[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she liked him? She seemed protective towards him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 9

File: Billy_and_Mandy.png (67KB, 636x423px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_and_Mandy.png
67KB, 636x423px
Do you think she liked him? She seemed protective towards him
>>
>>95148234
She doesn't like anybody. That's her character.
>>
>>95148234
No, considering we saw what happens when she has a crush.
Billy's the equivalent of a stupid dog to her. Hell, she practically treats him like she does her dog.
>>
>>95148280
crush=/=love
>>
>>95148234
I like to think Billy was the only person from that show that she felt matched her insanity. He was too carefree while she was intense. It balanced her.
>>
>>95148234
Billy was just the only one stupid enough to not either
>Be afraid
>Try and befriend her
>Think she's weird/ a nerd
Also, he wasn't Irwin

So he's basically the only pure social interaction she gets to have. I mean, she's so lonely, she enslaved death and uses him as an errand boy/companion.
>>
>>95148234
Who knows, maybe deep down she cared for him in capacity similar to love or maybe not. She wasn't attracted to him physically or not overwhelmingly so, but maybe later on they dated or got married. They definitely had a dependency on each other and balanced each other out.
>>
>>95148586
I wonder if Grim knew this
>>
>>95148963
Grim probably knew this.
>too scared of mandy to say anything about it
>>
>defends him from bullys
>saves his hamster from death
>goes with him to things she hates because it's something he likes
>even though she is supposed to be evil, convinces death multiple times that saving him is what they should do
>becomes genuinely hurt when he seemingly dies
Mandy is best girl
>>
>>95148234
Yes, but it's buried under so many layers of sociopathy that it only becomes noticeable in situations of extreme stress. A "I can about you only when you're about to die" kind of thing.
>>
that one episode where billy takes over mandys body and mandy takes over milkshakes body and mauls billy.
>love hurta
>>
>>95148234
cartoon logic
billy is the only one powerful enough to defeat mandy just because he is too stupid to understand he cant defeat mandy
so the best strategy is to keep him close
>>
Buenos dias
>>
>>95149396
>reads him bedtime stories especially after waking her up in the middle of the night
>constantly saves him even though she's supposed to be apathetic
>have numerous sleepovers together in which they even sometimes sleep in the same bed

I they both like each other but are too young to realize it
>>
>>95149860
Nah, both Mandy and Billy did fall in love on actual episodes.
>>
>>95148234
I don't really know, but he seems to be the only thing that she genuinely cares.
>>
>>95149860
This

Even grim assumes they're dating when he's with billy only for him to get quickly defensive about it
>>
>>95149904
Must of been later in the seasons because I don't remember. Maxwell should've quit the show after the 4th season and continue with evil con carne
>>
>>95148409
>that drawing
Cute!
>>
>>95148963
Grim joked a few times about them being a couple.
In the opposite day episode Grim called Mandy "your girlfriend" when talking about her to Billy, which he quickly denied (on opposite day, funny enough) and in the episode with the secret of the universe when Mandy hurries Grim to go save Billy he says that "he knew they were sweethearts". Then Mandy punched him in the gut.
>>
>>95149860
>they even sometimes sleep in the same bed
I don't remember any of this. Episode(s)?
>>
>>95149904
More like Mandy was physically attracted to a guy so much that she had to break him in order to find him undesirable and Billy was captivated by a succubus like creature who adopted the form which is most likely to attract her prey.
>>
You'd protect a particularly dumb puppy you owned, that doesn't mean you care for it.
>>
>>95150123
I believe it's season 1 after Billy's mom returns back home after having a freak out while discovering Grim.

If I'm correct it's the scene right before Grim enters the kitchen and fights Billy's mom
>>
>>95150212
Oh, yeah, I remember that scene.
>>
>>95150186
Yes, yes it means you fucking care about it. If you didn't care you couldn't actually go through with the effort of protecting it.
>>
>>95150298
This
>>
>>95150186
>just because i take care of something doesn't mean i care about it
>>
uenos dias
>>
>>95150447
Mommy: I-I have to...it's the law! It's n-not like I like you or anything!
>>
>>95148258
Didn't she canonically marry Grim later in life?
>>
>>95150548
If you're bleedman, yes
>>
>>95150637
My inner 13 year old is still pissed we never found out what happened to Billy in Grim Tales.
>>
>>95150713
I wanted him to b some super powerful Mister Mxyzptlk type motherfucker
>>
>>95150762
That would have been cool, but it'd raise too many questions, such as why isn't reality falling apart with Billy being so damn powerful?
>>
>>95150832
Billy is too stupid to focus on destroying stuff when he could be shooting yogurt out of his armpits to fight the evil empire 24/7
>>
>>95150868
Didn't he just get bored of fighting the evil empire?
Besides, Billy is destructive even when he doesn't want to. A big chunk of the episodes is fixing a mess he caused.
>>
>>95150992
I dont know
Maybe he fucks up other dimensions unintentionally after he got kicked out of Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory
>>
>>95150510
Nice aversion there from your previous example of a puppy that you actively go out and purchase/adopt
>>
Yes. One of the only times she seems to emote in the show is during Oogie Boogie's Adventure when she thinks Billy died.
>>
>>95150762
>go the fuck away, ylliB
>>
>>95151844
it only works if the imp says its own name backwards
>>
>>95150510
There are loads of repercussions if a mother doesn't take care of her child though; her reputation would take a hit, it's probably against her own values so it would harm her self-image, she might still be forced to provide monetary support to the kid...
Why would Mandy act the way she does towards Billy except because she cares?
>>
Why didn't this show get an autistic fanbase like Invader Zim? It has enough dark themes to attract that public, doesn't it?
>>
>>95152451

