[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xavier: Renegade Angel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: p186432_b_v8_ab.jpg (420KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p186432_b_v8_ab.jpg
420KB, 960x1440px
Are we all in agreement that the best episode is S1E10?
>>
>>95149177
No defo not desu lad
S1 Ep 6
You naughty little boy
>>
>>95149177
This show looks like complete dogshit, and for some reason i feel like its fanbase has a lot of overlap with jojo, which is also terrible.
>>
>>95149437
>This show looks like complete dogshit

It's part of the appeal. It looks like it was rendered in a PS2.
>>
>>95150130
No, i mean it looks like a bad show, one that's made for the same breed of hipster that likes jojo's bizarre adventure

It does ALSO look like it was rendered on the ps2 though, which doesn't help.
>>
>>95149437
this comment made me laugh so much and I dont even know why
>>
>>95149437
>>95151278
I've seen one and a half eps of jojo and I have no idea where this comparison is coming from. They seem pretty fucking disparate.
Xavier is fast-paced absurdism with a focus on wordplay. It's pretty consistently funny and most eps have a dialogue sequence or delivery that have made me laugh audibly.
It doesn't really have a fanbase, a good thing IMO. Most people just remember it as a weird show that came on late. Actual discussion is split between faggots quoting their favorite lines at each other and retards who took the faux mysticism at face value and dude lsd lmao
>>
>>95151702
>It doesn't really have a fanbase

I assume it must have had some kind of a following while it was on because they were able to do an episode using nothing but fanmade content.
>>
>>95149437
This, I have also literally never laughed once, you say it's wordplay but it sounds like lolrandumb to me
>>
>>95151702
>I have no idea where this comparison is coming from
Mostly it not being funny, being 'obscure', looking like shit, and having its dick constantly sucked by people like OP.
>>
>>95151702
Xavier is nothing like Jojo, Jojo actually has a coherent plot
>>
>>95152181
Xavier's "plot" is coherent, it's just such a tiny sideshow that you have to pay attention to actually follow it. But I think you know this and are like >>95152081 trying to stir shit because OP keeps making these threads.
>>
>>95152438
>OP makes stupid threads
>other people are the problem
>>
>>95149437
I love jojo, xavier, and am a huge faggot. I think this checks out
>>
>>95152438
And here's the "my show is flawless and beloved by all" mentality, typical of jojofags
>>
Wow, there is one guy in here who REALLY hates xavier and jojo
>>
>>95152459
once you give me that (you), you're culpable
>>95152535
>flawless
It's ugly (which can be charming, but is mostly just ugly), edgy and pretty uninviting to the initial viewer. Most of the mileage it gets is through the pleasant surprise of people who realize it's an entertaining show once they manage to get into it.
>>
Spoiler question:

So was Xavier just an insane human dude who hallucinated the entire series?
>>
>>95153739
Think so, was really hinted at that he just hates himself and has warped perceptions in S1 E10. Kind of confirmed in the series finale
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.