [Google]
3546632-moyoyooy.jpg
122KB, 969x257px
>>
File: IMG_5531.jpg (67KB, 206x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5531.jpg
67KB, 206x400px
>"Because it's not all about me. I love Sue for who she is as well as she loves me for who I am, we aren't just effectively two of the same person, the LAST person I'd want to marry would be anything like myself. Even if it would make me feel good for a short while if all I considered were my own, most superficial feelings, to elope with someone such as yourself; Sue, Franklin,Johnny and Benjamin aren't just my friends. They're my family. I love them so much they're like a part of me. I wouldn't think twice on anything that would make me lose them. I'm not their hostage, Alyssa. I'm a father."
>>
It's not like Sue's a complete retard, jesus.
>>
>>95167519
She doesn't reciprocate. The first thing she does in a crisis is to turn on him. I am not saying disagreeing, I am saying abandoning. She has done it in Civil War, she has done it in 1234. They are not a happy family, it is an appearaces marriage. Have you ever met a happy family in which the wife is always turning her back on the husband?
>>
>>95167403

Because if all I wanted out of a partner was a perfect duplicate of my own personality, I'd date a mirror and jerk off to my own witty comments.

I specifically want a partner who *isn't* like me. Someone who can help expand my own horizons, someone I can hopefully help expand their own.

A friend, those I want to share interests with. A partner? I'd rather that person be my polar opposite than a mirror image.

Also, I guarantee you that Sue is a wild woman in the sack, it's the only thing that would be able to pull Reed away from his lab. As obsessive as he is with his work, there is no escaping that Sue's ass is irresistible.
>>
>>95167403
one life is about eighty years. minus the twenty you spend growing up, that's sixty years to spend with as many people as you like
>>
>>95167993
And yet the idiot chose a woman who secretly despises him morally
>>
>>95168018
>>95167934
Calm down Sue-fag.
>>
>>95168018
hey now, no need for kinkshaming
>>
>>95168057
Quite the opposite. Reed deserves better. Or at least different.
One more day for Reed now.
>>
she's not totally wrong

reed appreciates sue for her own interests

but it is great having a partner who is in sync with you. and there is also the atlantean elephant in the room, where she will go to namor when family problems are happening instead of facing them at first, (eventually she will)

if it was anybody else, it's a fail marriage that is staying together for the kids but ultimately i can only assume reed's dick is 100% stronger than fentanyl and sue will never truly leave
>>
>>95168082
No I think you've got some weird love/hate relationship with Sue and Namor. You're always talking about them.
>>
>>95168112
>i can only assume reed's dick is 100% stronger than fentanyl

he's not called Mister Fantastic for nothing you know
>>
>>95168118
I have no problem with her staying with Namor. It is the weird need for the marriage to continue that bothers me. It humiliates Reed, which is a self insert for many people.
Both characters would be happier with the end of this marriage. and divorce could make the FF more interesting to modern readers. Some times couples divorce, no one is forced to live an unhappy marriage.
>>
>>95168112
Reed's dick is a canon fantasdick.
>can reach every nook and cranny
>and reed knows every nook and cranny
>because Gynecology is a science
>>
>>95167934
>She has done it in Civil War, she has done it in 1234

Yes, Sue has been quite the shitty wife in shitty comics.
It's not the characters' problem if the writers can write them properly.
>>
>>95168328
Characters are somewhat independent of the writers. when a caracter personality trace manifests itself too much, it is more then individual writers choices.

