[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was right /co/? the butter side ups, or the butter side downs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

Who was right /co/?

the butter side ups, or the butter side downs?
>>
>>95148962
people who butter side downs are nazis
>>
>>95148984
this is exactly the kind of post I wanted as the first reply.
>>
>>95148984
You take that back, only jews like butter side down.
>>
>>95149051
>implying jews are not nazis
>>
Not american in here. What is this?
>>
>>95148962
How the fuck do you do butter side down, you have to wait until it sinks into the toast to avoid dripping and by then it's cold.
>>
Star-chest sneetches
>>
>>95148962
Imagine holding a competition and being a judge. Each of them has to have sex with you and make you cum. Whoever gives the best sex is the one who is right. It is the only way to solve this dilemma.
>>
File: bbb.jpg (57KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
bbb.jpg
57KB, 1200x898px
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I HAVE HERE IN MY HAND A WEAPON OF DESTRUCTION.
IT WILL EXPLODE AND PROBABLY KILL ME TOO
BUT AT LEAST WE WON'T HAVE ANYMORE BUTTER SIDE DOWN JEWS.
>>
>>95149206
Dr Seuss book animated adaption about two towns of autists that get into big fucking fights over how they choose to butter their fucking toast, acting as an allegory for the cold war.
>>
>>95149323
but seuss was wrong though
what kind of idiot would put his butter side down? how the fuck would you set it on a plate?
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>95148984
More like commies.

https://youtu.be/FOebKn_WhI0?t=57s
>>
>>95149295
how the fuck these dumb shit think they'd survive their bomb, they're standing ON the the fucking wall that would provide the only protection to them!
>>
>>95149394
well like the other anon said they were autists and didn't think it through
>>
>>95149354
well obviously you have the plate upside down,
>>
>>95149428
the butter battle book 2
>>
Only dirty heathens have it butter side down. Can't believe we have to share a board with...those THINGS.
>>
I...can't BELIEVE how many shits here sympathize with those.... butter side up faggots!
>>
Hey now they could be doing some really depraved shit like putting skub on the toast
>>
Both sides are equally annoying and I am content to state this without offering a third alternative like eating a fucking sandwich buttered both ways
>>
Butter side up
>>
>>95150473
I fold the bread in half because I'm not a fucking SHEEP!
>>
>>95148962
Listen here, anon. It is obvious that side up is the way to go. Side down would not allow you to see the butter and therefore you get your hands dirty with butter.

What kind of retard would go with side down? Fuck If I know.
>>
>>95150473
>eating a fucking sandwich buttered both ways
how fat are you?
>>
>butter
I cant believe it's not butter master race passing by
>>
>>95149428
But Australia wasnt part of the Cold War.
>>
>>95151976
Are you from some third world shithole or something?
>>
>eating bread
why the fuck would anyone willingly eat empty carbs
>>
>something as meaningless as what side you spread butter on is supposed to be an allegory for economic policies that affected the world as large
Was Dr. Seuss always this much of a pretentious twat?
>>
>>95149354
It's not about putting it on a plate it's how you eat it. Do you like the butter to be on the bottom so it touches your tongue to taste it first, or do you like it on top so you savor the bread and get the buttery after glow?
>>
>>95154025
In the grand scheme of things it's about equal. The basic point is two groups so set in their ways that they'd risk total annihilation over something relatively inconsequential.
>>
>>95155426
The difference is buttering your bread upside down won't kill 93 million people as communism did you faggot
>>
>>95154025
It's for children anon
>>
>>95149323
Think it was more about culture wars in general. Like if people who ate with forks and knives felt the need to feud with people who ate with chopsticks.
>>
>Buttering toast on the bottom
Did he make this up? I've never seen anyone do this in my entire life.
>>
The butter side downs.

It'll either fall on the floor or make a mess when you set it down.
>>
File: 1487211903836.png (447KB, 959x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487211903836.png
447KB, 959x720px
>Read this in class.
>Teacher asks us which side we support.
>Everyone says butter side up.
>One kid says down.
>He gets bullied in to oblivion.

My teacher actually stopped reading that book because it happened every time.
>>
Fuck off the down side!
#MAKEUPSIDEGREATAGAIN #MUGA
>>
>>95150473
I just use peanut butter.
>>
File: skub.GIF.gif (7KB, 181x251px) Image search: [Google]
skub.GIF.gif
7KB, 181x251px
The bigger question is, do you put pic related on it or not?
>>
>>95148984
We need to protect the future for our up side childrens!
>>
>>95157289
Bullies do nothing wrong!
Butter side up!
>>
>>95149394
What made you think they thought they would survive?
>>
Butter side up so the butter doesn't get on your hands but you flip it to butter side down in your mouth after biting a piece off.
>>
>>95157607

Kill all skub fags
>>
>That sequel where the butter side downer's country collapsed but the remnants of their corrupt police force cashed in big in the ruins, then went on to become a major geopolitical threat and destabilize the butter side uppers through an intense and focused disinformation campaign

Seuss truly was ahead of his time.
>>
>>95157607
I use bargain brand skub.
>>
>>95157607
lol heck no, skub is for stoners and fags.
>>
>>95157946
I gotta say though, it was a little weird to see so many butter-side uppers side with the downers for no good reason.
>>
Unbuttered, consumed in such a way that it castigates the roof of your mouth for daring to bite it. It is dry and only remotely pleasant, as it softens with saliva. Overall, it is not enjoyable in the slightest, but you look to the two fighting to the death over where they should apply the butter, and think yourself better off.

I prefer bagels and cream cheese.
>>
>>95148962

The only winners in this was the Margarine Empire, which successfully annexed most of their countries while they were distracted.
>>
>>95149394
It's almost like they didn't think through the consequences of their unbridled escalation until it came time to use their weapon.
>>
>>95155795
And some assholes starving in their third world shithole isn't worth destroying the entire fucking world, you moron.
>>
>>95157289
They must be a shit teacher if they can't explain to the kids why their answer doesn't matter.
>>
>>95157607

Fuck Skub. It gave my dad cancer.
>>
>>95159533
Their answer does matter.
Only filthy commies and ANTIFA scum like their toast butter side down.
That kid deserved to get bullied.
>>
Ever notice how there's so much butter side up propaganda in the media? This is literally indoctrination! We need to do something about this, maybe we can make a bunch of youtube videos with frogs and memes to convince people we're right...
>>
>>95148962
This was the Dark Souls of children's books.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.