[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #9 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 24

The All-New All-Different origin of "Baby Groot"!

#Synergy! #Cute! #Suffering
>>
>>95144811
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>95145134
>>95145154
Oh hey, people actually guessed correctly that he was the villain.
>>
>>
>>95145154
Figured as much.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Didn't see that coming.
>>
>>95145273
I'm always up for more Mojo, count me in!
>>
Thanks for reading.

Support the official release!

And pardon the waiting times. Had to resize all but one image.
>>
>>95145273
>Talking Rocket
kek

Unlike the Gardener, that came out of nowhere.
>>
>>95144947
>giant fidget spinners
>>
>>95144811
Will Synergy save this from 15K sales! Let's read and find out!
>>
>>95144966
Now this joke seems a little too sexual for Ro---

>>95144978
...And of course it was wordplay
>>
>>95145154
Oh shit, I guessed right. I was starting to have some second guesses when he showed up swinging a scythe around, but it was The Gardener afterall.
>>
>>95145538
Scythe is a farming equipment. It actually makes a lot of sense for him to have one.
>>
>>95145574
Huh, yeah you're right, I guess I just got too used to it being associated with death and edgelords rather than farmers.
>>
>>95145154
I knew it.
>>
>>95145154
I fucking called it. I wonder if more Elders of the Universe are going to get involved in all this.
>>
This book continues to impress, even with the filler issues.
>>
>>95144947
We need more alien babes with wide childbearing hips.
>>
>>95145273
Didn't Rocket mention Mojo before?
>>
File: talonar theory.png (521KB, 654x398px) Image search: [Google]
talonar theory.png
521KB, 654x398px
>>95145154
Well, that makes one thing I've guessed correctly. Guess I'm gonna find out soon if my Talonar guess is right.
>>
>>95144947
>>95145273
Oh, I didn't even realize. The alien girls have watched Mojo's channel and are kissing him because he's a celebrity.
>>
>>95145273
gay. fuck duggan
>>
>>95147571
>he hates Mojo
Wew lad
>>
>>95147902
>he likes yellow smelly obese retards
good taste anon
>>
>>95145200
>Groot will forever be a thorn in your side
>>
>>95145154
Kind of a shame. The Gardener was always the least evil of the Elders of the Universe. He just wanted to take care of his garden but the Grandmaster and others kept sucking them into their crazy schemes.
Then again, it does look like something has happened to him and he's gone mad.
>>
>>95146716
A lot of anons called Robbie as Talonar but yeah I want to see if that happens as well.
>>
Duggan should kill himself
>>
>>95149523
Where did he touch you, anon?
>>
>>95149958
Right on the (D)nAds
>>
>Duggan continues to shit on DnA with this MCU pandering garbage
And I'm out. This was the last straw.
>>
>>95150161
Bye.
>>
>>95150161
To be fair baby groot is editorial mandate because synergy.
But I like how there is an explanation about it, and the Gardener being behind it makes it more interesting.
But, I'll have to see how that affects Groot retroactively and the synergy design is awful imo
>>
>>95150401
>seriously replying to bait
>>
Hn, still nothing about Duggan's Gotg can grab me. Just feels hollow.
>>
>>95151106
He's not wrong. The writing is mediocre at best, and the blatant synergy for a movie that came out 4 months ago is annoying.
I wish we could skip this and the next issue and go straight into Nova vs the Fraternity of Raptors
>>
>>95151275
He is wrong. Duggan isn't pandering to anyone but oldschool Cosmicfags like me by writing a story about the Gardener.
>>
>>95151592
>Baby Groot isn't pandering
Come on, man
>>
>>95152362
Not when the reason behind it is completely different.
>>
>>95152524
Keep telling yourself that, shill. I'm sure it'll make you feel better about yourself until your check clears.
>>
>>95151592
I'm sure Duggan said that Baby Groot was editorial mandate, but well... at least it has an explication and using The Gardener is great because is old school.
>>
>>95150401
He is not even a baby according to Duggan so I guess he made the most of it from that demamd

>>95150161
I wish you stay true to your word and stay out.
>>
Groot kicking Gardener's ass when?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.