[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2040.jpg (79KB, 620x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2040.jpg
79KB, 620x443px
Who wins?
>>
This thread was cleverly designed to make a lot of people very mad.
>>
Jack. Even if he loses, the gods themselves will intervene, bring him back to life, and fix his sword. Jack is just THAT kind of character.
>>
Xavier is a complete wildcard, but Jack is a Mary Sue. It'd be a good fight, at any rate.
>>
>>95162232
Jack: Surely a creature as hideous as you must be one of Aku's minions. Prepare yourself as I make you [taste the pain]
>>
>>95162232
Xavier's design and bizarre behaviour would make him fit perfectly in Samurai Jack now that I think about it.
>>
>>95162232
They would team up.
>>
>>95162398
I can picture Xavier going on about how jacks costume is cultural appropriation before getting his ass shoved in
>>95162505
Against who
>>
>>95162283
Death Battle has no outside help allowed
>>
>>95162542
I used the death battle thing as a logo bud, DB rules do not apply here
>>
File: Xavier.jpg (287KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
Xavier.jpg
287KB, 3000x1688px
>"Past, Future, its all the same. Time is but the mind lie peddled by corporate watchmakers. You don't need a time portal or a magic sword to conquer evil, you just need (((TIME))) and a magic thinking. Turn that Sam R I into a Sam R We. Stick with me fellow wanderer, because I'm about to inform you that you dont know Jack."
>>
>>95162583
Brilliant.
>>
>>95162505
Xavier's absurd ego and ramblings would play well off Jack's quiet sternness. I imagine Jack wouldn't be able to get much of a word in edge-wise
>>
File: IMG_2041.gif (27KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.gif
27KB, 267x200px
>>95162583
I, uh, voice? How did you do that with your voice?
>>
They wouldn't fight. Xavier would attempt to help Jack on his quest and inadvertently destroy his only chance of ever defeating Aku and returning home.
>>
>Samurai eh? I'm a Samurai of the mind, my blade is my soul, sharpened and tempered by years wahawkamana training. You may slice open enemies, but I slice open the mysteries of LIFE (life...life) And the best part about a slice is it always makes two slices.So i'll give you a slice of juicy knowledge to chow down on. Time is an ILLUSION
>>
>>95162246
>welcome to /co/
>>
>>95162538
>jacks costume is cultural appropriation
...jack is japanese
>>
>>95162969
Xavier is unintelligent.
>>
>>95162969
That's the joke
>>
File: thumbnail_8173737011263743951.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_8173737011263743951.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>Foolish Samurai. The Bushido code of the mind is my battlefield, and you're the ugly son of a bitch who just went over the top, come on, minesweeper. Fight me, dice me up. Or am I just nuts, thinking you'll fight. And not that you're gonna bolt. Like the cognitive diss track called ((Life) that has been Concurred by your inner metronome . So, what'll it be, Samurai. The metaphysical plane of warfare. Or will your supplication and our recreation begin?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.