Do Lois Lane and Black Canary turn their back on their husbands so easily?
>>
>>95168403
Never engage with that retard. He's a fucking sperg with a vendetta against two fictional characters. His mental gymnastics are entertaining at first but then become exhausting.
>>
>>95167934
>She has done it in Civil War, she has done it in 1234

Civil War was her leaving because Reed was using her and the kids to justify his support for violently rounding up unregistered heroes and tossing them into the Negative Zone without trial. 1234 is literally Doom manipulating reality.
>>
File: 3559569-ff.jpg (10KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
3559569-ff.jpg
10KB, 243x208px
Reminder that an already married Sue once left Reed for Namor

Reminder that Namor said to her face that he was going to cause Reed's death just to fuck her and she didn't get angry (oddly, she seemed aroused)

Reminder that Sue was making out with Namo behind Reed's back when he got stuck in the Negative Zone (they weren't even in a bad phase at the time, she was already the mother of his children and did it just because)

Reminder that Sue masturbated Namor in Civil War

Reminder that no one ever called her out on any of that

Reminder that FantasticFags will defend everything as part of a healthy relationship because they are the cuckest fanbase
>>
>>95168449
>Civil War was her leaving because Reed was using her and the kids to justify his support for violently rounding up unregistered heroes

Can a marriage survive something like this? It would never be the same

Maybe both Reed and Sue are bad for each other and should divorce right now.
>>
>>95168403
I don't consider them character traits if they come from shitty writers or shitty stories.
Osborn fucking Gwen is still canon and hasn't been contradicted, do you consider that in-character for Gwen too?

>>95168445
I'm assuming you're the same jackass who accused that other anon
>>95168057
After that first instance of public embarassement you come again for more? I'm not that Sue-fag, nobody but your autistic ass knows who that is, stop posting.
>>
>>95168445
>popular fictional characters don't influence reality
>ficitional unhealthy marriages (with a humiliated husband) won't reinforce nerds' misoginy

DIVORCE THEM NOW!
>>
>>95168506
>Reminder that Sue masturbated Namor in Civil War
Sauce?
>>
>>95168506
A lot of these things didn't actually happen.
>>
>>95167717

Isn't she a genius as well? Not Reed levels but pretty much as smart as the smartest person in the real world would be?
>>
>>95168577
He's talking about the civil war edit that mightygodking.
>>
>>95168577
Millar's interview to "Wizard" when Civil War was being published.

>>95168580
Oh, really?

>Lee's Fantastic Four
>Morrison's 1234
>Byrne's The Sub-Marine
>Civil War
>>
>>95168577

Millar said that she "polished his seashell" in an interview for Wizard during the event.
>>
>>95168605
Jeez not that smart but I'm pretty sure she has an 8 year degree
>>
>>95167403
Sue should be with Namor.
>>
>>95168646
>>95168664
Wizard interviews don't count.
>>
>>95167403
Why did writers push Sue/Namor shit, anyway?

I mean, look. He is the guy that tried to kill her husband and only brother dozens of times. He is the guy that tried to destroy New York another dozen of times. Why the fuck does she has a crush on him? Doesn't she know better than that?

I know that Namorfags like to meme that "he is too sexy and she can't resist", but seriously, it doesn't make sense,

It was probably a way to sell the "Marvel heroes are flawed humans" bullcrap, but "wanting to get fucked by the guy who tries to kill her family" goes way beyond "flawed" straight into "deeply retarded".
>>
How childish to assert that someone being into the same shit as you is the basis of a good marriage.
>>
>>95168873

Word of God unless denied by an editor or someone higher up or denied in comic.

You can always ignore it but that's how it works.
>>
>>95168942
Worked out for fred west.
>>
>>95168976
Not in Marvel. With Marvel canon is what the writers currently remember at the present moment.
>>
>>95168976
>Word of God unless denied by an editor

That it's not in the actual books already proves it was denied by an editor. Source material ends at the pages printed. After the fact commentary is just author interpretation but in no way official.
>>
>>95169007
>Punching reality this much
Why can't you accept that Sue masturbated Namor? Making out with him behind Reed's back for no reason is okay, but masturbating him to win a war is too much?
>>
>>95169050
>Why can't you accept that Sue masturbated Namor?
Because it canonically didn't happen?
>>
>>95169074
Well, you and Millar (aka "Civil War" writer) clearly disagree.
>>
>>95169113
Well Marvel itself says that Millar is wrong.
>>
>>95169007

He wrote the comic so if he says it happened then it happened. That's how Word of God works. The only counter is if it's denied by an editor or if he later denies it.