It doesn't have lolsorandumb XD humor
>>
>>95152513
Doesn't it?
>>
>>95152513
That term has been used so many times I don't even know how to interpret it any more. Would you care to explain?
>>
>>95152451
Because Invader Zim was a grim dark show with a cute *holds up spork* character that appealed to the hot topic crowd. Billy & Mandy was't really that dark, it was mostly silly
>>
File: 032.jpg (304KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
304KB, 800x1132px
>>95152451
It got a few autist here and there, but not enough To make an actual Fanbase
>>
>>95149396
that last one, what. I remember Billy being turned to chocolate and eating himself and another episode where he goes to valhalla, but don't remember him dying.
>>
>>95153095
I still can't believe that pedophile thought that making a 9/11 joke so soon would go over well.
>>
Better question: do either of them like Grim?
>>
>>95153177
I don't even think it was a joke; the setting might be so absurd that it looks comical, but this was an actual dead serious moment.
Speaking of which, and I might be mistaken, but I read that this particular origin story for Mandy and Grim's marriage wasn't even Bledman's idea; it was some anonymous fan's who sent an e-mail to him, and he liked it so much he decided to include it in the comic.
>>
>>95153178
Of course they do.
Mandy thinks he's good with chores and despite calling him idiot almost as much as she does with Billy, she does seem to have a certain degree of respect for him, in that she does partake in conversations with him as well as discussing subjects they're both interested in.
Billy adores Grim as well; he wants to grow up to be like Grim, as he's stated in a few episodes that bring up the subject. Hell, it was seeing Billy's drawings of him that convinced Grim to go back to the center of the Earth to save them from Nergal.
>>
File: 120.jpg (439KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [Google]
120.jpg
439KB, 750x1061px
>>95153282
He tends to do that a lot
He turned Johnny Bravo into a mother loving Angel of god thanks to a fan comic OF HIS FAN COMIC
>>
>>95153360
Wait, that's Johnny Bravo? The fuck? I thought that guy was form an anime I didn't know of.
>>
File: 220 (Bad Ending).jpg (312KB, 755x1068px) Image search: [Google]
220 (Bad Ending).jpg
312KB, 755x1068px
>>95153471
The guy got lazy and stole some ideas from his fans
He also killed of some major Characters, Pic Related
>>
>>95151052
Except for Asgard. He became their king.
>>
>>95153360
Huh. I never made the connection that was Johnny.
>>
>>95152451
Zim was first
And had the novelty of being much more darker
And Nick has always been better about marketing their shows than CN
There was an Invader Zim episode where Zim steals organs. No jokes, it's not silly, it's not like it's a farce. Zim just steals organs. Billy and Mandy always made sure to be funny before dark
>>
>>95153360
Bleedman is a good artist but man he needs a competent writer
Sugar Bits could have been his break out comic, but I don't know what happened halfway through, and he ended up using other people's characters in it later on anyways
>>
File: 1504411660052.png (936KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1504411660052.png
936KB, 644x644px
>>95153621
>>
>>95148234
Billy is Mandy's Morty.
>>
File: 219.jpg (478KB, 755x1068px) Image search: [Google]
219.jpg
478KB, 755x1068px
>>95153688
Let's not talk about that Train wreck anon....
Holy shit, that was Bad
>>
>>95152451
Zim had a dark aesthetic to it that greatly appealed to the emo crowd of the early 2000's. Billy and Mandy was more a cute looking show that just happened to be dark.
>>
>>95149715
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>95153135
He's talking about the boogeyman movie. When Billy "died" and she was legit sad.
>>
>>95151067
>>95152253
I was just making a joke about a tsundere mommy who pretends to not care about her child. Calm down.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.