[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did going back in time undo Jack's immortality?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: got back.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
got back.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Did going back in time undo Jack's immortality?
>>
>>95142194
I hope not. I hope he lives just long enough to see Ashi born in the distant future through natural means and then loses his immortality before she finishes growing up
>>
>>95142238

She's not getting born. No Aku no Ashi.
>>
>>95142238

That's retarded.
Ashi won't ever be born, because in order for her to be born, Aku needs to exist.
If Aku wasn't necessary for her existing in the future, then she wouldn't have Nia'd into thin air, she would have just lost her Aku powers.
>>
>>95142264
>>95142266
>forgetting Ashi had a mother
Genetics are 50/50 yo
>>
>>95142286

Yes.
They are 50/50.

And the other 50% of her was killed in the past.
You can't exist as half a fucking person with only 50% of your genetic material.
>>
>>95142298
It's almost like the part of her that was powers was Aku related and the part of her that was sexy bitch was whoever the fuck her mom was so the 50% Aku didn't effect her looks
>>
>>95142330

She still can't exist without Aku.
>>
>>95142330
her father doesn't exist anymore you fucking retard
>>
>>95142362
>>95142376
Why are you even arguing with a retard?
>>
>>95143365
Because they can't fathom the idea of herititary genetics and a girl looking like her mother must be because her dad fucked her grandma. They assume children get their looks from their fathers only
>>
>>95142194

>Jack dedicated all his eternal life crying and masturbating below that same three
>Legends say that his tears and cum made the land so fertile, that it gave origins to the Aokigahara forest, the cursed woods that until this day lures suicidal japanese virgins sad about their wifes who where never real to it's depths
>If you go to the Aokigahara forest at night, some say that you can still hear the legendary samurai Jack beating his meat and screaming for his loved one "ASHIIIIIIIII!" by the trees
>Others say that you can also hear he screaming "IKRAAAAAAA!" some times
>>
>>95142194
That feeling when earth will never have an immortal warrior prince of a forgotten land trained in all martial means, pure of heart and courage to defend it from all who would do it harm for all time.

I like to imagine that Jack becomes his earths version of superman, the legendary hero who inspires humanity and makes us better for being there like a proud father.
Not to rule or to enact vengeance, but to always catch us when we fall and know that we can sleep soundly knowing that we wont be smothered in our proverbial crib.
Samuri jack for god emperor of mankind
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.