If it means anything it doesn't really matter. It's just a minor thing that nobody really knows about and many people assume Sue has done more with Namor anyway.
>>
>>95169133
Did Marvel release a statement saying that Sue never masturbated Namor and Millar is a liar? I would like to see that.

They should also release a statement saying that Sue attitudes are completely normal to any marriage
>>
>>95168976
Millar should always be ignored, though.
>>
>>95169200
>Did Marvel release a statement saying that Sue never masturbated Namor and Millar is a liar? I would like to see that.
They don't have to because they simply never released a comic where that happened.
Millars fanfiction isn't real.
>>
>>95168874
>Why did writers push Sue/Namor shit, anyway?

Tradition. It's been a thing since the earliest Lee/Kirby days. You might ask well ask "why does Ben angst about being a rock monster?"
>>
>>95168229
Fuck you Quesadilla, at least i find solace Marvel retired the F4 before they shit them beyond repair.
>>
>>95169249
>Millars fanfiction isn't real.
You can't say that about "Civil War", anon. The precious MCU even has a movie based on that.

Also, if Sue didn't masturbate Namor, why did she join the battle? We didn't see what convinced him, we only saw Sue going to Atlantis, Namor refusing to help at first and trying to get lovey-dovey with her... and then he joins the battle.

At least "she masturbated him" is a straight answer. "She did lovey-dovey stuff with him" imply worse.
>>
>>95169351
Until a page is made and published where Sue manhandles his fishman cock then it's never never happened.
>>
>>95169394
Your unwillingness to accept that is cute, I will give you that.

Sue already proved that she is not above making out with Namor behind Reed's back. Do you really think that "masturbate him to win a war" is morally worse than what she already did?
>>
>>95168664
>>95168976
>>95169179
So what you're saying is that Word of God is wank.
>>
>>95169450
Everyone should have an unwillingness to not accept outright lies and fabrications anon. Until such a page is produced there's nothing else to say about the subject.
>>
>>95169568
> Do you really think that "masturbate him to win a war" is morally worse than what she already did?
Why did you ignore this part, anon/
>>
>>95169521
I'm saying the word of Millar is wank.
>>
>>95169672
Because it's irrelevant.
>>
>>95169672
Because he's talking about memes.
>>
>>95169700
But its is relevant.

You refuse to accept that Sue masturbated Namor to make him join her side in "Civil War" to protect Reed's waifu, when canon has proven that she isn't above this kind of thing.
>>
>>95169318
Mary Jane was a good wife. sue is not. I ended the wrong marriage. Meme me into editor's office again and I will bring MJ back and divorce the FF.
>>
>>95169259
>Tradition. It's been a thing since the earliest Lee/Kirby days.
Okay.

Why did Lee do that to begin with?

Why keep this "tradition"?
>>
"So this is how married women behave? And the man does nothing to break free? I hate women and I will never get married."
>>
>>95169955
>You refuse to accept that Sue masturbated Namor to make him
No I refuse to accept something that never happened. And your rationalization for it doesn't suddenly make it happen and become fact.
>>
>>95170041
>Why did Lee do that to begin with?

Reed and Sue weren't married yet and it made the fights with Namor more dramatic.

>Why keep this "tradition"?

Status quo is god in comics.
>>
>>95170067
>No I refuse to accept something that never happened.

as opposed to everything else in comics that actually did happen?
>>
>>95170079
What is your argument? Everything that has been written and published unless otherwise stated or retconed has happened. There isn't a page of her giving Namor a tug-job, thus it never happened.
>>
>>95170068
>Reed and Sue weren't married yet
But now they are! Why keep this.

Mary Jane stopped being a loose party-girl once she got married, why can't Sue stop lusting after a villain?

