[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voltron Comic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5499.png (967KB, 625x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5499.png
967KB, 625x960px
Well that's honestly unexpected.
>>
>>95147302
>I never saw the original show
>>
>>95147322
I think it's unexpected that they would have a major character moment in the comics instead of it being entirely inconsequential filler.
>>
>>95147491
If they did in on the show the Tumblr would probably bomb there studio
>>
Oooooh, the yaoi fangirls are gonna riot.
>>
>>95147302
You got duped, it's a fake cover made by autumn-sacura
>>
>>95147302
YES
YES
YEEEEEEEEEEEES
DROP DEAD TUMBLR
>>
>>95148455

Awwww, I wanted to see the shit storm.
>>
>>95147302
>inb4 not-canon damage control from the creators
>>
>>95148535
You can probably still delete the thread I think.
>>
>>95148552
It's fake
>>
>>95147302
yes
>>
>>95147302
where's the stortime fucker?
>>
>>95147302

So where is the new HoAD?
>>
>>95148535
You will when it actually happens in the show.
>>
>>95148455
Sacura is so based.
>>
File: tumblr_ovv41qLF2r1ru00pmo1_raw.png (1MB, 921x1414px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovv41qLF2r1ru00pmo1_raw.png
1MB, 921x1414px
>>95147302

Here is a bigger version if any of you guys feel like trolling gullible fujos.
>>
File: 1500672772145s.jpg (2KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500672772145s.jpg
2KB, 102x125px
>>95147302

I was really hoping this was real but a part of me felt something wasn't quite right when the rest of the internet was silent on the matter, and what do you know my gut was right.

Still if your work had a fandom that had this massive gay ship in it would you pull the trigger on it like this?

I would big time
>>
>>95153133
Well, sure, none of the massive gay ships make sense. Taking story cues from fan shipping is a guaranteed way to destroy your show.
>>
Well, shit. This comic passed me by. How is it?
>>
>>95153263
Nonexistent, much like Kallura.
>>
>>95148489
Ironic giving the cover is from tumblr
>>
>>95154459
Maybe if you didn't watch season two
>>
>>95147302
> Be emperor.
>Waifu is dying.
>Only way to save her life is to go use science.
>"But Science is dangerous! It goes too far! It's unnatural!" Said best bro.
>Guess who's not your best bro anymore.
>Have to trick him and the rest of your friends to go get the science stuff to save your waif.
>It works.
>Okay it mostly works, wake up and learn your kingdom got blown the fuck up for your troubles.
>By your best bro.
>Now for realsies, he's no longer your best bro.
>He follows this up by jacking your ride and throws away the keys.

Did Zarkon do nothing wrong?
>>
>>95153133
The fandom has always been deluded. This is the fifth iteration or something of an old show that usually has one of the fandom gay bikes in a relationship with the space princess. They also insist on the womanizer being bisexual despite him chasing every female looking alien he can hit on. There's nothing gay outside the standard fujobait of good looking twinks and a hot bara. Sooner or later they need to accept that none of the main characters are likely to be gay.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.