[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suki is for ___

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: suki fire nation.png (327KB, 541x437px) Image search: [Google]
suki fire nation.png
327KB, 541x437px
Suki is for ___
>>
>>95139910
sooki sooki now.
>>
not remembering upon reflecting on the series as a whole
>>
>>95139910
Handholding and tender loving.
>>
>>95139910
Gee, OP.
You sure are good at reposting this thread every fucking week.
>>
File: 1503266690615.jpg (8KB, 224x224px)
1503266690615.jpg
8KB, 224x224px
SEXUAL
>>
>>95140050
We have daily SU threads
We have one guy posting Ben 10 incest threads

And THIS bothers you?
>>
Spamming a shitty pointless thread incessantly apparently. Report and hide, there's already enough garbage on the board.
>>
>>95139910
>Suki is for ___

Zuko.
>>
Having no children with Sokka, apparently.
>>
Suki is for sucky
Azula is for Zuzu
Katara is for fags
>>
>>95140130
Yes, yes, good.
>>
>>95139910
Respecting.
>>
>>95140130
Fuck Yang for teasing us with something we can't have. Now every time I see a Maiko picture I'm going to be grumpy.
>>
>>95140705
Even though it would be interesting, I wouldn't want that to happen to Sokka. Bryke already don't give a shit about him. Let him have his waifu at least.
>>
>>95140705

Here, try this
>>
>>95140745
But we already know from Korra (which, if the comics are canon, Korra is too) that Sokka has no children with Suki, or whoever it is he marries. Or at least none we know of. It seems like things didn't end well for him with Suki, even if they did stick together. Fuck, we don't see Suki at all in LOK, although in fairness we don't see Mai, either.
>>
>>95140776

It's entierly within reason that Suki and Mai are dead in LoK. Not everyone lives to be old and wrinkly.
>>
>>95140776
That's what I'm saying. Sokka shows up once, has no kids and no indication that Suki even stayed with him. Meanwhile all the bender characters get a million obnoxious children. Bryke doesn't care about nonbender characters, particularly Sokka (well, Suki then Sokka).
>>
File: 1491857418359.jpg (537KB, 700x972px)
1491857418359.jpg
537KB, 700x972px
>>95139910
I dont know, I never really formed an opinion about her? She just didn't stand out to me. I hope Sokka got to fuck her pussy
>>
>>95140130
Ideally Suko and Sokkzula. That'd be kind of sloppy though and a degree away from incest.
>>
>>95140826
Which is a damn shame, because ATLA wouldn't have been half as good without Sokka
>>
>>95140761
Why can't there be more!
>>
>>95139910
Putting into a list of Mary Sues
>>
>>95142551
She isn't a mary sue at all, unless by mary sue you mean "female character that i dont like". If you want to talk about actual mary sues in the avatar universe, pick literally anyone from LoK
>>
>>95139910
blyat
>>
>>95140069
Those are different images and often most likely made by different people. The ben 10 incest threads are stupid especially on a blue board but whatever and the SU threads are often about different subjects because it is a show with tons of episodes. This is the same image with the same topic (that is just an overused phrase) every single time so of course this is worse. I ignore them all and only clicked on this to see how new the thread was so it isnt like any of this bothers me either way.
>>
>>95139910
Hot sex!
>>
>>95141272
Because Avatar was ten years ago and the comics are crap.
>>
>>95139910
...swallowing my cum.
>>
>>95140776
>which, if the comics are canon

Bah. Expanded Universes are little more than fanfic that gets dispensed with when a franchise is revitalized in the mainline media.

Well, except for Doctor Who, if only because their approach to continuity is basically "It's all canon, just don't overthink things."

Plus, the Avatar comics aren't that good. The Promise aimed to be a defense for multiculturalism, showing how the world can be complicated, but Yang bungled things badly enough that it functioned as an apologist for colonialism.
>>
Being literally forgotten by the only man she loved until his first girlfriend became the moon and he conveniently found her in a Fire Nation prison so he can get some nookie from somebody.

That's what she's for.
>>
>>95139910
I remember /co/ before people started forcing unfunny memes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.