And even if they weren't married, why did she want a guy that wants to kill Reed and destroy New York? Was she dumb?
>>
>>95170137
Reed isn't the greatest of husbands, especially when written by Stan. He's neglectful and negging.
>>
Aren't Reed, Sue, Franklin and Veronica in heaven recreating the universes?
>>
>>95168577
if I had it I'd post that image from that lovecraftian horror comic by Alan more with that chick hacking off the creature from the blacked lagoon
>>
>>95170169
Okay, but "my boyfriend is neglectful, that's why I'm lusting after the guy that wants to kill him, my brother, my friend and destroy New York" hardly does Sue any favors.

Did Lee think that this "flaw" would make Sue a better character?
>>
>>95170267
Not only that, anon, but if she thinks that, why does she stays with him? why not breaking up
>>
>>95170267
>>95170305
Because the writing for female characters wasn't that good?
>>
>>95170349
Isn't right now a moment to make ammends? Past writign influence today's writing. There is only one way to end the trend.
>>
>>95170267
It's pretty realistic desu
>>95170349
"Characters should be role models" isn't good writing.
>>
>>95170438
Characters should be fully developed. Having Sue be a trophy wife that Namor is envious of Reed for is not a fully developed character.
>>
>>95170465
Sue was a developed character. She loves Reed, but his idiosyncrasies frustrate her and leave her lonely, so she swoons a bit over the hot bad boy under the sea. This stuff happens in romance fiction all the time.
>>
>>95168520
Would you just fuck off? We get it, divorce makes your eurocock hard, go away.
>>
>>95167403
why does (((Marvel))) hate everything that makes the west a great place to live in.
first it was Christianity, then white men and now not even depictions of happy marriages are safe
>>
>>95170349
I was honestly expecting a better answer than "Sue is shit because she is written like shit".

Marvel has always pushed the Fantastic Four as the comics greatest family, and Fantastic Four fans seem to agree. How do they cope with the fact that the matriarch of said family lusts after the villain that wants to destroy her family and the city she leaves in and protects? She doesn't even have a reason better than "I find him charming".

Do Fantastic Four fans accept that Sue, one of the pillars of the F4, is written like shit? They just go with that?
>>
>>95170514
But WHY she has to choose between "neglectful husband" or "guy that wants to kill my family"? How do you see that as "good writing" you fucking retard?
>>
File: MarvelKnights-4021page15.jpg (173KB, 669x1023px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelKnights-4021page15.jpg
173KB, 669x1023px
>>95170577
She likes being mistreated just a bit. Her Malice persona didn't spring up out of nowhere. Additionally, T'Challa also got her heart beating pretty quickly once.
>>
>>95170626
>She likes being mistreated just a bit.
"I will kill your family" goes beyond kinky.

Just accept that Sue is a retarded woman.
>>
>>95170538
Maybe you should try reading the comics and stop taking secondhand information as fact.
>>
>>95170514
>Sue was a developed character.
...not really.
>>
>>95170733
I'll take your word for it since you gave such a compelling argument.
>>
>>95170720
Great.

Recommend me the issues where it is explained why Sue can lust after the guy that tried to kill her family multiple times and still be the best wife in comics.

Looking forward.
>>
>>95170708
Namor doesn't really mean it, at least that's what she tells herself.
>>95170733
She was as developed as the other three.
>>
>>95168874
>>95170137
>>95170267
I don't see you bitching about Namor being friends with other superheroes.
>>
>>95170752
The namor/sue thing has been dead for 40 years.
>>
>>95170752
The original Kirby/lee story where Sue was kidnapped by Namor, where she denied his advances.
>>
>>95170767
>at least that's what she tells herself.
Then she is a retarded woman.

>>95170788
>I don't see you bitching about Namor being friends with other superheroes.
1 - Namor isn't trying to kill, let's say, Dr. Strange family just to put his dick on him.
2 - Strange isn't lusting after Namor despite that fact.

If that was happening with Strange, he would be as retarded as Susan, and Strange isn't supposed to be "Marvel's greatest wife".
>>
>>95170810
Millar was doing that 10 years ago.
>>95170844
Oh, so the story where she is KIDNAPPED by Namor explains why she lusts after him, even if he tries to kill her brother and husband?

