[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0706.jpg (78KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0706.jpg
78KB, 600x446px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Neal at first, you can't just leave shit out in the open and claim you had dibs, put it in a cart at least. Then Bojack for being vindictive and buying the muffins without wanting them.
>>
>>95136154
The Patton Oswalt seal is in the wrong for pushing his dibs too hard. Bojack is in the wrong for taking the muffins just to spite the guy.
>>
Neal was in the wrong
he should've put his shit in a cart or a basket
then he antagonized bojack causing him to buy those muffins out of spite
>>
I think BoJack was being a jerk, until Neal had to pull rank and mention his time in the Navy Seals.

That doesn't make you a super-citizen, you fucking seal. You did your job to protect your country, not to accrue priviledge.
>>
>>95136318
>Neal McBeal the Navy Seal

God damnit I always feel like a fucking idiot for laughing at this shows dumb newscaster bits.
>>
File: 1504406583818.jpg (17KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504406583818.jpg
17KB, 320x320px
Neal is in the wrong, true Veterans dont flaunt they were veterans for sympathy points
>>
>>95136318
This is a prime example of Hollywoo elitism imo.
>>
File: 1502829128330.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502829128330.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>>95136154
Seal should be clubbed in public desu
>>
BoJack was in the wrong. It was the last box of muffins, and he didn't even want them. If he wasn't so much of an egomaniac there wouldn't have even been a problem.
>>
>>95136788
Neal could have just be polite instead of demanding them. Fuck Neal, who leaves muffins laying around. Can't he hold his piss for 15 minutes and finish shopping
>>
>>95136154
Neal was in the wrong. It's a fucking grocery store, if it's on the shelf it's up for grabs. Unless you leave that shit with a cashier you're a dick for trying to call dibs.
>>
>didn't leave it in a cart or basket
>acts entitled
>doesn't even try to politely ask for the muffins
Neal McBeal the Navy Seal is an awful animal and a even more awful military personnel
>>
The fucking seal is obviously in the wrong for using the fact that he's a veteran as an argument to someone who didn't even know he was a veteran
>>
>>95136154
It's a war of common sense
You don't place something back on the shelf and NOT expect someone to take them
And if you do take them, and someone throws a tantrum, you give them back to shut them up

Because then you're literally in the situation that Bojack was in, because normies are fucking retarded
>>
>>95136367
Shame we live in the US where veterans are practically celebrities.
>>
Fucking seal...

What, you've killed off some sandpeople whose technology is still back in the middle ages and that makes you a hero? I understand it being a job, people have to do stuff like that for whatever reason the gov't says, but to try and pull rank on account of some muffins?

If he was a handicapped veteran, I think it would be different, but in that case I'm pretty sure even BoJack would say "no worries, gimp, keep your freaking muffins."
>>
>>95136154
Everyone. The seal for freaking out so much over something as insignificant as muffins and playing the vet card to make things go his way for something so petty, then going to the news about it. Bojack for being petty, a jerk, and escalating the situation. Both of them could have been the bigger man and just let it end. The news for wasting it's time to even report on such a trivial event. And us for even giving a fuck about something so irrelevant.
>>
>>95136814
Maybe you should rewatch the scene because Neal was polite. The problem was when BoJack assumed that Neal was talking to him because he's a celebrity. When BoJack realized Neal didn't give a shit about that, it bruised his ego and he took the muffins just to be a dick. He could've just gave him the muffins and the whole interaction would've ended there.
>>
File: 1503345176174.png (106KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1503345176174.png
106KB, 500x500px
>>95137097
I sense sarcasm
>>
File: panicsoldiersoffended.jpg (126KB, 748x500px) Image search: [Google]
panicsoldiersoffended.jpg
126KB, 748x500px
>>95136154
Neal tried to whine about how veterans should get special privileges when veterans already get entitlements like housing, not paying property tax if they live on base, not having to pay rent if they live on base, college plans, retirement plans, tricare for them AND their families, per diem, and then the bullshit praise they get for being part of an institution that murders civilians, all the while doing NOTHING to protect anyone's rights and getting worthless praises from nationalist sycophants.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.