[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Professors Xavier truly /our guy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: based xavier.png (203KB, 379x442px) Image search: [Google]
based xavier.png
203KB, 379x442px
Is Professors Xavier truly /our guy/?
>>
File: Smile.gif (186KB, 256x135px) Image search: [Google]
Smile.gif
186KB, 256x135px
>he wants jean so bad you can see dat booty on his forehead
>>
File: injustice black manta.png (357KB, 1140x840px) Image search: [Google]
injustice black manta.png
357KB, 1140x840px
>>95161681
No, Black Manta is
>>
>>95161741

I want Quentin Quire to be the son of Xavier and Jean (even if it means he raped her)
>>
>>95161681
>xavier using poor old man broken logan to kill just because he's from another time and isn't his logan

mean
>>
>>95162200

I dont understand what happened in this comic

the way I see, Xavier killed OML (in the Astral plane) to remove a player, even if it meant allowing Shadow King to take control of him.
>>
>>95162257
either way xavier is an asshole
>>
isnt that admiral zhao?
>>
>>95161681

Turned Iceman straight in his mind and then pretended he always was? - CHECK
Brainraped The Phoenix for years and years just to establish dominance? - CHECK
Enslaved dozens of mutants, taught them it was their life's purpose to serve, and then made them worship him as a saint? - CHECK
Killed and brainraped as standard first move and then couldn't tell why he's not the hero? - CHECK
Pulled one evil sociopathic dick move after another and always expected complete forgiveness? - CHECK
Was secretly gay for a murderous racial supremacist? - CHECK
Demands the X-Men conform to his personal idea of who and what they should be like? - CHECK

He *IS* /co/ and always has been.
>>
>>95162963
>Turned Iceman straight in his mind and then pretended he always was? - CHECK
wait is this a thing?
>>
>>95163006
Sort of, but in reverse, and with Jean not Chuck.
>>
>>95163006
well we gotta assume at least Professor X always knew, and he's never been above using his powers to preemptively avoid uncomfortable situations to himself and others as well as make the X-Men more focused on their missions.

I guarantee Iceman if his solo keeps going on in 2018 and Professor X is back for good, this situation will come up and Bobby will leave the X-Mansion for an extended period or Bobby will just forgive him he's Professor X and is infallible.
>>
>>95163154
Maybe Prof. D made Bobby straight because he didn't want any easy targets for media bias and turned him straight for a simple team dynamic then Jean found this lost aspect of him and reverted it.

>im not buying it
>just playing the phoenix's advocate

Either way; Prof. X is the true uncle Tom of mutants and was and is willing to stand by his message on the mountain of dead mutants he sees problematic.

>except the ones he wants to fuck and cuck
>>
>>95163006
THAT'S the one you're surprised by???

Did you never read the Xavier school's mission statement? Xavier was entirely about "helping" mutants fit into society as "normal".

FYI: The rainbow flavored icepop wasn't the only one to get "helped". Just re-watch the last movie and look for the "helped" phrase in context.
>>
>>95163280
>>95163299
>>95163310
Go to bed bendis
>>
what is this from
>>
>>95163766
astonishing x-men

it's alright so far
>>
File: 1504447523093.jpg (523KB, 908x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1504447523093.jpg
523KB, 908x2207px
>>95161822
>>
>>95163866
>No storyline about Black Manta gaining telepathic powers and using them purely to turn Aquaman gay and break up his marriage.
I mean c'mon, how hasn't it happened yet?
>>
>>95163909
>gay
We are all just meat, man
>>
>>95163006

Claremont was pretty obvious about Xavier doing this to Storm.
It started with Storm lesbian targeting Kitty when she first joined the team but ending up forgetting about her, having a one-night affair with Yukio, putting the "it's only training" moves on Rogue, but eventually going straight and having sex with Forge immediately after meeting him.
And over time Storm was becoming more and more unlike herself as she became a better X-Men leader; more violent and ruthless to the point it upset herself and the other X-Men, less in tune with nature, at one point certain that she was going insane. She even went from being the hippie nudist who talked to plants to the angry biker chick who threw all her plants away one day.
All of that was Xavier.
>>
dare i say...was cyclops right abotu xavier?
>>
>>95163807
ill have to pick it up. i dropped it when they forgot how Psylocke powers work
>>
>>95164299
cyclops was right about everything
>>
>>95163280
>always knew
That would imply he was gay before jean made him so.
>>
>>95164896
I'm confused.
Does this bullshit theory of yours make you less afraid of "g-g-gay!" by helping you pretend it doesn't exist,
OR
are you obsessed with the idea because you're so afraid of "g-g-girls!" that the idea of one with power over your little mind is a concept you can't move past?

Because either way you're just reminding yourself of the existence of the very things you obviously fear so much: gays and girls. Obsessively so, as we've all noticed.
( guess what: there's an obvious relationship between those two fears)

Iceman is "g-g-gay!" and Jean is a "g-g-girl!" who had the decency to tell her friend she knew he was gay ...
because IT IS OBVIOUS WITH SOME PEOPLE.
(hint hint)
That's not making him gay, that's telling him he doesn't need to pretend all the time and constantly put up such a forced act of heterosexuality.
(hint hint)
Because that's just an obvious waste of everyone's time.
Or was that the point because you're just a shitposter trolling threads with hate speech because a baby needs attention?
>>
>>95164400
Don't. It's atrocious
>>
>>95165617
When you use bait that stinky you only get one (You).
>>
>>95165617
lmao pissboys, amirite?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.