That doesn't sound bad at all.
>>
>>95170920
Are you intentionally being stupid anon? This discussion is so shit because you want everything spoonfed to you and then you ignore the information because it doesn't fit your misconceptions.
>>
>>95171103
>>95168445
>>
>>95170920
Mark Millar wasn't a fantastic four writer and wizard interviews are not canon.
>>
>>95169179
>>95169050
>>95169113
>>95169200

Look up death of the author.

JK Rowling also wants to say Hermione was black. Her books say differently and describe her as white.

If it's not written then it's just interpretation.
>>
>>95171137
>Mark Millar wasn't a fantastic four

Uh, yeah he was. #554-569
Ultimate F4 #1-5, 21-32
>>
>>95171103
Why are you so assblasted, anon?

I believe in you! You said that the story where Namor kidnaps Sue explains why she can lust after the guy that wants to kill her husband, brother and friend and STILL be Marvel's greatest wife. If you said so, I totally believe.
>>
>>95171180
Civil war isn't a fantastic four comic.
>>
>>95171183
Anon he gave an example of Sue telling Namor to eat shit. Please start using a name if you insist on being retarded on such a regular basis so I can filter you and all your retarded posts.
>>
>>95171183
Anyone calling Sue the greatest wife is just being wrong. The Fantastic Four are supposed to be an ever-bickering, problem-having bunch. Perfection leads to boredom.
>>
>>95171183
I explained to you that she doesn't lust over Namor. I explained to you that the original Lee/Kirby had her angry at Namor for attacking her family. I explained to you that Sue never left her family for Namor.
>>
>>95171262
>>95171306
Byrne made Sue make out with Namor 20 years ago. Looks like her angry has passed.

Also, you guys are talking about Fantastic Four #147. In every Sue/Namor interaction before this, she was lusting after him and he was already a shit guy. She finally rejecting the guy that tries to kill her family is the bare minimum, and is even less impressing when she returned to lust after him under Byrne.
>>
>>95171392
>implying you actually read the comics.
Too late anon, you played the dumb shit card and now I just have to assume you don't actually read comics.
>>
File: 20170907_141901.png (2MB, 1080x1644px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_141901.png
2MB, 1080x1644px
>>95171392
>>
File: 20170907_141916.png (2MB, 1080x1630px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_141916.png
2MB, 1080x1630px
>>95171514
>>
File: 20170907_141937.png (2MB, 1080x1636px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_141937.png
2MB, 1080x1636px
>>95171532
>>
File: 20170907_142000.png (2MB, 1080x1634px) Image search: [Google]
20170907_142000.png
2MB, 1080x1634px
>>95171558
Fantastic Four #27
>>
File: suereed.png (829KB, 931x512px) Image search: [Google]
suereed.png
829KB, 931x512px
>>95171306
>I explained to you that the original Lee/Kirby had her angry at Namor for attacking her family. I explained to you that Sue never left her family for Namor.
She actually did.

She only got back together because she saw Reed fighting Namor for her, knowing that he was outclassed.

She didn't know that Namor attack at the surface was staged. She thought that it was for real and she let him do that. She only interfered when Johnny and Ben were in danger, but for the city and Reed, she had no concern at the start of the fight.

That arc doesn't put her under a good light.
>>
>>95171617
See >>95171514
>>95171532
>>
>>95171262
This is idiotic.

So, Fantastic Four #27 excuses Sue of 1234, Byrne's The Sub-Mariner and Fantastic Four #147-149?
>>
>>95171705
See >>95171617, where Sue explicitly says that "I went back with him (Namor)", despite the times he tried to kill her family before.

Can you read that?
>>
>>95171558
Namor is such a beta.
>>
>>95171742
>Does the personality of a character as described and shown by the creator mean more than what a nostalgic fanboy and self-masturbatory pissant writes with them?
Seems like you answered your own question. Quit blaming Sue and blame Bryne for being an autist and Morrison for not knowing when an idea is retarded.
>>
>>95171879
But Lee himself made Sue lust after Namor AGAIN 10 years after he wrote Fantastic Four #27, anon.

