[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Hazel so perfect, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3042.jpg (130KB, 865x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3042.jpg
130KB, 865x1105px
Why is Hazel so perfect, /co/?
>>
Because she isn't real.
>>
>>95138462
Because she really has no personality, and is the construct of multiple lonely virgins.
>>
>>95138462
Because she displayed a pure love, loyalty, and devotion above and beyond what you could expect from Most Humans.
>>
File: Hazel0149.jpg (30KB, 433x334px)
Hazel0149.jpg
30KB, 433x334px
She's thicc
>>
File: 819431127_pg60.jpg (82KB, 500x476px)
819431127_pg60.jpg
82KB, 500x476px
She's a classy bitch
>>
>>95138503
Hey you. Shut up.

>>95138494
Right on the money. The only character trait she had was "wants the squirrel D" and that seems good enough for /co/ I guess.
>>
>>95138462
Apart from being cute internet waifu #49265347, she is a pure/innocent who unconditionally loves Arthur. Let's face it; even when he's getting to be in the Gargoyles cartoon for Round 2 as King, Arthur's fate 100% *always sucks.*
>He doesn't find the Grail
>Merlin fucks off somewhere
>His best friend/most loyal knight tries to bang his other wife; this love triangle effective ruins him
>The only kid he ends up with is goddamn Mordred and in most versions of the myth he and Arthur kill each other.
>Unless it's some damn revisionist work or a story that paints him as an idiot, Arthur is generally depicted as a nice guy/honorable person who's biggest weakness is being willing to trust others and it comes back to bite him in the ass. Otherwise he's a good person. Trying to be a good ruler.

With Hazel, Arthur has a happy ending. Even the Sword in the Stone movie just kinda *ends*. Sure he's king and a prosperous reign is looming, but we all know how this story REALLY goes. Give Arthur the squirrel girl magically turned human and there's a brief glimmer of hope for the poor guy.

He deserves Hazel.
>>
Because she's the aggressor and you nerds like that.
>>
>>95138468
>>95138494
>>95138503
This is all correct. Real humans have flaws, but fictional beings don't have to have them. Real humans don't have to have flaws either, but choose to have them because they're retarded.
>>
>>95138518
Wasn't she renamed Lezah for absolutely no reason at all?
>>
>>95138462
Cute, naive, eager, loli
>>
>>95139157
But she's a squirrel, not a human.
>>
>>95139563
That's why I said fictional beings. Humans are the only ones with rational capabilities so I only mentioned them as "real humans."
>>
>>95138938
that's completely universal nature, dude. females are supposed to choose males. once we impress them somehow
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.