[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: dpkATKy[1].png (321KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dpkATKy[1].png
321KB, 1280x720px
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>95162540
just saw the first two episodes today, and i'm really enjoying it. daphne a cute!
>>
I hate Cartoon Network for ruining my new favorite show. Now I'll just have to settle on something else like Kyuranger
>>
>>95163780
It honestly is shaping out to be the best iteration of Scooby Doo, possibly ever (ignoring the movies).
It lulls a bit near the end of season 1 and season 2 starts off a bit less grounded but it also has some of the best episodes.
In particular In Space and Doo Not Disturb were very strong episodes back to back that I enjoyed a lot. I really like how they're pastiching popular horror plots.

And I also like how they've toned down Fred and Daphne as a 'thing'. Now the gang feels more well rounded and stronger as individual characters.
>>
>>95164839
Fred losing a sleuthing competition to a crocodile is one of the best running gags I've seen on Scooby-Doo.

The show does the episodic thing very well overall. Whatever the next incarnation is I hope they are as adept at it.
>>
>>95163780
>>95164839
>>95164871
I don't understand how anyone can like BCSD.
>>
>>95165558
Art style is undeniably garbage, but after watching the first season I mostly got over it by the end. It has the only iteration of Daphne that I actually like, even if it does move into LOLSORANDUMB territory occasionally.
>>
>>95162540
Rape face
>>
I'm sure the show would've been more well received if it had a good artstyle
>>
>>95165597
>It has the only iteration of Daphne that I actually like
This seems to be the only positive thing people have to say about the show (other than "I like the humor").

Problem is, they ruined Velma in this so it's really a wash in that sense.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-09-07 07.37.52.png (7KB, 776x32px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-09-07 07.37.52.png
7KB, 776x32px
Uploading new episode LQ Season 2 Episode 17 Omelettes Are Forever

Season 1 1080i https://mega.nz/#F!0ksxiZyb!2Y3aRmoauc5PVlUr0d-hSQ

Season 2 E1-6, 8-15 1080i https://mega.nz/#F!UeJjEYzT!aecM0PT6QJMfHi0mvb7sSw

Season 2 E7, 16-17 LQ https://mega.nz/#F!RbxhDbaA!1jNUzWb_0rVP04zqIWNIlA

Should be another one coming today too

>>95165628
This is easily my favorite Velma
>>
>>95165836
It's up
>>
I don't know what it is but I hate the "raising a finger while saying something" bit
>>
I really don't understand the complaints about the art style, it looks fine to me.
>>
>>95162540
FGSFDS
>>
>>95165558
not everything needs to be deepest lore or over the top.

>>95165995
the comparison to macfarlane's shows doesn't make sense (BCSD is more similar to brickleberry than family guy in terms of art) but it's the one that's most compared to.
>>
>>95165628
I thought Velma was okay, and played off the more goofy daphne well when they brought it up.

>>95165995
I think it's a bit bland but it didn't make the episodes unwatchable while viewing I felt.
>>
I don't remember this episode of family guy
>>
>>95165558
It's funny, pokes a bit of lighthearted fun at past versions of the franchise and has unique takes on most of the characters - except for Shaggy and Scooby of course. Those two are identical in every iteration.

Plus, it has the best Christmas special.
>>
File: 1918.jpg (24KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
1918.jpg
24KB, 193x262px
>>95166842
This is worse than that time Scooby-Doo gave me the knot.
>>
>>95162540
I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda.
>>
>>95162540
REAL COOL
>>
>>95162540
It's ugly as shit and you can definitely feel a small Seth MacFarlane influence in the writing, but I'm really digging the humor

The original Scooby Doo was so damn boring to me when I was younger that I tend to be pretty forgiving to these types of spinoffs.
>>
>>95165836
>those fucking file sizes
>weird fucking format
why?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.