Should I quit blaming Sue and blame Lee instead for not knowing when an idea is retarded?
>>
>>95171965
>Should I quit blaming Sue and blame Lee instead for not knowing when an idea is retarded?

Yes.
>>
>>95171965
What in the fuck are you talking about you absolute retard? I assume you're still referring to issues 147-149 since you said it was written 10 years later. Which was written by fucking Gerry Conway and not Lee.
>>
>>95172074
Holy fuck, you're right! I fucked up!

Still, the situation is pretty shit. You are pretending that all Sue/Namor interactions after Fantastic Four #27 never happened. It is the only way to pretend she isn't a shit wife.

Only Lee's Fantastic Four should be considered when we are talking about the group? Byrne's run, considered the second best, shouldn't be count because he made Sue lust after Namor again?
>>
>>95172167
>Only Lee's Fantastic Four should be considered when we are talking about the group?
Only it and those that don't deviate beyond what is established in it as being in character.
>Byrne's run, considered the second best, shouldn't be count because he made Sue lust after Namor again?
The parts where he fucks up someone's character shouldn't be counted yes.
We know who they are and what they would and should do.
>>
>>95172275
Nah, this is a shitty argument.

Sue lusting after Namor happened too many times, in too many different runs. It isn't out of character, if anything, is one of her constants, bad as it is.

Also

>Only it and those that don't deviate beyond what is established in it as being in character.
So, you stopped reading Marvel during the 80's, I imagine?

You kinda proved my point anyway. If the only way to see Sue as a good wife is to pretend that all of her interactions with Namor after FF #27 didn't happen, then she IS a shitty wife, because all of those interactions did happen, like it or not.
>>
>>95172430
You have zero credibility here anon because you played the dumb shit card and have yet to produce any evidence to supoort your claims.
>>
File: reed the cuck.jpg (395KB, 731x1131px) Image search: [Google]
reed the cuck.jpg
395KB, 731x1131px
>>95172275
It's your head canon versus countless published issues of Fantastic Four.
>>
>>95172497
But isn the whole story just Sue playing a joke on Reed?
>yes it actually is because I remember reading this issue in the grocery store when I was a kid.
>>
>>95172481
Anon, stop.

Your argument is "Ignore all Sue/Namor interactions, and she is a great wife". My argument is "DON'T ignore all Sue/Namor interactions, and she is a shitty wife".

Not only a shitty wife, but also a dumb woman. Byrne made her make out with Namor, the guy that tried to kill her family multiple times, behind her husband's back, for fucks sake! No intelligent woman would do that. Sue did. She is, therefore, dumb.

You chose to ignore the canon to pretend that she is great, which is kinda sad.
>>
>>95172430
>>95172497
Hacks gonna hack. Sue's a faithful wife in the Lee/Kirby run and whenever she's written by someone with a inkling of how she should act. That's more than good enough for me. I'm sorry you can't identify your misplaced hate for a character is actually stemming from the poor writing making her act OOC.
>>
>>95172530
Yes, but it had the nugget of truth, or else Reed wouldn't have been so flustered.
>>95172574
That issue was written by Waid, a Lee/Kirby purist who had an autistic fit over noble Doom.
>>
>>95172557
No, my argument is that you don't read comics and only know these characters through secondhand memes.
>>
Can people in this thread at least agree that 1610-Sue is unquestionably a shit?
>>
>>95172682
Kang Sue was pretty swell, but yeah, present day Sue took a huge turn for the worse with Ultimatum.
>>
>>95172626
>The issue was written by waid
But you didn't show the entire issue though, because if you did it would show that was an entire act on Sue's part.
>>
File: behind reeds back.jpg (233KB, 887x1346px) Image search: [Google]
behind reeds back.jpg
233KB, 887x1346px
>>95172635
>Orway, Byrne, Millar, Morrison are just memesters
Okay. Everything to keep your waifu pure, I guess.

