[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows that aged like milk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: ClevelandPilot6.jpg (26KB, 425x239px) Image search: [Google]
ClevelandPilot6.jpg
26KB, 425x239px
Shows that aged like milk.
>>
>>95155298
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpMp1AUEBQk
>>
>>95155298
OP, it was dead on arrival.
>>
>>95155536
This. It was never good to begin with.
>>
>>95155298
Why are there Cleveland Show threads every week? Has it been getting a resurgance in popularity or something?
>>
>>95155769
It's gonna be a cult classic.
>>
>>95155298
The Cleveland Show is what happens when white people try to make black people humor.
>>
The Cleveland Show was some weird middle ground between Family Guy shittiness and some of American Dad's cleverness that never found footing.
>>
tbf the cleveland show is just Family Guy: The Show
>>
>>95155298
I actually kind of liked it. Cleveland, Donna, Junior, and Cleveland's dad were okay characters.
>>
>>95157473
>>95157506

It doesn't help that Cleveland was always kind of a boring character. He can be funny enough as a supporting joke but he clearly cannot hold his own when center stage.
>>
>>95157735
they certainly tried
Cleveland was the only likable character in his show, and it felt weird because how different he was
>>
>>95155298
Horrible spin-off, other than Cleveland all disgusting
>LOL a bear
Who cares
>>
>>95157735
I actually liked Cleveland in the Cleveland Show. It was the rest of the show I didn't like that much.
>>
I honestly liked The Cleveland Show
It was no master piece but I enjoyed it enough to have it on in the background while I was doing other things
>>
>>95155298
That milk was sour to begin with.
>>
>>95157735
Cleveland wasn't even 'Cleveland' in the Cleveland Show.
Why they even bothered to create a spinoff is beyond me.
>>
>>95155298
>aged
it hasn't even been a decade and it was pretty sour to begin with
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.