[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time for a Blue Beetle film?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Blue Beetle Atomhawkdesign.jpg (334KB, 1447x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Beetle Atomhawkdesign.jpg
334KB, 1447x1080px
Is it time for a Blue Beetle film?
>>
He has become more populare in the last years, by appearances in Batman brave and bolt, the injustice 2 game and the animationfilm Justice League vs Teen Titans
>>
>>95145301
If it wasn't for Batman:The Brave and The Bold I wouldn't even know he existed.
>>
>>95145301
I need a Blue and Gold movie first, Ted and Booster having shenanigans.
Later introduce Jaime Reyes, and made a Blue Beetle movie about teen Jaime being mentored by Ted.

If Ted dies, make it more like Brave and the Bold.
>>
File: 0f0ccdd5ada84c0414-1.jpg (333KB, 1024x1572px) Image search: [Google]
0f0ccdd5ada84c0414-1.jpg
333KB, 1024x1572px
I think also these kind of fighting against the will of the suit is now in fashion, when you see the scene of spiderman homecomming where Karen activates the "lethal options".
>>
File: Jaime_Reyes_Smallville_001.jpg (240KB, 1450x966px) Image search: [Google]
Jaime_Reyes_Smallville_001.jpg
240KB, 1450x966px
>>95145560
He was also in this old smallville series
>>
>>95145560
I think it was the first time they could use any BB in other media because of a rights issue.
>>
>>95146119
This makes sense to me
>>
>>95145474
And Young Justice
>>
wasn't there suppose to be a series or did that fold into YJ?
>>
No, because as a character he works much better in a serial medium, and the only point of comics movies appears to be to cater to people who can't enjoy anything unless there's CGI fight scenes to gawk at.
>>
As much as I'd like a solo movie, it wouldn't do well. Toss him in a cameo would be good enough for me.
>>
>>95146119
>>95146180
What the fuck is wrong with you idiots, this is false as fuck and was proven by the anon RIGHT above you who showed he was in smallvile. Are you idiots not able to read the thread?
>>
>>95147835
>BATB episode was 2008
>Smallville episode was 2011

????
>>
>>95145301
You mean Iron Man, fucking doofus?
>>
File: 250px-Peacemaker0dcu0.jpg (27KB, 250x287px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Peacemaker0dcu0.jpg
27KB, 250x287px
I think a solo movie would be good, if he is supported by Batman and would have a villain like black beetle ore somethig in this reach direction. If there would be a chance, would you like to have peacemaker in the movie?
>>
I have seen a picture for a casting idea of Jaime Reyes and it seems to be the fag who played the role of the new Flash Tompson. Please not this moron!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.