Here, cry over this canon page about a dumb woman proving how dumb she is.
>>
>>95168874

>Chad namor
>Virgin reed
>>
>>95172733
That still makes Sue the type of woman, who to get her way, will tell her husband she's going to call the guy who wants to stick it to her, dress up their son as the guy, and even commission a statue of him to put in their living room.
>>
>>95169693

Check out this logical giant everyone
>>
>>95172797
If being a "Chad" makes Sue excuse the fact that Namor tried to kill her family multiple times, then she is a dumb woman, anon.
>>
>>95172626
>Waid
My point stands
>>95172767
No. The only memester here is you, since you're taking their OOC interpretation of Sue as the Word of God.
>>
>>95172823

Stockholm
>>
>>95172851
Yes, anon, you are right.

If we ignore ALL the times when Sue proved himself as a dumb woman who lusts after the guy that tried to kill her family dozens of times, then she has never lusted after the guy that tried to kill her family dozens of times.

Also, if we ignore all the times Wolverine killed a guy, then guess what? Wolverine has never killed a guy!

This thing about punching reality really works, huh?
>>
>>95172823
That's not on Sue, that's on the writers.
>>
>>95173003
I agree, anon.

Sue Storm is a dumb woman because the writers made her that way. She is fictional, forgot that? All she is is "on the writers".

If the writers made her dumb, then she is dumb.
>>
>>95172968
Quit trying to make the exception to the rule, the rule you autist. Have my last (You)
>>
>>95173148
Anon, you are the guy ignoring all Sue/Namor interactions since the 60's to pretend that a fictional character is a great wife and a smart woman.

Talk about autism.
>>
>>95173081
She isn't Dumb though.
>>
>>95173255
Ordway, Millar, Morrison and Byrne disagree.
>>
>>95173301
They would because they never wrote her as dumb.
>>
>>95173333
They wrote her lusting after the guy that has tried to kill her husband, her only brother and her closest friend multiple times. She excuses all attempts he has made to the lives of her loved ones because she finds him charming. She even makes out with that guy when her husband, the guy that has risked his life saving her from this dude that wants to kill him to bang her, is away.

She SURE as hell isn't intelligent, anon. No smart woman would do something so dumb.
>>
>>95167934
She should have left him during Civil War. He was acting like an inhumane piece of shit, except he wasn't acting.
>>
>>95168874

Same reason Jean would not tell Wolverine to fuck off after getting married, but get tempted the second Scott was considered 'dead'. Fans supposedly love that bullshit and find a healthy relationship boring.

Never mind how fucking pathetic it makes Namur and Wolverine look to chase them when they're usually swimming in pussy otherwise.
>>
>>95167934
>She has done it in Civil War
If you can't stand up and tell your significant other when they're wrong, what good are you?

Reed doesn't want someone who's the same as him. That'll just make him more efficient. He wants someone who can make him BETTER.
>>
>>95173333
Let's say you have a girlfriend, anon.

She has a brother she really, really loves, and she also really likes your best friend. They are almost as good friends as you and your best friend are. You, her brother and your best friend are the people she values the most in the world.

And then, out of nowhere, comes this guy. Really arrogant dude, basically a grown-up bully that has never matured. He sees your girl and decides to take her to himself. And he will do it beating you up.

So, you, your best friend and your brother-in-law are able to protect yourselves from this bully, but the guy is violent. He wants your girl. He comes back every now and then. There are times when he pulls a knife in the middle of the fight, intending to use it. He puts your life, your brother-in-law's life and your best friend's life at risk.

Your girl has no reason to like this guy, right?

So, if she leaves you to be with this guy, would you think that she is smart?

