[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this allowed? https://youtu.be/v54YQuQXVk0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
Why was this allowed?

https://youtu.be/v54YQuQXVk0
>>
>>95162255

Same reasom you can show boy ass but not girl ass
>>
>>95162255
Because it was funny.
>>
>>95162332
So an old woman forcing sex on a man is funny?
>>
>>95162378
Yes. Because if the man wanted to, he could just keep violently jamming it into her until she bleeds and yells to stop and he refuses and get the last laugh.

But this guy is nice so he won't do that.
>>
>>95162378
Yes
>>
>>95162255
What are the other variants for these spam threads?
>What was X's fucking problem?
>Who was in the wrong here
I think there's one more, but I can't remember it.
>>
>>95162255
THICC

but seriously ew
>>
>>95162378
Gonna go with yes.
>>
>>95162422
(Reminder that) X did nothing wrong.
>>
>>95162422
>__ is cute! CUTE!
>(Waifu) thread? (Waifu) Thread. [cue the lewd image dumps]
>I want to (spoiler tag) (/co/ character)
>>
>>95163113
>thread? Thread.
I hate this the most
>>
>>95162255
Not gonna lie, I unf'd
>>
The only funny thing in that show was the foreign guy who constantly insulted her in his language.
>>
>>95162378
>sex
I assumed it was just kissing. She forced kisses on Papi regularly, and Dijonay did the same to Sticky.
>>
I'm allowed to laugh at this because it's happening to a man.

I'm kidding.
>>
>>95162422
>>95162649
>>95163113
There's also
>What was his endgame?
>Name one character better than X. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>95162255
hahaah the black people remind me of that trailer for that film BEBE's KIDS. ITS ANIMATION?

and it accidentally just cuts off whahaha
>>
>>95166804
Made by the same person, too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.