[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only good thing in nuppg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3050-1-.png (672KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3050-1-.png
672KB, 1136x640px
>Ah, Powerpuff Girls, you may have won this battle, but you have already lost....the war.
>>
>>95144792
kill yourself
>>
>>95144828
Get a life.
>>
>>95144792
I don't know who the fuck this is, but I'm guessing they're building up some sort of a super serious big bad and the only reason you consider him good is because we know jack shit about him and you fall into the same trap many fell with Bill Cypher by hyping him up to infinity, creating epic headcanons and then getting disappointed when he ends up actually being pretty cliched and standard
>>
>>95144877
Pretty much. The thing is though, I know this is going to be bad. I'm just enjoying the little bits of gold I can find.
>>
This show is still airing?

No really- I thought they had the "Sunday at 6am" time slot for new episodes now.

There's no possible way the show last long enough for this character to become anything or be relevant.
>>
File: clap.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>95144843
pretty bold coming from the guy who watches nu-ppg.
>>
>>95145020
It was on Boomerang. I had to get through the mountain of NuPPG and classic Looney Tunes to get to Mystery Incorperated.
>>
>>95144792
Princess is the only good thing, because it seems that they are going to do a redemption arc with her.
>>
File: IMG_0954.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>95144792
not Him being at his absolute best when he never interacts with the girls directly?

>>95144877
kinda. when his primary motivation for being a villain to the girls was revealed, people didn't took it very well

lonely child who built robots for company. was out to buy new components when the girls accidentally trashed his house via collateral damage. swore revenge for all his robots

for some it's weak but they'd probably cry murder if some punk with a blaster kills R2D2 in the last jedi.
>>
>>95145070
does Him change his voice anymore? I saw parts of that episode where he has a music battle with the girls and I don't remember him ever diverging from his normal high-pitched tone there
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.