If she makes out with this guy when you are away, would you think she is intelligent?
>>
>>95173664
Tl;dr
>>
>>95173713
>If you think that Sue is smart for lusting after the man who tries to kill her husband, only brother and best friend, you are a S-tier cuck.
>>
File: Co Makes A Comic About Pol.jpg (79KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
Co Makes A Comic About Pol.jpg
79KB, 453x450px
>>95167403
ITT: the most beta of virgins who've never read the comics they're pretending to be experts on make up a bunch of shit about Sue Storm so they can have an excuse to type the word cuck

We get a variation on this thread every week now, what the fuck happened to this board.
>>
>>95173664
Smart women can make bad decisions. Like Jane Goodall, she did a lot of great things with/for those gorillas but she still cucked her fiance with that chad National Geographic photographer.
>>
>>95173772
>make up a bunch of shit about Sue Storm
Yes, Ordway FF, Morrison 1234, Byrne's The Sub-Mariner and Millar's Civil War never happened.
>>
>>95173761
See>>95171514
>>95171532
>>95171558
>>95171591
>>
>>95173664
its not about being smart or not. Intelligence has nothing to do with adultery. She might just be a bitch that thinks she can get away with it.
>>
>>95173815
Did the chad tried to kill her husband, her brother and her best friend multiple times for shitty reasons?

If yes, then she is dumb.
>>
>>95173853
See >>95172767
>>
>>95173772
Is the Richards/Storm marriage healthy? Or are they keeping the appearances? Don't they do each other miserable too often? Much more than your regular marriage argument?
Aren't they a bad representation of a marriage to the "beta virgins" you mentioned?
>>
>>95173866
You keep going back to this point but I think it's a real stupid point because Namor has helped the fantastic four on multiple times.
>>
>>95173772
He is not the only one to think this marriage is shit. The only problem is that he only blames Sue. It is possible to argue Reed is to blame too. Anyway, the marriage should end for the characters to overcome those issues and let people self insert better.
I bet women would love Strong independent Sue out of reed's shadow, as much as guys would like non-humiliated Reed.
Also, divorce kids would want to read Franklin and valeria.
>>
>>95173951
He still has tried to kill all of her loved ones for the shallowest of reasons. Which kind of woman would lust after this kind of guy? Not the smart ones.

Also, this is unbelievable!

"Yes, the guy may have tried to kill all of her loved ones dozens of times, but he helped every now and again! Wanting to have sex with him isn't really bad!".

Is this the logic of a smart woman?
>>
>>95173845
You and I both damn well know nothing happened in Civil War and that 1234 was a trash comic where Morrison wanted Sue to have an incestuous relationship with Johnny. And even then she STILL didn't hook up with Namor.

The only valid example you have there is one Byrne panel.

>162 posts with only 32 posters
>the same examples over and over again

Fuck off already anon, its really obvious you have this bizarre hate boner for Sue.
>>
>>95173984
>I bet women would love Strong independent Sue out of reed's shadow, as much as guys would like non-humiliated Reed.
>Also, divorce kids would want to read Franklin and valeria.
Literally no one that gives a shit about these characters want this. Every time someone writes a rocky relationship between Reed and Sue, it causes the fanbase to groan. The last writer to attempt this was Miller and his run was a joke. Not only that, but you're staking a handful of shitty stories versus 50 years or writing.

Your ideas are literally fanfiction tier. You sound like a tumblr landwhale.
>>
>>95174128
Anon, the marriage has to go.

Reed is married to a woman that desires the guy that tried to kill him multiple times, that have never done to her what Reed has, and she doesn't even bother hiding.

Can you imagine living like this?

Reed should let her go and find a woman less retarded.
>>
File: lol ok.jpg (29KB, 531x530px) Image search: [Google]
lol ok.jpg
29KB, 531x530px
>>95174240
Retard, the characters aren't even around anymore. You're literally bitching about Namor's status quo as a character within the 616 more than Sue and Reeds almost non-existent problems.

Fuck off already and think of a better argument when you inevitably make this thread again in a few days.
>>
>>95174298
>Other than my wife really wanting to get used by the guy that has tried to kill me and my brother-in-law a lot of times for shitty reasons, nope, my marriage doesn't really have problems.

Would you keep your marriage if you were facing the same situation, anon? Keep in mind that she has already left you for him one time and made out with him when you were distant...
>>
File: CfWHArxVIAAh2nn.jpg (49KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CfWHArxVIAAh2nn.jpg
49KB, 600x338px
>>95174415
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.